Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Dadchat best chat. gently caress the haters.

Star Citizen is helping me fund an assault weapon. When she's old enough she'll get her own.

Nice, free gunner's are the best. Crewing the Connie?

Non-dads have to pay for theirs LOL

Derek, eat the pizza

Kakarot fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

toast what are you doing if 2.6 doesnt come out (in live) by christmas? Mind you if it doesnt come out by the 18th then it wont be coming out for the rest of the year. They have around one month to release on the aguacates then the PTRs and finally live: Flight Model 1.9999, SM, Arena 3.666, Leaderboards 2.345 . They've only tested the flight model out of all of those, and only one iteration.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

TheAgent posted:

moma whats the cutoff

what do you expect chris should make? he's the CEO of a international corporation with hundreds of employees

are you saying he doesn't make the average salary of a CEO in his position? that he's paying himself less for some reason?

No, I'm not saying that. I'm inferring that you do not have any specifics about CIG itself. Anyone can make an educated guess based on industry, but please don't pass that off as intimate knowledge of internal financials (that are generally only shared by a handful of people at the top).

Deloria
Sep 15, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
And that obsession with money..jeez.

D_Smart posted:

I can get behind this theory. With one caveat. I was sent information that leads me to believe that there isn't an "18 yr old gurl" behind this account. More soon. Two Weeks.

You know I'd be very happy to send you my email tbh.

Anyone who knows me knows I don't need to hide.

You asked me why I came to SA.. and I guess it was because yesterday I went to Reddit. And it was abusive tbh... but on the other side: Everybody was sure I was an instigator for CIG's destruction. Like I was a goon in fact.. Someone called me that. Then someone mentioned I was being mentioned here - and sure enough people here were talking about the thread. So I popped in here to say hi, totally convinced I would be kicked after 3 posts again - I was just pure fecking curiosity and maybe all the ego tripping from starting that pledge thread.

I'm quite proud of it because I think it will accomplish something.

Also I read about Beer on the kokatu thing and I'm happy I got to say sorry to him. Somebody should.

I'm going to be honest though - being here in SA is very depressing. Much worse than Reddit. After a while the chorus of demeaning comments is too much. Coming back and seeing everybody harping on about age and money and my dad.. People don't really behave like this - or need to. People are telling me what I should and shouldnt spend money on - but people forget how we should treat each other. I get that being smug is being cool but - nah its not my cup of tea.

Today Michelle Obama got called an ape in heels - I read it a few hours ago and it fecking gutted me. I don't think personal attacks are cool at any level. If you guys do it to me I just won't be here.

So I won't be. I can go watch Magnus Carlsen win at chess or try this windows 10 upgrade I've been putting off.

I came back really just to say: I'm not hiding Derek - and I'm not a fake. Its just I don't like being here because its a bit too abusive. The guys here pile on a bit too much in the end and try to outdo each other in how mean they can be. (oh yeah but the silly bitch deserves it what with her dollars and proud ways! - well no. No-one does really. I don't think its healthy for grownups to actually think this is OK behaviour?).

If you ever want a real chat send me a message.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Deloria posted:

In the end it got really old with all the fiscal responsibility stuff tbh though - I mean seriously. Lectures on better ways to invest money? Donate to charity?

In 5-10 years time when you're an actual adult and not a pretend one you will feel real physical shame over this.

EDIT: Just to be clear I don't actually care about your fiscal responsibility I'm just commenting on the utterly pretentious way that you're trying to justify it with all that hopes and dreams bullshit.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Hey Deloria, last time I had $6k disposable cash I went for a two week luxury holiday on a tropical island and a man bought me booze and seafood pretty much all day, I saw some cool sharks and spent some quality time building ornate sandcastles, and I still had enough money left over to buy a sweet laptop so I can post on SA on the move and in high fidelity AND play SC if it ever comes out (just buy the game with a base ship?). I personally recommend you get a refund, fly somewhere hot on the equator, and when you're lying on golden beaches ponder how the game might come out some day, it might be glorious, but frankly you don't give a poo poo because $6k will buy you some truly nice life experiences, or a handful of imaginary spaceships which may or may not ever materialise.

BYOB K
Feb 25, 2016
First time poster here, I need to ask something very important. I can't keep my eyes off this train wreck and I couldn't care less about the actual game. This $10 pledge was the best investment I have ever made! Posting from the past a little, but I really want Deloria to answer this post.

