Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

kustomkarkommando posted:

Everybody hates John Bolton

John Bolton and BoJo will be the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

that's a good article title

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

exmarx posted:

that's a good article title

Peter Thiel wrote "Mein Kampf 2"?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ikea furniture rambling in deadpool is like a sunbeam over latvia

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXTi5X8OyOI

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I'm beginning to think Trump's gathering the greatest poo poo fucks the GOP has to offer so he can lock them in the bunker until only one survives. Thunder dome style on TV.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Horseshoe theory posted:

John Bolton and BoJo will be the best.

I think there's a difference between a slack jawed incompetent and a petty minded hate filled bastard obsessed with smashing the international criminal court

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

kustomkarkommando posted:

I think there's a difference between a slack jawed incompetent and a petty minded hate filled bastard obsessed with smashing the international criminal court

The ap this morning decided to do a little scare piece on an ICC investigation into war crimes committed in Afghanistan. The comments were predictably garbage

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Horseshoe theory posted:

Peter Thiel wrote "Mein Kampf 2"?

it's from 2014 & it's p good

http://thebaffler.com/blog/mouthbreathing-machiavellis

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
i;m gonna post this everytime bolton gets mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8hdUy78QwU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

quote:

During Trump's private meeting with President Barack Obama on Thursday, Trump "seemed surprised" by the scope of the president's responsibilities, according to a report from The Wall Street Journal.

Trump's aides were also apparently unaware that the entire staff of the president working in the White House's West Wing would need to be replaced, according to The Journal.

Obama reportedly will spend more time counseling Trump about the presidency than most presidents do with their successors.

Trump and Obama were highly critical of each other during the campaign season but appear to have struck a conciliatory tone since Trump's election, at least publicly.

"I want to emphasize to you, Mr. President-elect, that we now are going to want to do everything we can to help you succeed, because if you succeed, then the country succeeds," Obama told Trump in front of reporters on Thursday.

Trump called Obama "a very good man."

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

exmarx posted:

i came here to post that & also lmao

I came here to lmao & post and I'm all out of lmao.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

I just

I just have to wonder what the classified briefings are like

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I came here to lmao & post and I'm all out of lmao.
post more then

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

I just

"what do you mean saying we cant build a wall across the pacific to prevent chinese trade from killing our jobs"

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pirate Radar posted:

I just

No one knows but I'm sure the briefers are telling their families to stock up on supplies.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

the paradigm shift posted:

The ap this morning decided to do a little scare piece on an ICC investigation into war crimes committed in Afghanistan. The comments were predictably garbage

The US condemnation of the court that will come of the back of the recent report sets the ground nicely for the upcoming meeting of state partied where African countries are going to try to get sovereign immunity guarantees.

Expecting to see Kenya, Uganda and Namibia all walk out early next year at this rate.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

quote:

Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy has proposed that Europe should impose a carbon tax on American imports if Donald Trump pulls the United States out of the Paris climate pact.

More than 100 countries have ratified the Paris global emissions deal, which was inked in December after marathon talks to cap greenhouse gases that cause global warming.

"Donald Trump has said – we’ll see if he keeps this promise – that he won’t respect the conclusions of the Paris climate agreement,” Sarkozy, who is a French presidential candidate told the TF1 television channel on Sunday.

“Well, I will demand that Europe put in place a carbon tax at its border, a tax of 1-3 per cent, for all products coming from the United States, if the United States doesn’t apply environmental rules that we are imposing on our companies,” he added.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://ipolitics.ca/2016/11/14/liberals-to-repeal-anal-sex-ban-in-criminal-code/

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Badger of Basra posted:

now that the election is over i can really enjoy this guy's foibles

https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/798276139219374081
I am a centrist, and an independent, and my only belief is that Both Sides are Equally Bad

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I am a centrist, and an independent, and my only belief is that Both Sides are Equally Bad

Beard, check. Glasses, check. Shaping his hand to make himself look like The Thinker, check.

If you have any complaints you can direct them to his aim account: intellogencia_420

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I am an informed adult and believe threatening to register all Muslims in the US is the same as student loan debt relief

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
by the way did you watch that South Park episode last night? Hilarious and it really spoke the truth to power.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm named after a state capital and when people ask me how it's spelled it's fun to say "exactly like the state capital"

its an honour to meet you saint paul

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

also that time when china said if trump wants to get into a trade war they're happy to get into a trade war and they'll start by hiking the price of iphones by 50%

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
https://twitter.com/acornfriend/status/796386884515758082

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

vyelkin posted:

also that time when china said if trump wants to get into a trade war they're happy to get into a trade war and they'll start by hiking the price of iphones by 50%

That won't affect people who vote for Trump.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i forget if it was in this thread or in uspol but i remember someone saying they were gonna play the undertale soundtrack all day while the democratic national convention was happening to get pumped up on hopes and dreams

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
imagine a comic where sonic is crying over tail's dead body and knuckles says "who did this? eggman?"

and sonic says, "no. trump." and then the song city escape starts playing in the background

e: a little dr. eggman in the bottom corner says "I'd never do something that evil..."

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

lol they still make disc??SSS!!1

Ohio State BOOniversity
Mar 3, 2008

Rodatose posted:

i forget if it was in this thread or in uspol but i remember someone saying they were gonna play the undertale soundtrack all day while the democratic national convention was happening to get pumped up on hopes and dreams

The song from undertale with the most views on youtube is the one you get from the genocide ending.

Volkerball posted:

That won't affect people who vote for Trump.

GOP suburbanites like iPhones just fine. https://vine.co/v/erX66WYXx6p

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

vyelkin posted:

thing is that environmental causes for real policies is very legitimate thing, so im afraid this may both be a strong bid for sarkozy presidency and an overall impediment for consumerism in europe, even though the cause is just

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

vyelkin posted:

2020 election:

[ ] Dwayne Johnson (R)
[ ] John Cena (D)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8lQlV5oqvc

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

i am alt right now

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
a renaissance sculpture of one homestuck troll cradling their slain sweaty trollfriend in their arms and weeping

the nepietá

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ohio State BOOniversity posted:

GOP suburbanites like iPhones just fine. https://vine.co/v/erX66WYXx6p

please clap

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

yes, all hillary needed was more messaging centered around The Hit Broadway Musical Hamilton™!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

gah

• Locked thread