Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Konec Hry posted:

I realize I'm arguing against an image, but using anything human language-related as proof that something is "natural" or "biological" is, uh...

It's like numerology people, or the people who add up Roman numeral versions of names to make 666 or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Konec Hry posted:

I realize I'm arguing against an image, but using anything human language-related as proof that something is "natural" or "biological" is, uh...

Even beyond that, it's an invalid argument. See Anne Fausto-Sterling for more information.

Also:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

fetal lasagna

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

china bot posted:

fetal lasagna
my new horrorcore band name

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Fathis Munk posted:

It's great how much he contradicts himself saying they should have done something and then saying they did it.

Also by his logic isn't it normal that most maps are in Europe since that's where most people died ?

I have to agree though that it's really bullshit to leave France and Russia out of loving WW1. Even if it is Dice's weird alternate world war 1.

Also making such a big deal about the black harlem hellfighter protagonist only to have them be played only in the short intro to the campaign during which they all die and serve as disposable hero grunts as opposed to the mainly white people of the other campaigns which have much more important heroic roles.

I was pretty peeved that Gallipoli wasn't in Battlefield 1. :australia:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

NOOO MY LASAGA!

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
A lotta people here dismissing the need for south asian representation in games.

A whole lotta racists in here doing that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

FAROOQ posted:

A lotta people here dismissing the need for south asian representation in games.

we've since moved on toward finding a recipe for han solo carbonite lasagna

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

FAROOQ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUUifVHu-FU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
thread delivers imo

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
First non-news-source person commenting on this article on FB was this poo poo.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

That70sHeidi posted:

First non-news-source person commenting on this article on FB was this poo poo.

thieves?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I assume they mean this:
https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/thieves-essential-oil

Evidence based information can be found here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0025082/

[Info for medical professionals here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0032645/]

WrenP-Complete has a new favorite as of 22:27 on Nov 16, 2016

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Byzantine posted:

A Coliseum and a Hippodrome would fit right in with the monuments in DC.

The Washington monument would look pretty nice with a fresh coat of Gaulic blood added to it everyday.

I'll write my congressman!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

cash crab posted:

Even beyond that, it's an invalid argument. See Anne Fausto-Sterling for more information.

Also:

He should commit and double down on his assertion, imo!

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Dreddout posted:

The Washington monument would look pretty nice with a fresh coat of Gaulic blood added to it everyday.

I'll write my congressman!

Roma Delenda Est you toga wearing freak.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

We're gonna build a wall and make the Picts pay for it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Romanes eunt domus imo.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
New theory: If Incels raped women enough they would fall in love with us and it would no longer be rape.

I read that women release a chemical in their brain that is called ocytocin ", the hormone that binds women emotionally to their partners. It is worth noting that this hormone is produced in the same quantities, whether it is a one night stand or a serious relationship." http://themindunleashed.com/2015/02/heres-happens-female-brain-sex.html

If an incel theoretically kidnapped a woman and had sex with her enough then her brain would produce oxytocin, making her fall in love and binding her to her incel sex partner, and over time he could free her and have a consensual romantic relationships with her. I know that it is currently illegal too do this, but it is an interesting theory that may work if an incel is low inhibition enough to try it out.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Guys, holy poo poo, Imgur actually made a nearly funny thing for once!

http://imgur.com/a/YrLiR

They're making progress!

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

change my name posted:

New theory: If Incels raped women enough they would fall in love with us and it would no longer be rape.

I read that women release a chemical in their brain that is called ocytocin ", the hormone that binds women emotionally to their partners. It is worth noting that this hormone is produced in the same quantities, whether it is a one night stand or a serious relationship." [url]http://themindunleashed.com/2015/02/heres-happens-female-brain-sex.html

If an incel theoretically kidnapped a woman and had sex with her enough then her brain would produce oxytocin, making her fall in love and binding her to her incel sex partner, and over time he could free her and have a consensual romantic relationships with her. I know that it is currently illegal too do this, but it is an interesting theory that may work if an incel is low inhibition enough to try it out.[/url]

Has this person never read any of the many "trapped in a basement sex dungeon for decades" incidents? They did not end how this person thinks they would end.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

change my name posted:

I read that women release a chemical in their brain that is called ocytocin ", the hormone that binds women emotionally to their partners. It is worth noting that this hormone is produced in the same quantities, whether it is a one night stand or a serious relationship." [url]http://themindunleashed.com/2015/02/heres-happens-female-brain-sex.html

If an incel theoretically kidnapped a woman and had sex with her enough then her brain would produce oxytocin, making her fall in love and binding her to her incel sex partner, and over time he could free her and have a consensual romantic relationships with her. I know that it is currently illegal too do this, but it is an interesting theory that may work if an incel is low inhibition enough to try it out.[/url]

:wtc:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

change my name posted:

Uh someone should call the police. :stare:

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

change my name posted:

I was horrified reading this and then I got to the part that said " I know that it is currently illegal to do this..." and my brain just shut off. Does this person think that any time in the future it will become legal to kidnap and rape someone?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

change my name posted:

:eyepop: but after like the 4th time the eyes rocket out into space, crashing through every other planet and destroying them in the process

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Further down in that thread:

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Fun Shoe

TotalLossBrain posted:

Further down in that thread:

A double dose of idiocy. One not knowing that Stockholm Syndrome is a thing and the other thinking it's all a cover up because of embarrassment?

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

change my name posted:

I read that women release a chemical in their brain that is called ocytocin ", the hormone that binds women emotionally to their partners. It is worth noting that this hormone is produced in the same quantities, whether it is a one night stand or a serious relationship." http://themindunleashed.com/2015/02/heres-happens-female-brain-sex.html

If an incel theoretically kidnapped a woman and had sex with her enough then her brain would produce oxytocin, making her fall in love and binding her to her incel sex partner, and over time he could free her and have a consensual romantic relationships with her. I know that it is currently illegal too do this, but it is an interesting theory that may work if an incel is low inhibition enough to try it out.

Catecholamines from stress suppress the production of oxytocin, so even if what this dude is proposing wasn't horrifying for every moral and ethical reason that has ever existed, it still wouldn't work.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
A lot of terrible comments in that thread

eyooo reddit

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Fathis Munk posted:

eyooo reddit

Wow.

I wouldn't dare get a hooker like some sort of plebe. Instead I'm going to fantasize about raping women until they fall in love with me.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Jesus loving pogo-sticking Christ, you just know these same sad fucks turn around and complain about how "females" treat them like a threat.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Madkal posted:

I was horrified reading this and then I got to the part that said " I know that it is currently illegal to do this..." and my brain just shut off. Does this person think that any time in the future it will become legal to kidnap and rape someone?

Uh... I'm on hold with my congressman's office, it can't hurt to ask. Remember, they work for us.

you ate my cat
Jul 1, 2007

Wait what the gently caress is an incel?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Maybe we can avoid posting straight up rape fantasies?

you ate my cat posted:

"Involuntarily celibate."

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

you ate my cat posted:

"Involuntary celibate"

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
e: beaten, but holy poo poo that's a creepy reddit post

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Why is SA worse than Reddit again?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Uh... I'm on hold with my congressman's office, it can't hurt to ask. Remember, they work for us.

Boy oh boy did you pick a good time to ask.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Intoluene posted:

I was pretty peeved that Gallipoli wasn't in Battlefield 1. :australia:

Important theatres only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RNG
Jul 9, 2009