MeLKoR posted:

And motherfucking THIS. Whales "forget" that Sandi/CIG started the whole "stalking" "game" by having people follow backers and see what they were writing on other forums/tweeter, try to ferret out their CIG identity and then ban them and use those posts as "evidence" of their "wrongdoing". I never even heard of any other company doing something like this, ever.

Deloria, do you realize how hosed up that is? Do you realize that CIG started this whole "war" by banning goons for asking the same questions you yourself are asking now? Do you realize the only reason you haven't got a 10 year ban already ($6k or not) is that goons/Derek made it possible for people to get refunds?

If you can even speak your mind now on the RSI forums it is because others have gone before you and took a bullet without the benefit of numbers or general discontentment to protect them. It's people like Beer you should admire, not loving Sandi. Christ on a stick.

She may have and I still didn't catch it yet, but nobody can possibly answer these questions without some type of growing realization. Right, right guys?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

cynic posted:

Hey Deloria, last time I had $6k disposable cash I went for a two week luxury holiday on a tropical island and a man bought me booze and seafood pretty much all day, I saw some cool sharks and spent some quality time building ornate sandcastles, and I still had enough money left over to buy a sweet laptop so I can post on SA on the move and in high fidelity AND play SC if it ever comes out (just buy the game with a base ship?). I personally recommend you get a refund, fly somewhere hot on the equator, and when you're lying on golden beaches ponder how the game might come out some day, it might be glorious, but frankly you don't give a poo poo because $6k will buy you some truly nice life experiences, or a handful of imaginary spaceships which may or may not ever materialise.

Why physically experience bliss for just two days? After those two days you'll be back in the cold reality of being a wage slave. Now dreaming of spaceships, that is something that can last an eternity.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Deloria posted:

I get that being smug is being cool but - nah its not my cup of tea.

Just to let you know that you're actually being really smug in basically every post, though the 'I'm rich enough to afford 6k, sorry if you could only afford 50' post did kind of top it.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Deloria posted:

You asked me why I came to SA.. and I guess it was because yesterday I went to Reddit. And it was abusive tbh... but on the other side: Everybody was sure I was an instigator for CIG's destruction. Like I was a goon in fact.. Someone called me that. Then someone mentioned I was being mentioned here - and sure enough people here were talking about the thread. So I popped in here to say hi, totally convinced I would be kicked after 3 posts again - I was just pure fecking curiosity and maybe all the ego tripping from starting that pledge thread.

Also I read about Beer on the kokatu thing and I'm happy I got to say sorry to him. Somebody should.

I'm going to be honest though - being here in SA is very depressing. Much worse than Reddit. After a while the chorus of demeaning comments is too much. Coming back and seeing everybody harping on about age and money and my dad.. People don't really behave like this - or need to. People are telling me what I should and shouldnt spend money on - but people forget how we should treat each other. I get that being smug is being cool but - nah its not my cup of tea.

Today Michelle Obama got called an ape in heels - I read it a few hours ago and it fecking gutted me. I don't think personal attacks are cool at any level. If you guys do it to me I just won't be here.

So I won't be. I can go watch Magnus Carlsen win at chess or try this windows 10 upgrade I've been putting off.

I came back really just to say: I'm not hiding Derek - and I'm not a fake. Its just I don't like being here because its a bit too abusive. The guys here pile on a bit too much in the end and try to outdo each other in how mean they can be. (oh yeah but the silly bitch deserves it what with her dollars and proud ways! - well no. No-one does really. I don't think its healthy for grownups to actually think this is OK behaviour?).

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Deloria posted:

I'm going to be honest though - being here in SA is very depressing. Much worse than Reddit. After a while the chorus of demeaning comments is too much. Coming back and seeing everybody harping on about age and money and my dad.. People don't really behave like this - or need to. People are telling me what I should and shouldn't spend money on - but people forget how we should treat each other. I get that being smug is being cool but - nah its not my cup of tea.

Echo chambers where people pat you on the back for bad decisions are nicer for the ego than people who tell you harsh truths that will ultimately benefit you

in other news, fire hot, water wet.

I mean honestly, the gently caress were you expecting, hugs and kittens? (well, you got the kittens anyway)

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
we cant think of an easier way to say "youre stupid"

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

No, I'm not saying that. I'm inferring that you do not have any specifics about CIG itself. Anyone can make an educated guess based on industry, but please don't pass that off as intimate knowledge of internal financials (that are generally only shared by a handful of people at the top).
I haven't vetted any of the information I provide here in this dead comedy subforum lead by an internet warlord

my bad

HKS
Jan 31, 2005

5, 10 years from now when all this is just a fading memory, I will think back to this period and probably feel shame and guilt that I spent 3 years of my life following a train wreck while pointing and laughing along the way. I will have spent the golden years of my life being a dumbass.

