Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
orange sky
May 7, 2007

I can't loving stand Lena Dunham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqPaaf1dB4U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The living ham lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
More very smooth normal firings from the incredibly stable and normal transition

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/pence-removes-lobbyists-trump-transition-team-controversial-names-remain-n684836

quote:

Vice President-elect Mike Pence has ordered all lobbyists be removed from Donald Trump's White House transition team, NBC News has learned. This would bring the transition more in line with Trump's campaign-trail pledge to "drain the swamp" of veteran politicians and special interests in Washington.

That was the explanation given for the firing of at least one top foreign policy official, Matthew Freedman. A campaign official said Freedman was let go because he works as a lobbyist. But if Pence's directive is fully implemented, it could result in the exit of at least nine current aides, and likely more, according to an organizational chart for the operation obtained by Politico.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Pulling out hidden inner reserves of Jeb!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Covok posted:

Why do the punchline now when they have 8 years to set it up?

Donald already spoiled the bit involving his daughter.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Al! posted:

SPIRITS HEAR ME!!!!! KNOCK THREE TIMES IF YOU HAVE THE OPPO

"The stars and Galaxies died and snuffed out, and space grew black after ten trillion years of running down.
One by one Man fused with AC, each physical body losing its mental identity in a manner that was somehow not a loss but a gain.

Man's last mind paused before fusion, looking over a space that included nothing but the dregs of one last dark star and nothing besides but incredibly thin matter, agitated randomly by the tag ends of heat wearing out, asymptotically, to the absolute zero.

Man said, "AC, is this the end? Can this chaos not be reversed into the Universe once more? Will the oppo drop?"

AC said, "JUST YOU WAIT IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD N WORDS DROPPING LIKE BOMBS ON LAOS."

Man's last mind fused and only AC existed -- and that in hyperspace.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Please stop taking pictures of jeb while he's moving between his hotel room and his drug dealer.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

So every cabinet position is going to be staffed by talk radio personalities? I for one look forward to secretary of labor Bill Mitchell, and Fed Chairman Sean Hannity.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

deathbysnusnu posted:

So every cabinet position is going to be staffed by talk radio personalities? I for one look forward to secretary of labor Bill Mitchell, and Fed Chairman Sean Hannity.

"Why is Mitchell spending so much on these 'busy bees!' motivational posters?"

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Man, I legitimately am both amused and afraid about who Trump will pick. He's literally alienated all of Washington and only those with no futures are willing to work with him. Will he literally rule over an empty White House with no one to do anything? I guess this was Paul Ryan's long con: making the smallest government by putting a man in who would make there no government.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

they announce they're firing all the lobbyists, the news reports it, they don't fire all of them, the pereception persists they fired them all. boom. great politics

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

Again?

Don't think he ever stopped after Beau

and it's Bailey's. :o:

Reince is Bailey's, Uncle Joe needs the straight stuff

Actually just skip the cornflakes

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

obviously referring to the hands of our shadow president

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Please stop taking pictures of jeb while he's moving between his hotel room and his drug dealer.

Why doesn't he have it delivered?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Democrats really pissing me off lately

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I guess there is not much stress when you are rich and powerful

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I guess one of the school board guys from one of the podunk little towns down here decided to celebrate the election in his own way

The school has so far just been ":shrug: Vote him out at the next election if you don't like it"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

euphronius posted:

:raise:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

euphronius posted:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MadJackal posted:

You roleplay online as an idiot. (I invite everyone to look at your post history.)

You could be anyone here, and you chose to say dumb things on purpose. Because of laughs?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Sorry to do a VG reference... but with Trumps propensity for dramatic firings and almost guaranteed lack of care about all these departments, is it safe to say that the FedGov is pretty much going to look like the Nemesis/Orc Politics system from Shadow of Mordor? Just constant FBI/CIA style bickering and sudden shake ups? With the only people left in any position of power in these places gunning for eachother in and out of their own departments all day?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lord of Pie posted:

I guess one of the school board guys from one of the podunk little towns down here decided to celebrate the election in his own way

The school has so far just been ":shrug: Vote him out at the next election if you don't like it"

Is this in West Virginia too?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

Cause he's doing some there and taking the rest back to his place.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Lord of Pie posted:

Jesus Christ tell me you're joking.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Karl Barks posted:

they announce they're firing all the lobbyists, the news reports it, they don't fire all of them, the pereception persists they fired them all. boom. great politics

I mean I don't really doubt your assertion but lol if you think "fired the lobbyists" is the headline that's going to prevail this week if the transition is really going as reported and the pentagon and state dept are sitting around going wtf guys

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Beet Wagon posted:

Welcome to America, land of the "gently caress you, darkie."

:barf:

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Bert Roberge posted:

Rotten teeth? Blackface? Overalls? I'm gonna say yes. Nate Silver would probably put the likelihood at 17% tho

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Karl Barks posted:

Yeah def winning this cycle so far

(Not sarcasm)

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bert Roberge posted:

Arkansas, same difference really

Beet Wagon posted:

http://katv.com/news/local/blevins-school-district-blackface-controversy

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Gotta reach his Fitbit step goal for the day!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Left in, Gifted Hands, perhaps?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Second question, what kind of drugs is Jeb! Getting?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

jeb blaze

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

A twice-daily morning schnork report

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Turtle Power - 17% THC
Sativa Dominant Hybrid

A famous term for being a "turtle in a half shell", the Turtle Power medical marijuana strain is a good strain for beginners. This is a Purple Haze x Early Girl. A very good stone with a sweet smell and candy taste. This beautiful powerful plant has purple to dark purple blooms in the later stages of flowering. Easy to grow, provides a sweet taste and powerful clear high for daily enjoyment. Turtle Power is a new adaptation to cooler climates with colorful flowers, yielding an active buzz.

Grade: B

THC: 17%
http://weedyard.com/Strains/TurtlePower.html

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

would.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Uh that's clearly Mitch McConnells

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

So conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Maybe the reason that the Trump team is having so many problems with the transition is that they had extremely good reasons to expect that they were going to lose and it was a waste of time? Maybe all of the polls both internal and external showed a Clinton EV landslide, but the votes actually got rigged by Russia or maybe the state houses of the swing states? I know it's a paranoid and crazy thought, but then again I'm waking up every day to a world where Alex Jones and Breitbart have more political pull than 99% of the people inside Washington.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

So conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Maybe the reason that the Trump team is having so many problems with the transition is that they had extremely good reasons to expect that they were going to lose and it was a waste of time? Maybe all of the polls both internal and external showed a Clinton EV landslide, but the votes actually got rigged by Russia or maybe the state houses of the swing states? I know it's a paranoid and crazy thought, but then again I'm waking up every day to a world where Alex Jones and Breitbart have more political pull than 99% of the people inside Washington.

Trump alienated the entire republican establishment . That's A1

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

crazy cloud posted:

I think nickelodeon debuted All That

Bleach came out too maybe?

1991, Jan 15, iirc was when the first Persian Gulf war was initiated by HW Bush.

------------------------------------------------
Btw, when was the last time we won a war?

--your president elect, 2015.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

deathbysnusnu posted:

So conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Maybe the reason that the Trump team is having so many problems with the transition is that they had extremely good reasons to expect that they were going to lose and it was a waste of time?

That's probably a part of it but by all reports the Christie people had at least a half of a normal transition going since he'd been working on it for so long and at least had an idea of what it consists of. Then they threw that all in the trash because lol gently caress you fat reek and now it's craziness.

• Locked thread