Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fart fart fart

*faaaaaart*

TRUMP!

*fart*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nonsense posted:

I have a theory that President Trump guarantees Nintendo Switch great success.

Cinemark stock went up 5% when he won iirc

Dont see why other ways to escape wont get the same bump

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Louisgod posted:

this isn't a loving joke by the way

yes it is, yes it is

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

crazy cloud posted:

lmao i think we are at like 67 Days til inauguration, or DTI for short, or something rn and I meant my over/under bet for I&S's query was 4 days from now

Can't you immediately trim five days off that counter because of all the holidays coming up?

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

if you haven't invest in cigarette and liquor companies yet lol

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Nietzschean posted:

fart fart fart

*faaaaaart*

TRUMP!

*fart*

why did you repeat yourself six times?

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
So what happens if, like, there's no executive branch on inauguration day. Nobody did anything and Trump just doesn't show up for work.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Know who they haven't talked to?

State Dept.
DOJ
Pentagon

So why did fat reek get replaced? Also have they announced any new cabinet members?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bushiz posted:

So what happens if, like, there's no executive branch on inauguration day. Nobody did anything and Trump just doesn't show up for work.

i think the republican party will have gotten the federal government they've always wanted

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Bushiz posted:

"Trump doesnt show up to say 'youre fired' to Obama's face"

Ya this hypo doesnt work out

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Obama 3rd term

okay cool just gotta trap trump and company in trump tower for a week

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
This Aristocrats bit has been going on for a while, surely the joke can't go much longer. Right? Right?

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Louisgod posted:

preview of how Trump's been making his decisions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R1vT87nrUQ

this isn't a loving joke by the way

Ahaha just think world leaders are watching this show and taking notes in the desperate hope that the world doesn't get blown to bits. Agh that's funny stuff.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Dapper_Swindler posted:

So why did fat reek get replaced? Also have they announced any new cabinet members?

he locked up kushner's dad

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

SUPPOSEDLY it was because of bridgegate and his throwing his aides under the bus, but i believe jared kushner might have actually orchestrated the ousting of christie in revenge for when christie prosecuted jared's father, charles kushner, for illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering back in 2005 when christie was us attorney for the district of new jersey

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Darkman Fanpage posted:

SUPPOSEDLY it was because of bridgegate and his throwing his aides under the bus, but i believe jared kushner might have actually orchestrated the ousting of christie in revenge for when christie prosecuted jared's father, charles kushner, for illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering back in 2005 when christie was us attorney for the district of new jersey

I mean... Its a little encouraging that his inner circle are slimy backstabbers?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

new cabinet members???

have they confirmed aNYONE yet?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Now I really want Alex Jones to be the White House Press Secretary.

Maybe then Trump could drain the goblin nest of all the goblin vomit.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Could always be both, I think Trump was probably holding Kushner at bay while Chris did some of the actual transition work and then when Bridgegate started to get extra stinky and it became real obvious that Christie is about to eat poo poo over it, Trump unleashed him and here we are.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Rudy is def the political operative that has Alzheimer's in the latest season of veep

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

shiksa posted:

I mean... Its a little encouraging that his inner circle are slimy backstabbers?

literally the only hope for america is that they're enough of slimy backstabbers that they keep cutting eachothers hamstrings before anyone can get anything monsterous done.

Even best case that can maybe last us a year before some kind of shaky alliance forms and they can enact some kind of country-destroying platform. After that we just hope that whatever scandal they get embroiled with is heinous enough to charge everyone in the line of succession.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
RIP Epic High Five killed by Vampire Bard.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vilr8y9FE4

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tatsuta Age posted:

new cabinet members???

have they confirmed aNYONE yet?

i remember in the nytimes magazine in 2008-9 they did this huge issue with all of obummer's cabinet appointments with glossy photos and profiles

this year i hear the entire editorial staff is going to poo poo in a phonebook and theyre going to take it from county faire to county faire on a flatbed truck..... I think its a statement???

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

Second question, what kind of drugs is Jeb! Getting?

Given his sunny disposition I'd say mushrooms and cocaine.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

RIP Epic High Five killed by Vampire Bard.