Now if what I was doing here was a)being scammed and b)defending said scammers by trying to appear reasonable and rolling with the punches, I will never be able to recover from the memory.

Now I know all these guys like moma and deloria will tell themselves 'ah well at least we tried'. You are building your future misery by defending your chairman. It's so hilarious that you guys don't see it because you are so desperate to have it be true, but it's gonna be bad.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Deloria posted:

not really. Im saying money is entirely secondary to hopes and dreams.

If we were having this conversation ANYWHERE else you would totally agree with me.

its not a dream its a PRODUCT

a product you spent 6000 bucks/pounds/kroner on and it's for you to have fun

it's a selfish purchase, stop with the dreams are more important with money we have a mom on welfare with three kids and 2 jobs that would like to have a word with your naive self

grow

up

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Madcosby posted:

we cant think of an easier way to say "youre stupid"

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

So a game designer from a game promising sandworms and many, many features like working multiplayer leaves the company after the game releases and is void of many promised features, has no working multiplayer, and no sandworms.

He joins a company that promises sandworms, working multiplayer and many other features.

Maybe he can explain CIG what progcen planets actually are...and people get loving angry if multiplayer doesn't work.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Deloria posted:

here I'll be nice:

get a refund and have a nice day :)

also:

lol

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Deloria posted:

In the end it got really old with all the fiscal responsibility stuff tbh though - I mean seriously. Lectures on better ways to invest money? Donate to charity?

No. Not better ways to invest money. Better ways to use money. As in: not just accepting that you've been scammed and that there's nothing you can do about it — investment is a long way off and you really need to understand these basics first. And yes, even in the utterly backwards meaning of “investing” that has inflicted the citizens, charity would be a far better investment than handing it to a used car salesman that has been thrown out of two separate industries for not being able to handle money…

Deloria posted:

You're more obsessed with it than anyone else — you apparently can't let it go, and just have to make it into a far bigger thing than anyone is suggesting.

quote:

You can have plenty of real chats here. Just drop the smug and demeaning attitude and try listening to what people are saying to you rather than making up your own version and then reacting to that fantasy instead of what was actually said.

Tippis fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 15, 2016

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

tuo posted:

So a game designer from a game promising sandworms and many, many features like working multiplayer leaves the company after the game releases and is void of many promised features, has no working multiplayer, and no sandworms.

He joins a company that promises sandworms, working multiplayer and many other features.

Maybe he can explain CIG what progcen planets actually are...

I hope he burns out immediately after the 3 month probational period, quits and flames the company on their own twitter.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Why physically experience bliss for just two days? After those two days you'll be back in the cold reality of being a wage slave. Now dreaming of spaceships, that is something that can last an eternity.

The thing is, you can have your dreams AND do crazy interesting stuff and create lasting memories at the same time. I still have amazing memories of holidays past - amazing pristine lakeside vistas in the swiss alps, trekking through the mexican jungle, whale watching off the coast of Australia, living for a month in the middle of nowhere in the Scottish highlands in an eco-house, chilling with wild elephants next to the Zembezi river. I'm a huge gamer, but there's always fun stuff to do while you wait for a much anticipated game to actually launch. A glorified gargantuan pre-order shouldn't be anyone's idea of fun.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Deloria posted:

I like Crowfall! I have a mountain citadel. Right now I play dishonored 2 but I have some bug so I wait for a patch. Other than that I kind of roll around steam looking for games - but I didnt find anything interesting.

Also I got this 4k VR headset last week so I look for good vr games.

insufferable rich while girl complains online

water is wet

ZenMaster fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Nov 16, 2016

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 16, 2016

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Here we go. :D
It took how many pages before that one was rolled out?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 16, 2016

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Deloria posted:

I think that... it wasn't a business at that stage.. Not really. It was still people trying to be a business.
This was 12 months ago! Are you telling me CIG "wasn't a real business" up to a year ago? The mom-an-pop grocery in front of my house is a business, CIG has $130 million, how the gently caress are they not a business?

quote:

Businesses dont write personal attacks. I think if Sandi was mean to Beer it was a defensive reaction. I hope so. That wouldn't excuse it though.
You are absolutely right, businesses don't write personal attacks, incompetent people whose only qualification for their 6 figure salary is that they have sex with the CEO do. Goons didn't pick on Sandi because "she is Chris Roberts wife", we picked on Sandi because it was clear as water since day one that her alleged degrees were a crock of poo poo and she had no loving business being VP of a $130 million dollar company. Years later turns out her qualifications for the job was being night club hostess and doing fetish porn... And this isn't about slut shaming, I'd have zero problems with Sandi doing fetish porn today on her spare time provided she was qualified for the job and salary she is taking. But she isn't, is she? CIG has done through one PR crisis after another...

