Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

JcDent posted:

Was discussing how silly some of the Khorne Bloodblooders look yesterday and I wanted to illustrate a point. Modelling Unspiration?

Blood Bowl is coming out soon...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

JcDent posted:

Was discussing how silly some of the Khorne Bloodblooders look yesterday and I wanted to illustrate a point. Modelling Unspiration?

This is fabulous darling! Gotta agree though, you have a lead cheerleader in your collection already!

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

So that's how genestealers implant eggs! Kinky!

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I wonder what that costume would look like if a real fatham wore it.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Safety Factor posted:

I wonder what that costume would look like if a real fatham wore it.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

That must be from the Supanova Brisbane event last weekend - lol at wearing a costume like that with the weather we had over the weekend, he must have been walking around dripping like he'd just got out of a swimming pool

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Lack of Gravitas posted:

That must be from the Supanova Brisbane event last weekend - lol at wearing a costume like that with the weather we had over the weekend, he must have been walking around dripping like he'd just got out of a swimming pool

Yeah, that's deffo Supanova. In the second and third photos he's outside the front of the Brissy convention and exhibition centre. That weekend was nasty for me and I at least had aircon.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Lack of Gravitas posted:

Ah, so the tongue hanging out is functional and not a Gene Simmons thing.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I decided my first post on SA was gonna be to submit that to this thread, and lo and behold

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

I always did have a soft spot for the Genestealer cult. Fat Patriarch, best Patriarch.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Checks out.

I love that model. :allears:

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Ugleb posted:

I always did have a soft spot for the Genestealer cult. Fat Patriarch, best Patriarch.

Is Fatriarch a word? I feel like it should be.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Is the guy on the left whispering or smelling tub-monster's fart?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Nebalebadingdong posted:

Is the guy on the left whispering or smelling tub-monster's fart?

He's beatboxing.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Whoah, even Duncan Rhodes had to thin his paints at one point:

Source: http://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/11/14/my-first-model-part-1-our-own-duncan-rhodes/

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

SRM posted:

Source: http://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/11/14/my-first-model-part-1-our-own-duncan-rhodes/

Warhammer Community could shut down tomorrow and it would still be an incredible success on this post alone.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

That post is genuinely the best thing I have seen out of GW in a long time. Particularly the bit about keeping it stuck to his lamp as a reminder of what it was like to be painting your first mini.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Why does the model of that lady have a boob window that looks like it's attached directly to her headwear?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
That's just how they dress in the ælf battleball realm.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Duncan didn't emerge fully formed out of a vat of Agrax Earthshade, huh

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

SRM posted:

I actually have a casual project I work on occasionally where I buy terribly painted space marines off of ebay, paint strip them, and then repaint them in the original color scheme only good.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I actually have a casual project I work on occasionally where I buy terribly painted space marines off of ebay, paint strip them, and then repaint them in the original color scheme only good.

Post pictures, you pretty thing

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

BEEP BEEP!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Moola posted:

BEEP BEEP!

That's an OGRE right?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Moola posted:

BEEP BEEP!

How do I buy ten of those? :3:

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Moola posted:

BEEP BEEP!

This is adorable :3:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Whoa it's that caterpillar dinosaur HQ from ZOIDS!

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Moola posted:

BEEP BEEP!

I love the contrast between the cast-metal treads and the blocky polygonal....whatever that is.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I think its a potato?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Moola posted:

BEEP BEEP!

Is this an original OGRE? Don't think I've seen an OGRE mini in forever.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
What exactly does it...do?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Nothing, that is the beauty of it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Nebalebadingdong posted:

What exactly does it...do?

An OGRE? It's a cybernetic self aware tank designed to fight tactical scale nuclear wars.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yeah like I said, it's a potato

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Kwyndig posted:

An OGRE? It's a cybernetic self aware tank designed to fight tactical scale nuclear wars.

It goes vroom vroom and shoots lasers

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Moola posted:

I think its a potato?

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU1Bwu_xQS4

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
http://www.sjgames.com/ogre/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/847271320/ogre-miniatures-set-1?ref=user_menu

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
they sound like ugly metal gears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Do they roar like a dinosaur?