Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

if you're darker than a sheet of notebook paper, America is about to become even more of a living hell for you than it already was

depressEd Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I know of a Democratic Senator who has some big ideas on how to campaign and whose ideas can be put to the test on the campaign trail over the next two years. Hell, he became a Democrat just recently almost for the purpose of leading the party.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Matoi Ryuko posted:

gently caress this poo poo.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

This is it. If so called originalist conservatives and libertarians have ANY integrity, or decency, they will join the left in fighting this tooth and nail.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Montasque posted:

This is it. If so called originalist conservatives and libertarians have ANY integrity, or decency, they will join the left in fighting this tooth and nail.

lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

humanity: killed by capitalism

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Hey Freepers - remember how you been keeping your powder dry for 20 years? IF you guys really believe in the constitution it's time to get on your rascals and load up.

Of course they wont. Of course they will celebrate this.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
DTA, but also rip

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Montasque posted:

nah I'll just go to church more often

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Montasque posted:

This poo poo right here though. Give me that big ole belly laugh.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Montasque posted:

based on the Libertarian convention alone I'm going to go with nooooooooooooooooope

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
originalist conservatives and libertarians demand respect and admiration for those that avoid paying taxes by offshore havens and avoid paying fair wages to their countrymen by smashing unions and exploiting foreign labor, they have no love for america's institutions, people, or principles, and they won't give a poo poo about what happens to muslim americans

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Serf posted:

if you're darker than a sheet of notebook paper, America is about to become even more of a living hell for you than it already was

depressEd Balls

I really want to be able to joke about this but it's only been one week and we've still got over 200 to go.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/gerryfsmith/status/798914295924805632

airs on friday

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

simon :chloe:

dude...

seriously, before you spout that poo poo off learn what ironpill actual-

oh god why do i even know this poo poo, you got me there :cripes:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Montasque posted:

the fear of brown people (as propagated by capitalism) is far, far more important to them than any principles

mastershakeman posted:

you are a human shitstain

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

i can't even joke about a muslim registration just what the gently caress.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Calling state reps and leaving heartfelt messages today to hopefully appeal to any humanity they have left, because that article is straight up Nazi territory, no hyperbole. What in the absolute gently caress.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

mastershakeman posted:

that'll save u

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Lastgirl posted:

simon :chloe:

dude...

seriously, before you spout that poo poo off learn what ironpill actual-

oh god why do i even know this poo poo, you got me there :cripes:

He's probably here, posting among us.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I clicked and prayed that the independent was a bad news source but nope..... nope

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Call me naive, but I don't believe that Muslim registry thing is actually a thing. It's crazy poo poo spouted by someone rumored to be a possible cabinet post, right? I mean, I'm furious at the idea, but I can't bring myself to believe it's possible.

If it is, though, bricks will be going through windows.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I know most conservatives and libertarians are full of poo poo - that was the joke.

With that said I think Rand Paul, Glenn Beck, and maybe Mark Levin will be against a Muslim registry. The rest will cheerlead it and defend it.

In other news:

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/798913476466851840

Strong stuff here...

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Ryan talking bout repealing medicare lmfaooooo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

blue squares posted:

Call me naive, but I don't believe that Muslim registry thing is actually a thing. It's crazy poo poo spouted by someone rumored to be a possible cabinet post, right? I mean, I'm furious at the idea, but I can't bring myself to believe it's possible.

Yeah, mosque windows :smith:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The Muslim registration thing is so loving absurd that I sincerely doubt it's truthfulness. Like what the gently caress?

Serf
May 5, 2011

If they do pass the muslim registry it will be a crime against human liberty and freedom: the very things America is supposed to stand for. We will be the most shameful generation if we do not immediately start agitating against the government.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

"No, let's just give him a chance." - Germany, 1933

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

iospace posted:

He's probably here, posting among us.

haunted by twitter journos, cant think of a worse fate

"scooooooOoOoOoOop if true"

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/798914300060413952

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
SPIRITS HEAR ME!!!!! KNOCK THREE TIMES IF YOU HAVE THE OPPO

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

I'm all for reducing gun violence and stuff but it's articles like that that make me glad I'm a gun owner.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

crazy cloud posted:

Ryan talking bout repealing medicare lmfaooooo

I mean, why not? The left will only throw a fit about social issues. You could advocate paying people $1 an hour and as long as it mostly impacted flyover liberals would still protest in the street over some social issue and ignore it completely.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Uh

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Serf posted:

If they do pass the muslim registry it will be a crime against human liberty and freedom: the very things America is supposed to stand for. We will be the most shameful generation if we do not immediately start agitating against the government.

The first thing I will do is figure out how to connect with the Muslim community(ies) in my city and ask how i can support them.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/BrendanNyhan/status/798917550209986560

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

blue squares posted:

article is all about kris kobach's statements

quote:

...a man believed to be a key member of the President-elect's transition team has revealed...

[...]

The hardline immigration official, whose role has not been confirmed by the president-elect’s transition team but who is thought to be a favourite for the role of Attorney General

nothing concrete about him being officially in the administration

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

blue squares posted:

The concern is that the idea is being bandied about and it's actually believable from this administration based on what we have been hearing for the past year. This alone should be extremely alarming and prompt any action necessary to inform people, call representatives, support groups, etc.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Al! posted:

haunted by twitter journos, cant think of a worse fate

"scooooooOoOoOoOop if true"

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/798719752919257088

• Locked thread