Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Oh poo poo that's perfect in every way Nill.

Did...did you photoshop out the Malborghetto yourself? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

learnincurve posted:

Oh poo poo that's perfect in every way Nill.

Did...did you photoshop out the Malborghetto yourself? :allears:

:confused:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

It would be hilarious if Dennis just starts his own team.

RonGP, even has a nice ring to it

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Felipe Nasr swiped about 40 million Bernie Bux out of Manor's pocket for Sauber by dropping a deuce this weekend. What happened to Ocon? He was in 7th pretty late in the race only to fall out of the points completely with no word or mention.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
https://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/mercedes-amg-f1/drive-with-nico/

Enter a lottery to hang out with Our Rossie!

Dumb Username
Oct 20, 2012
Guys, guys, guys. You forgot the most important piece of news this week.

Heikki Kovalainen won the Super GT Championship.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Dumb Username posted:

Guys, guys, guys. You forgot the most important piece of news this week.

Heikki Kovalainen won the Super GT Championship.

I'm genuinely happy for the plucky Scandinavian.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Whitey Ford posted:

I'm genuinely happy for the plucky Scandinavian.

He's Finnish, not Scandinavian!:colbert:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

They built the Arch of Malborghetto in honour of Constantine after the battle of Milvian Bridge (what that picture done represent), I thought it might have been in the picture where the Marlborough logo was. If Arrivabene survives 2017 and Marchionie falls then all that would be missing from the comparison is the tifosi waving his head on a pole at monza.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Halo14 posted:

Max is pretty rad.

Max owns, its funny to see this thread still prefers the retarded bogan oval office with a fake smile though. Can't wait for max to poo poo all over him and turn him into mark webber v2.

Also Vettel owns.

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
Shoe Bogan is probably the fourth or fifth best driver on the grid. I realise that isn't saying much with this crop, but BLMWv2 is a bit extreme.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Isn't he third in the championship as well? Not for nothing. Consistent and a very good passer. Might be good enough at car development to really lead the team.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

runoverbobby posted:

Shoe Bogan is probably the fourth or fifth best driver on the grid. I realise that isn't saying much with this crop, but BLMWv2 is a bit extreme.

Flattered by the car, I can't wait for big Max to win the 2017 wdc leaving a trail of salty Aussie tears behind.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

track day bro! posted:

Flattered by the car, I can't wait for big Max to win the 2017 wdc leaving a trail of salty Aussie tears behind.

This threads tears as well.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, it's entirely possible that Verstappen could leapfrog Vettel and take 4th in WDC points.

:getin:

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BubbaGrace posted:

Felipe Nasr swiped about 40 million Bernie Bux out of Manor's pocket for Sauber by dropping a deuce this weekend. What happened to Ocon? He was in 7th pretty late in the race only to fall out of the points completely with no word or mention.

The Manors looked like they were struggling for pace in the late stages. It was just a matter of faster cars catching them.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Dan Ric and Frog Boy both have far more personality than the current 1-2 and I'd love to see them leading for real next year

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If Verstappen can draw more interest, then I'm all for it.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Pirate Radar posted:

Dan Ric and Frog Boy both have far more personality than the current 1-2 and I'd love to see them leading for real next year

:same:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Pirate Radar posted:

They also don't seem to hate each other.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

iospace posted:

Jenson and Nando were the only pair that had a good synergy.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

iospace posted:

It'd be different if they were actually competing for wdc I'm sure.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Cactrot posted:

It'd be different if they were actually competing for wdc I'm sure.

Yeah it's gunna be glorious to watch next year

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Max is pretty bad and you're all going to be disappointed in 2017 when the Red Bull car is a bust, he's proven to be a fraud, and your dicks go soft in your hands.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Frogboy overtaking Vettel would be delicious

Former youngest everything wunderkind (who can't fight getting older, and is a whiny pissbitch to boot) being overtaken by a new youngest everything wunderkind?

Mmmmm...satisfyingly salty

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

1500quidporsche posted:

Max is pretty bad and you're all going to be disappointed in 2017 when the Red Bull car is a bust, he's proven to be a fraud, and your dicks go soft in your hands.

Do RB still.have Newey? It's moving towards more aero, and nobody beats Newey at that

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Newey has never done too well with mass rule changes, 98 aside.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Max Verstappen is going to die.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Alain Post posted:

Max Verstappen is going to die.

If he dies the cult surrounding him might possibly be even worse.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Paul Rosche is dead. RIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4yfHfTfDs

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Newey is God, even Sir Jackie said so

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

iospace posted:

So, it's entirely possible that Verstappen could leapfrog Vettel and take 4th in WDC points.

Now there's a reason to watch Abby Dabby

Has RBR locked up second in the Constructor's too?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

I've seen this video so many times but, fuuuuuuuuuuck that car moves. I can't even wrap my brain around how insanely hard that car must accelerate from the drivers position - 1350hp in a car that wights 1,200 lbs. :psypop:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

I'm still hoping for Rosberg to get hosed at Abby Dabby, not because I want Lewis to win, but because he doesn't deserve to. Mercedes this year have been epitomising what's wrong with F1:
If you want a championship winning car, it has to finish
If you ban radio guidance, some drivers are helpless

loving engineers belong in the garage, not on the airwaves. I mean drat they're a key part of the sport but holy gently caress

Sort it out before it gets on track, not after

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

simplefish posted:

I'm still hoping for Rosberg to get hosed at Abby Dabby

:agreed:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Shut up about radio bans

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Nico is a good lad who drove his heart out this year and has really earned this championship.

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
The two biggest problems with F1 are radio messages and the fact that you need to finish a race to win it. Got it.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Remember how we banned radio and Nico dominated Baku while fraudulent poois couldn't even make it onto the podium? Hmmmmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Imagine if Lewis wins him and the media will try to spin it as an epic fight against the odds and a fantastic opponent or some poo poo, when in reality the only reason Rosberg is ahead is because he wasn't attending Met Gala parties in Los Angeles the day before a GP.

• Locked thread