Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

kind of wish the duel mode was tracer only with like 250 hp and no heal warp or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It would be good if there were powerups or a HP to control or something. There's no reason to play on more of the map than whatever one you meet eachother and most of the matchups are boring and gay. Same with 3v3. Also I think Sombra's clip is too big since I felt like I was playing tracer and I was reflexively reloading with 20 ammo left constantly which makes like 160-400 something difference in damage.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The 3v3 mode is more fun than I thought it would be.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

It would be good if there were powerups or a HP to control or something. There's no reason to play on more of the map than whatever one you meet eachother and most of the matchups are boring and gay. Same with 3v3. Also I think Sombra's clip is too big since I felt like I was playing tracer and I was reflexively reloading with 20 ammo left constantly which makes like 160-400 something difference in damage.

yeah, there needs to be a biggie HP item in the center and small ones to the sides

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

There's no reason to play 1v1 and 3v3 other than the free boxes and 3v3 is quickly becoming roadhog+mercy+mei, the meta.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the soldier buff feels like too much..he really wrecks poo poo now. a mccree that's super fast and can heal himself

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

the soldier buff feels like too much..he really wrecks poo poo now. a mccree that's super fast and can heal himself

Good.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I haven't gotten to play the update yet but I actually really want to play Torb without needing to move lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Bobnumerotres posted:

oh baby! pharah's speed boost made it in! time to loving play overwatch

im glad they went with buffing her mobility and not her health

wish the push thing had a shorter cooldown though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dongicus posted:

im glad they went with buffing her mobility and not her health

wish the push thing had a shorter cooldown though

i just wish it pushed heavies just as much as everyone else. dva shrugs it off and its annoying lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pharah never has to touch the ground now. Kewl

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they also buffed pharah's minimum dmg for her rocket aoe, from 20 to 40. it's very noticeable lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

best change in the patch: mei can't stall a point in ice form anymore :)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Funny post about loot boxes

FAUXTON posted:

You are wrong to think this, stupid to believe it would ever be feasible, and a loving embarrassment to your family for lacking the cognitive faculty to let it past what most people call a bullshit filter. I can't loving believe anyone would get duped like this anymore since it's easily checkable but here we are, like a child asking about whether poop really does taste like chocolate.

No, you can not "bank" boxes. For any event. Ever. The boxes are seeded upon bring earned and cannot be changed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
me likey the update

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know if it's a bug but right now you get ult charge if someone does damage while you heal them on all the supports and even with the 25% slower buildup Zen gets his ult faster than before the patch if you have harmony on someone.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

lol one of the new brawls is 6v6 mccree

net cafe scandal posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have never seen so much retarded bullshit spewing from the bottom-feeders of this website, or indeed any website, of this caliber before. You are an embarrassment to your parents, to your loved ones and to the human race as a whole. It boggles my mind that anyone as stupid as you can manage to remember to breathe every 3 seconds and keep yourself upright. To answer your question, take them to a Pokémon Center to revive and fully heal them.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
no one knows how to play her yet, but sombra seems to be extremely bad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She's alright if no one knows where you are but anyone communicating is gonna stop you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Soldier is absurd and with Ana Boost it's like having a instagib gun with a aimbot.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
i'm so glad they added permanent Mystery Geroes and im gonna play forever

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im gonna say it: the tombstone victory poses are bad.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Im gonna say it: the tombstone victory poses are bad.

I like Reapers and Dvas, but not so much the rest.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
they should do the TF2 thing where they're only usable around halloween time

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

they should do the TF2 thing and add Hats

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

they should do the TF2 thing and add Hats

emphatic Yes

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They should let me mix and match the skin pieces. So I can have the cool young Ana coat but the more badass old Ana head

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whatever sombra is supposed to do, im bad at it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

New S76 is giving me a godlike stiffy.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

New S76 is giving me a godlike stiffy.

Nice... mind if I swing by?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Nice... mind if I swing by?

You ought to swing by your Battle.Net client and play OVerwatch with ya boys.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I was wrong about the Torb changes being bigtime fail. Theyre actually awesome. This update is da tits.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i hate competitive so much unless im in a group. everyone i get matched with is loving goddamn retarded and i wish i could kill them irl

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
oh my god pharah can literally fly forever now lol. she's so much more fun to play it's unreal

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

goferchan posted:

oh my god pharah can literally fly forever now lol. she's so much more fun to play it's unreal

i like her buff more than dva/soldier. she's great now and really annoying to play against

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

3v3 is gay as hell since everyone only picks roadhog

• Locked thread