Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I'm a baby idiot who spent the last four years mistaking tweeting and blogging for participation in democracy. What do I need to do to make Keith Ellison DNC chairperson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

anime was right posted:

how many people have talked to hillary in the past week lol

Hillary still waiting on that 3 AM phone call

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I'm a baby idiot who spent the last four years mistaking tweeting and blogging for participation in democracy. What do I need to do to make Keith Ellison DNC chairperson.

Look for Zikan post telling you who to call

Call your senators and congressman

If either are dem ask for meetings

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

iospace posted:

So who's more pissed off, Bernie or Harry Reid?

Whos more pissed off @SenSanders or @BernieSanders

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

The real Hillary Clinton is trapped in the Black Lodge, her soul the tormented plaything of malicious spirits. The Hillary Clinton we saw at November 9, the one who failed to properly concede and has seemingly dissapeared since, is her possessed form, here to dine on the pain and suffering that is coming to America.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The real Hillary Clinton is trapped in the Black Lodge, her soul the tormented plaything of malicious spirits. The Hillary Clinton we saw at November 9, the one who failed to properly concede and has seemingly dissapeared since, is her possessed form, here to dine on the pain and suffering that is coming to America.

her shoe was the phylactery!!!! Ben Garrison saw it, why didnt we?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Yesterday morning I got up at 3 AM, groggy and desperate to piss. I stumbled over to the toilet and unzipped my trousers. Next thing I knew, I was in some swank new york hotel, very palace-like. Hillary was there, all alone, and appeared to be talking to me, though her eyes looked through me. She glorified in the hellish dilemma of the working class and promised "I will kill again!" When I woke up I was bent over my bathtub covered in piss.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

we're gonna watch FLCL EP1 (dubbed) in like 10 minutes, 10 minutes!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hillary is gunna become a gamer streamer on twitch tv

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

hillary is gunna become a gamer streamer on twitch tv

What's her Gamer score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

Whos more pissed off @SenSanders or @BernieSanders

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
pokemon go to the polls

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
kill me

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

pokemon go to the polls

that gotv strategy :bernpop:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/631538115514007553

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

anime was right posted:

how many people have talked to hillary in the past week lol

Just her reflection in a pond, which had thick glasses and a brunette ponytail and started sobbing if she looked at it for too long.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Yesterday morning I got up at 3 AM, groggy and desperate to piss. I stumbled over to the toilet and unzipped my trousers. Next thing I knew, I was in some swank new york hotel, very palace-like. Hillary was there, all alone, and appeared to be talking to me, though her eyes looked through me. She glorified in the hellish dilemma of the working class and promised "I will kill again!" When I woke up I was bent over my bathtub covered in piss.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Pop culture historians will see this as the moment that Emojis stopped being cool

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

pokemon go to the polls

Stuff like this makes me do the whitewater face in real life and grunt like crazy.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

also lol that "3 or less" phrasing makes it sound like a loving homework question

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Nonsense posted:

YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THE POLITICAL CAPITAL BERNIE

we play monster

im a very good monster

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

i'm in a call for a immigrant rights organization and their explicit strategy is a general strike :stare:

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Zikan posted:

i'm in a call for a immigrant rights organization and their explicit strategy is a general strike :stare:

:bernin:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Do you remember the general strike of 2024? Twas when the population rose against the shackles of the elites and said "no more!'

Tumblr accounts went inactive. Tweets slowed down to a trickle. Facebook statuses were left in the same state: [person] went on strike fireemoji

Social media accounts went at a standstill for 4 months, and life was good until everyone realized no one gave a poo poo

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/306195-dnc-charter-requires-chairman-be-full-time

Suddenly, people getting very serious about the rule that DNC Chair has to be full time.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/306195-dnc-charter-requires-chairman-be-full-time

Suddenly, people getting very serious about the rule that DNC Chair has to be full time.

Shills for hill trying to desperately hold onto power and block progressives

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

so is howard dean going to be Very Serious abotu this and quit his lobbying job to show How Serious he is?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you guys are really trying to look for a fight

keith is already endorsed by everybody except for the other people running. it's over

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

anime was right posted:

so is howard dean going to be Very Serious abotu this and quit his lobbying job to show How Serious he is?

let's not get crazy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

anime was right posted:

How else is he gonna put caviar on the table for his kids :qq:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

keith is already endorsed by everybody except for the other people running. it's over

maybe. should keep calling though.

the podesta guy (a thing which is not mentioned about him in any articles, ever, and is instead mentioned as a sc democrat) said hes making lots of calls to washington insiders lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9hn4IGofM

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Pretty amused about the article acting as if DWS also being a representative was what caused criticism of her tenure as chair.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Zikan posted:

Good

Gooooood

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

logikv9 posted:

That's whTq they said bout Hillary tho. Makes u think

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

How else is he gonna put caviar on the table for his kids :qq:

*lobster risotto

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Zikan posted:

Same, but there's a real frustration with the higher ups in the labor movement. :(

Most of the calls for more militant action are from the mid-levels and organizers like me

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Call ur dudes ask if Keith endorsed if not yell

There are more important fights ahead

hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

logikv9 posted:

It's really not over until it's a done deal and there's a lot of time to go. I'm sure plenty are finally snapping out of their week-long hangover and scrabbling for purchase.

But at least it does look like it's over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Labor might be better off in the short term supporting the GOP . At least 50/50

Was there exit polls on how union members voted

• Locked thread