Anywhere you scratch the surface of this company it's all poo poo underneath.

quote:

I still think shes pretty awesome and I admire her.
What is it you admire about her? This isn't some "strong business woman in a male dominated market", literally the only reason she got the job is that she sucks the CEO.

quote:

I think she gets a lot of poo poo for being her - and absolutely she is a human being who is going to have good days and bad days.
I get a lot of poo poo for being me and absolutely I am a human being who is going to have good days and bad days. Do you admire me equally?

quote:

I think anybody abusing anybody is a fecking tragedy - but seeing the way she is abused here I can't help but discern a certain double standard?
Excuse me? Please point that abuse to me. The only double standard here is yours, you are willing to excuse anything she did "because she maybe had a bad day" but you aren't willing to give the same forbearance to the victims of her narcissism and bad temper. Maybe Beer should get on stage and squeeze a few tears.

quote:

I don't think she should have been the one writing that letter - simply because stuff like that is a customer support thing and should be handled neutrally.
"You don't think" based on what? Why don't you ask Beer for a link and then give an informed opinion on why you think the person that writes from Sandi's email and says "I am Sandi" isn't Sandi.

quote:

I think thats what customer support and such are for.
Read the mails.

quote:

Im not sure if that was the answer you were seeking.
Answer me again after reading.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
why are the community so forgiving of SC and so very very scathing of No Mans Sky?

NMS was developed as a shallow indy game by a tiny team that was pretty much a glorified tech demo, but then the devs got caught up in a hype loop (fed by the community and by Sony and the PS4 being desperate for a killer app), promised far too much and fell flat. They DID deliver a lot of what was promised (some of the proc gen animals look freaking awesome) pretty much on time, but fell short in critical ways, especially with depth vs bredth and people being led to expect a AAA $60 game rather than a $15 indy tech-demo which is what the drat thing should have been sold as in the first place. The most anyone lost on the game was 60 bucks, and a lot of people were able to get full refunds with no issues

SC is YEARS late, totally broken, actually has AAA funding levels, and the most anyone is out is TENS OF THOUSANDS OF loving DOLLARS, yet only now are the community really turning on the devs in a meaningful way.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

Not one modicum of proof.

Can you imagine how boring this thread would have been over the last 4 years if every time there was a rumour, it was immediately followed up by some arsehole going "and here's the proof!"

Don't ruin a good thing imho

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Can you imagine how boring this thread would have been over the last 4 years if every time there was a rumour, it was immediately followed up by some arsehole going "and here's the proof!"

Don't ruin a good thing imho
a lot of those leaks get proven by CIG themselves weeks or months later

lol

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Tippis posted:

Here we go. :D
It took how many pages before that one was rolled out?

Source?

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Deloria posted:

Can you guys please spare me your fiscal responsibility sermons? Like I'm the only person in the world who threw money at something shiny. Jeezus. Are you all like 50 years old ?

"You crazy kid!!! you need to have a rainy day plan!!!

OK gramps - I promise I will find my next dream here http://www.moneycrashers.com/safest-investments-for-your-money/

Here in easier to understand terms:

YOU TAKE MONEY OUT OF FIRE

USE MONEY ON REAL THING

BUY WHAT YOU WANT BUT MAKE SURE REAL THING

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

MeLKoR posted:

This was 12 months ago! Are you telling me CIG "wasn't a real business" up to a year ago? The mom-an-pop grocery in front of my house is a business, CIG has $130 million, how the gently caress are they not a business?

You are absolutely right, businesses don't write personal attacks, incompetent people whose only qualification for their 6 figure salary is that they have sex with the CEO do. Goons didn't pick on Sandi because "she is Chris Roberts wife", we picked on Sandi because it was clear as water since day one that her alleged degrees were a crock of poo poo and she had no loving business being VP of a $130 million dollar company. Years later turns out her qualifications for the job was being night club hostess and doing fetish porn... And this isn't about slut shaming, I'd have zero problems with Sandi doing fetish porn today on her spare time provided she was qualified for the job and salary she is taking. But she isn't, is she? CIG has done through one PR crisis after another...