Assign your vampire to defend a single square burrow, and wall him in.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I wonder what the chances are that the CIA will withhold information from the White House for fear of compromising espionage efforts in Russia.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Concordat posted:

I wonder what the chances are that the CIA will withhold information from the White House for fear of compromising espionage efforts in Russia.

zero

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Concordat posted:

lol you think anyone's actually going to read anything in this administration

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Bushiz posted:

literally the only hope for america is that they're enough of slimy backstabbers that they keep cutting eachothers hamstrings before anyone can get anything monsterous done.

LARB posted:

The closer Neumann looked at the day-to-day operations of Nazism, the less convinced he was that one could call Nazi Germany a “state” in any traditional sense of the word. Along with his fellow Frankfurt School colleague Otto Kirchheimer, they noted that power, authority, and responsibility were not, as propaganda would have it, bound up entirely in the person of the Leader, but rather were confusingly diffuse throughout a disjointed and irrational system. Everyone (that is everyone included within the national-racial community) was to fall in line or develop themselves through Führerprinzip into autonomous self-starters, entrepreneurs, and pioneers of the national spirit in whatever sector they worked. Even as a rump state maintained the appearance of a heavy bureaucracy, with a great deal of actual organization still left to technocrats, industry was given wide berth. Society was dominated by myriad (in the parlance of our time) “thought-leaders” with overlapping and competing fiefdoms. The party itself maintained personnel connections within nearly every sector, and its own areas of control, particularly over racial questions — the sine qua non of Nazism. A deal was struck whereby the armed forces, still bruised and feeling “betrayed” by German surrender from World War I, came to an internal balance of powers agreement. Hitler was in charge, to be sure, but only through a constant negotiation between these sectors and their own mini-sovereignties. And even Hitler wasn’t the sovereign decision maker both his fervent supporters and adamant critics wanted him to be; Hitler’s office was more of a clearinghouse, often receiving conflicting positions in, sometimes sending conflicting positions out to be resolved by some other, smaller leader elsewhere. Certainly, the Führer was a dictator, but he was first among many, neither the striding colossus of Nazi propagandists nor the all-powerful, mini-mustachioed evil of moralistic Western popular culture.

from https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/the-supermanagerial-reich/

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Assign your vampire to defend a single square burrow, and wall him in.

It was a visitor so I just had the militia kill him. Actual Vampire citizens go the Bronze Colossus petting zoo.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Concordat posted:

If they had cause to do that, they'd probably have cause to put Trump in jail. Although I wouldn't put it past the CIA to try out some canary traps that prompt higher level investigation into Putin/Trump connections.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

hey remember that dumb Obama trampling the constitution painting that the creator hit up Hannity on twitter over?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/will-trump-hang-art-of-obama-trampling-the-constitution.html

gently caress everything

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Zikan posted:

lol you think anyone's actually going to read anything in this administration

the next 8 years are going to be like stealing candies from babies for russian and chinese spies.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Agrajag posted:

the next 8 years are going to be like stealing candies from babies for russian and chinese spies.

Trump will be relatively safe. If he actually could figure out how to use email, he'd have declared his 6th bankruptcy over a bad investment in west African Monarchy futures.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Agrajag posted:

not if there isnt any intelligence to begin with

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Interesting please do not post more terrifying things

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

change my name posted:

hey remember that dumb Obama trampling the constitution painting that the creator hit up Hannity on twitter over?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/will-trump-hang-art-of-obama-trampling-the-constitution.html

gently caress everything

It's okay, President Lisa Simpsons will put it in the trash once she gets elected because that's where we are with the current timeline

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Le Breibart enchainé

Die Breibart, Die

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-strategy-idUSKBN1342TP

quote:

The right-wing Breitbart News Network is expanding its U.S. operations and launching sites in Germany and France, its U.S. editor-in-chief told Reuters, as it seeks to monetize the anger and anti-immigrant sentiment unleashed by Donald Trump’s successful presidential campaign.

breitbart in french, german

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Kurtofan posted:

Le Breibart enchainé

Die Breibart, Die

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-strategy-idUSKBN1342TP

breitbart in french, german

man this poo poo is evil

stoking and profiting off fear and misinformation which will endanger lives of non-whites

• Locked thread