Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

anotherone posted:

That's easy, no more elections

were not too far away from that timeline. Trump already has his kids on the transition team while also putting them in charge of his business' as a"blind trust" while also asking for them top secret security clearance because they will also be his advisors

everything about his upcoming presidency screams nepotism and corruption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/798637771875196929

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

thank god for harry reid. too bad we need him now more than ever :smith:

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Serf posted:

we joke but this is legit gonna happen

Who's joking?

logikv9 posted:

somebody out there is buying all the iphones they can get their hands on so they can resell em when trump goes trade war on chyna

yeah, that "someone" is China unfortunately

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If you are worried about a job you can get one in ANWR soon .

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

I can't imagine congress letting nafta be changed in any substantial way

My guess is there will be some face saving meaningless changes and then some wars to distract us

maybe that's true

isn't it funny how not giving like 500,000 people jobs in the midwest is going to have disastrous consequences for the entire world

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

pathetic little tramp posted:

We were on track for losing about 5 million jobs under Trump. If he straight up just repeals NAFTA, we're looking at 20% unemployment.

And I don't know how we recover on the global scale. When every economy just says "lolno" and tells us to gently caress ourselves we're going to have to re-enter markets in a completely weak position and will have to take goddamn crumbs.

They call me Mr Brexit!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

euphronius posted:

Going to be awesome to pay for Medicare benefits we will never get

If Trump takes the money my generation has been paying into medicare for the past 20 years, and puts it into the wall, well that's a net win my friends.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Harry Reid is awesome.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

AIDS. They meant to say AIDS.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's funny that the new balance thing comes up, because that's what I normally get but when I was shopping for some yesterday I saw reviews saying the owner is a big Trump supporter, so I'm switching brands. Looks like he's going to cash in on being the official shoe of the American Nazi Party which of course is very smart

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

euphronius posted:

I don't see how trump can win

He destroys trade or he destroys his rep and major damages reelection chances

I think we're far past the point of obvious consequences for anything Trump does.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
no stay around harry we need you!!!!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
if the shoe fits

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

euphronius posted:

I can't imagine congress letting nafta be changed in any substantial way

My guess is there will be some face saving meaningless changes and then some wars to distract us

a third Palestinian Intifada is a given and it's going to be loving crazy since Trump won't give a poo poo.

Serf
May 5, 2011

also while I do not believe there will be elections in 2020 (maybe not even in 2018) I am still gonna fight like hell as if they were

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:sniff: - nothin like the smell of napalm in the mornin folks!

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
Alan Dershowitz just cruised by MSNBC to say that Bannon is not antisemitic but Black Lives Matter is.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

It's funny that the new balance thing comes up, because that's what I normally get but when I was shopping for some yesterday I saw reviews saying the owner is a big Trump supporter, so I'm switching brands. Looks like he's going to cash in on being the official shoe of the American Nazi Party which of course is very smart

my usual brand is $35 from the supermarket?????? You should go with that brand, $35 fron the supermarket

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I thought they all wore MAGA hats today? So much for party unity.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
They came for the jackboots, and I said nothing...

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Louisgod posted:

heavily debating buying this poo poo for when poo poo gets real bad

http://www.costco.com/THRIVE%C2%AE-8%2c600-Total-Servings-1-Person-1-year-Food-Storage.product.100003177.html

Don't judge me, the apocalypse is imminent you idiot

Hot tips from somebody who survived the siege of Sarajevo:

"What people tend to really wish they'd planned for, but don't:

1) cooking oil
2) toilet paper, paper towels
3) spices, herbs, pepper and salt
4) sugar, chocolate (especially for its fat), candy, honey
5) soap, shampoo, cleaning products
6) seeds for easy-to-grow stuff
7) vitamins
8) if you can keep a couple of hens, you won't regret it.

Nothing's as tradeable (relative to effort) as eggs!

Aside from the last three, these things can be stored for a long, long time. And in reality, #6 and #7 would be good for a few years.

I am a Sarajevan who lived during the siege with no heat, electricity, water, phone (etc) for the most of a three-year period. What's on the list above is what I was almost always missing. We got "dry" food packages from various sources. These tended to be Truman eggs (good for a little protein, but thats about it), macaroni, rice, powder potatoes, Vietnam-era "biscuits" - supposedly with vitamins, but these were from the late 1960s and of dubious nutritional value.

What was missing was: fat, protein, flavor and variety. Boiling was the only way to cook things, due to lack of any cooking oils. To fry something was a rare miracle - even if you were frying reconstituted potatoes from powder. And to have a little pepper or salt was nirvana."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I liked history more when it was over.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

I speak Mandarin more or less fluently and was thinking of heading to China to seek my fortune, but if we failhard, PRC is gonna get it in the neck as well, huh?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Shageletic posted:

Dipping my toe in this political cesspool bullshit

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/797530802145738753

Alright see you guys in a few days.

will he wear the armband though?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

navyjack posted:

I speak Mandarin more or less fluently and was thinking of heading to China to seek my fortune, but if we failhard, PRC is gonna get it in the neck as well, huh?

the whole world will

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He would be dumb to stop the rallies . It's great way to interface with the people and undermine congress

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

euphronius posted:

Going to be awesome to pay for Medicare benefits we will never get

I should sue the federal government for the money I paid into Medicare if that happens.

If I pull off a miracle and win, I'm a shoe-in for prez. First order of business: kill all olds.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
My parents have already told me that they're not going to buy a one-bedroom condo to replace their house after all, because they want a place for us kids to be able to move back to in the event of some kind of Trump-caused disaster :(

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ABC7NY/status/798641009689292801

war~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

"came to shine boot with tongue"

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

He would be dumb to stop the rallies . It's great way to interface with the people and undermine congress

oh poo poo, if any rep or senator gives him any poo poo he could just have a rally in/near their district or state, poo poo on them and tank their chances of re-election

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

navyjack posted:

We'll still need them to manufacture thunderpoons and those gloves that let you catch razor boomerangs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

euphronius posted:

I liked history more when it was over.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

he sure it wasnt for his dopey face and beard?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah id def not wear any trump poo poo in a city right now

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Just saw a bald eagle eating a dead deer on the side of a highway

Bad auspices

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

I should sue the federal government for the money I paid into Medicare if that happens.

If I pull off a miracle and win, I'm a shoe-in for prez. First order of business: kill all olds.

you have my vote already.

death panels can MAGA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol why would you wear racist slogans on the NYC subway

• Locked thread