What is it you admire about her? This isn't some "strong business woman in a male dominated market", literally the only reason she got the job is that she sucks the CEO.

I get a lot of poo poo for being me and absolutely I am a human being who is going to have good days and bad days. Do you admire me equally?

Excuse me? Please point that abuse to me. The only double standard here is yours, you are willing to excuse anything she did "because she maybe had a bad day" but you aren't willing to give the same forbearance to the victims of her narcissism and bad temper. Maybe Beer should get on stage and squeeze a few tears.

"You don't think" based on what? Why don't you ask Beer for a link and then give an informed opinion on why you think the person that writes from Sandi's email and says "I am Sandi" isn't Sandi.

Read the mails.

WHY ARE YOU BEING SO ABUSIVE?!?!

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
When you've finished arguing amongst each other, there are SC fans to mock:

http://reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5d4i2l/can_star_citizen_continue_its_funding_momentum/

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
I'm staying at a relatives house, and every time I go into the local town, I see this place and it reminds me of you guys and makes me smile

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
pgabz has infected the thread again

everyone go take a breath, call their parents and post a tane

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

MeLKoR posted:

Read the mails.

Hey, what's your notes on Deloria?

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Randarkman posted:

Literally won't happen. She'll be fine. Gamer daddy has her back.

he was PROUD of her for spending 6k on ships

either they are rich, or just abusive

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Fatkraken posted:

why are the community so forgiving of SC and so very very scathing of No Mans Sky?

NMS was developed as a shallow indy game by a tiny team that was pretty much a glorified tech demo, but then the devs got caught up in a hype loop (fed by the community and by Sony and the PS4 being desperate for a killer app), promised far too much and fell flat. They DID deliver a lot of what was promised (some of the proc gen animals look freaking awesome) pretty much on time, but fell short in critical ways, especially with depth vs bredth and people being led to expect a AAA $60 game rather than a $15 indy tech-demo which is what the drat thing should have been sold as in the first place. The most anyone lost on the game was 60 bucks, and a lot of people were able to get full refunds with no issues

SC is YEARS late, totally broken, actually has AAA funding levels, and the most anyone is out is TENS OF THOUSANDS OF loving DOLLARS, yet only now are the community really turning on the devs in a meaningful way.

SC was able to wrap itself in a thick layer of autistic insulation before becoming well known, unlike NMS.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Deloria posted:

Did you never have a proud gaming moment then? o.O
I dont mean in a gamergate kind of way - I mean like actually where you played a game and thought "I don't want to be anywhere else right now - this is a fecking epic moment."

I get those all the time... and I chase those moments all over the internet... In Archeage.. In Black Desert... In Crowfall... In Tera...
I can't help but feel that chasing such moments is very similar to the way some people chase that next person to really fall madly in love with. Like, whenever the initial rush subsides a bit, they have to start chasing a new short-lived nova instead of building a long lasting star.
The fact that you are allowed to keep up such behavior does not make it any less destructive or dumb. Embrace the epic moment if it happens in a game, but don't chase future moments to the point where you are missing the now that is hundreds of other games all better than Star Citizen. If you get a refund, you could probably buy most of them, too.

quote:

Theres no such thing as a stupid investment because every investment pits reward against risk in a game of speculation.... unless you think we should only invest towards our pension funds?
Some of us aren't 65 years old and don't need someone to tell us how to manage money thanks. I am immensely proud of my younger self for having the guts to go nuts.

My serious advice to you would be go and take a few risks once in a while.

Investment is very different from speculation. Investment is putting resources into something that will pay you resources back for owning it and does not have to be for pensions or particularly risky. Speculation is putting resources into buying something that you hope you can sell for more to the next person. Unless you are very skilled or extremely lucky, speculation rarely leads to any benefits and carries high risk.
That said, there are definitely stupid investments, often made because one is ignorant of risks and just following along with the hype.
Star Citizen is not an investment, however. It is merely throwing money at some shaky ex-developer and hoping to actually get a product someday, maybe. It can never repay itself.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Fatkraken posted:

People only rabidly turned on NMS once it released and turned out to be terrible. SC has the defense that any criticism is against something that is in progress, and therefore not indicative of the final product. If someone says "NMS is boring because X" it becomes a matter of opinion, if someone says "SC will be bad because Y" someone can and will always answer "Y will be fixed when the game comes out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

TheAgent posted:

everyone go take a breath, call their parents and post a tane

Nah.

• Locked thread