Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

If slightly less than two thirds of domald tromps supporters will never abandon him, which I doubt because saying "never" there is the same kind of spiteful defiance that drove them to vote for him in the first place rather than a considered policy position, then good news: 1/3 will. there's a deplorable cadre in this country and we all know it but since Clinton lost by less than 120k votes across three swing states I think that the deplorable alliance doesn't have the numbers to enact permanent dominion in this country

Haha yeah but they control every branch of government and most state governments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mike12345 posted:

not sure if the bicycle house is where you go to register

Rathaus:argh:

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

If only the Democrats had better messaging that could have pulled these souls back into the fold!

I'm the mid-50's white dude spitting the words "it's all against US" when discussing my change candidate, clearly including in "us" the working class of all colors and the poor.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yeah but these are the same dumb fuckos that voted for him after hearing:

When no one was looking, Donald Trump grabbed 40 pussies.

He grabbed 40 pussies.

That's as many as four tens.

And that's terrible.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
And lo did it fall that the word "republican" became synomious with "luddite, coward, and fool." To be called one was a grave insult following the fall of the American empire and the mutants who lived in the irradiated wasteland did often war over being called one or even if one dared claim they be descended from one. For these "republicans" doth destroyed the world and in karmic revenge the world did choose to make their name forever shamed.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:verstimmt:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

U-DO Burger posted:

I don't think asking supporters to name something that would delegitimize their Messiah is going to get you meaningful answers.

I don't think most have the type of imagination to see what could be coming.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Trash Trick posted:

Sounds to me like what is being proposed now includes American muslims, from America.

the kkk isnt an extremist organization, you silly billy. they just want to make america white again!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lord of Pie posted:

Yeah but these are the same dumb fuckos that voted for him after hearing:

When no one was looking, Donald Trump grabbed 40 pussies.

He grabbed 40 pussies.

That's as many as four tens.

And that's terrible.

no wait i have to stop and consider his good traits

his temperment if you will

he also has lots o money so that makes him smart and successful 2 and i can be like him if i do exactly what he says

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Beachcomber posted:

I don't think most have the type of imagination to see what could be coming.

Trump will be the Republican Obama. Except, unlike Obama who was actually good, Trump will be bad yet still loved by his supporters.

And on the day he leaves, 8 years from January 20th, they will all scream out in sorrow "MAGA!" as they stand in their hollowed out, decayed rural towns of little hope and little importance.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

euphronius posted:

Hillary was a demon so thier vote was justified . Also he's anti choice

You can't win

Oh I'm aware, but winning and poking at the new world they just carved up are two different things. I don't need to change any minds or prove myself right to have fun bullying and grabbing pussies and denying the need for God's forgiveness until they have to tell me that something their new Reagan did is bad and/or do the mental gymnastics needed to justify it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Telephones posted:

Haha yeah but they control every branch of government and most state governments.

yeah it just goes to show that when one side shows up to fight and the other doesn't the one who doesn't show up loses every time

DWS was a disaster for this party and this country

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Covok posted:

Trump will be the Republican Obama. Except, unlike Obama who was actually good, Trump will be bad yet still loved by his supporters.

And on the day he leaves, 8 years from January 20th, they will all scream out in sorrow "MAGA!" as they stand in their hollowed out, decayed rural towns of little hope and little importance.

lol if you think we will be alive 8 years from now

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Corny posted:

this will change when 10 of the 15 lose their jobs because donald trump caused a world wide recession

Nope, that'll be Obama's fault or immigrants, as always.

Covok
May 27, 2013

If the IgrabCuntra affair cannot stop their love of Trump, even nuclear winter will not stop it.

Also, any new information leaking out of Trump's cavalcade of stupidity and racism he calls a administration?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Covok posted:

The hollowed out, decayed rural towns whose property values have finally nosedived enough to be bought out cheap and be the future location of a new Trump golf course

Covok
May 27, 2013

Lord of Pie posted:

The hollowed out, decayed rural towns whose property values have finally nosedived enough to be bought out cheap and be the future location of a new Trump golf course

This was Trump's long game: devalue the American country so much that he can buy it all for a $1, kick everyone out, deport them all to Mexico regardless of national origin, and make it all one big golf course.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

we truly live in the (dis)information age

https://www.yahoo.com/news/post-truth-oxford-dictionaries-word-100129132.html?ref=gs
Couldn't have picked a better picture for the article.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Out of curiosity, and be honest, are there any Trump supporters here or is this an anti-Trump circle jerk?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Covok posted:

Out of curiosity, and be honest, are there any Trump supporters here or is this an anti-Trump circle jerk?

boosted isn't a real trump supporter because he won't wear the hat

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Covok posted:

Like 1 or 2 ironic trump supporters.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/business/status/798948028698816512

lol

Covok
May 27, 2013

Shear Modulus posted:

boosted isn't a real trump supporter because he won't wear the hat

In 100 years, that hat will be remembered as the American "Nazi Armband."

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Covok posted:

C-SPAM is a mixture of Bernie supporters and the banned

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Covok posted:

Read the OP and decide :shrug:

it is whatever you want it to be

Covok
May 27, 2013

That picture is pretty great.

You laugh.

Then, you remember the President of your country needed to be told by one of our allies it didn't invent an ecological apocalypse that is certain to occur according to all science.

Then, you die inside.

~Death is Certain~

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

[screams internally]

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe
Why would there be any supporters in the trump thread?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lastgirl posted:

no wait i have to stop and consider his good traits

his temperment if you will

he also has lots o money so that makes him smart and successful 2 and i can be like him if i do exactly what he says

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Trump supporter and most Christians: So you're saying there's a chance...

Not that I particularly care, just the hypocrisy of someone like him being the chosen one for that demographic is beyond amazing.

Yes, yes, nothing matters.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Covok posted:

You laugh.

Then, you remember the President of your country needed to be told by one of our allies it didn't invent an ecological apocalypse that is certain to occur according to all science.

Then, you die inside.

~Death is Certain~

allies

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The U.S.A has the wrong type of president

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
They named the 45th president Donald Trump

Covok
May 27, 2013

eightpole posted:

I believe you will find our President is as intelligent, as mannered, as racist, as homophobic, and as cultured as the average man.

He is what we deserve.

Dear God, help us all.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Covok posted:

i farted

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Both pretty committed to rawdogging the environment

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Covok posted:

You laugh.

Then, you die inside.

~Death is Certain~

china isnt an ally. but they also didnt invent global warming as a hoax to trick america

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Covok posted:

You laugh.

Then, you die inside.

~Death is Certain~

Whoah buddy, of course China is denying they made it up, they have to sell the lie like it is the truth.

This is just further proof that Trump is right and the fact that you dumb liberals can't understand that is pathetic and exactly why you lost the election.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eightpole posted:

big if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It was actually me who invented global warming as a prank to some close friends, but they spread it to their friends who spread it to their friends and so on, and now here we are. Through meme magic global warming became real.

• Locked thread