Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
The cop in this subway just got American cheese on his salad. How are they so wrong on everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/799034350738219008

FOX NEWS is running hard on the "Media are creating a story out of this transition team thing. There is no story!" angle.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

alex jones for secretary of TURNING THE FREAKIN FROGS GAY

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

alex jones for sec. of move bitch get out the way, also sec. of the rollin' clinton darkheart

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
we are exporting our homegrown anti-semitic alt-right news outlet to germany

this is fine

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Internet Webguy posted:

we are exporting our homegrown anti-semitic alt-right news outlet to germany

this is fine

now it's up to germany to stand strong while the rest of the world goes fascist i guess

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Montasque posted:

FOX NEWS is running hard on the "Media are creating a story out of this transition team thing. There is no story!" angle.

gently caress man I used to have a guilty pleasure of Special Report before the campaign season because they usually did good and harsh poo poo on Obama that wasn't just monster-raving loony tunes stuff. That show went to total poo poo during the elections and now it's just become another Trump cheerleading outfit. gently caress Bret Baier and his stupid diamond-shaped head.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
secretary of bein a human and cummin

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

Hm, w. only announced 14 appointees and Obama only announced 17. This seems super legit.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Speaking of Goblins a goblin vampire bard showed up and after using him for militia practice he dropped a book of necromancy....

That is to say. it's a book written about a book written about a book written out of book that was about necromancy

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/The_NewRight/status/798948681714167808

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Speaking of Goblins a goblin vampire bard showed up and after using him for militia practice he dropped a book of necromancy....

That is to say. it's a book written about a book written about a book written out of book that was about necromancy

Professor Sprayedspiders is going to be upset that Rewardowned let his homework get eaten by dwarves :ohdear:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
They might have a point if the majority of the stories were WHERE ARE THE ANNOUNCEMENTS rather than HOLY poo poo THESE TRIAL BALLOONS ARE loving AWFUL and ALL THE PROS ARE SAYING STAY THE gently caress AWAY FROM THIS TRAINWRECK

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
I just watched a few speeches from Bannon 5 or so years ago

He's gonna run the entire government. All three branches. He'll play the fractious GOP against itself, he'll push and pick the justices, he'll run Trump's mouth as it has been proven only he can.

He's way smarter than i expected, and i expected him to be smart.

I have no doubt it was his move to strip the lobbyists from the transition, and it won't be the last transition move with his fingerprints all over it. Expect nothing but weak, simple cabinet appointments that he can run from his perch. He's probably ecstatic that his counterpart is someone as easy to control as Reince, and Pence is absolutely no match. The only resistance I see coming his way would be from Kushner now that Christie is out.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump university: you too could be president of the united states

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

So ban on is like a Mark Hanna

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Alex Jones is going to be appointed head of the FBI and the CIA.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Montasque posted:

this would matter if he didn't announce that 4 of his kids as part of the transition team and his son-in-law as his chief counsel and idiot whisperer/shadow president + other horrible bumblefuck monsters

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
america's first puppet president, incredible. history made

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Jazerus posted:

now it's up to germany to stand strong while the rest of the world goes fascist i guess

Once France and Britain finish their conversion, are you ready for WW3 - Maximum Historical Irony Edition - where a new Allies invade and overthrow Merkel and history books go on to describe the EU as the fourth reich?

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

logikv9 posted:

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
The twist is that it will be up to Ivanka to stab Caesar to death on the Senate floor.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Dolash posted:

Once France and Britain finish their conversion, are you ready for WW3 - Maximum Historical Irony Edition - where a new Allies invade and overthrow Merkel and historybooks go on to describe the EU as the fourth reich?

i bet the new axis of Russia, France, and America will end up with them rampaging through the Mid-east in the name of freedom or whatever the gently caress

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

NO PUPPET! NO PUPPET!

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Origami Dali posted:

The twist is that it will be up to Ivanka to stab Caesar to death on the Senate floor.

So is Caesar going to be Trump, Pence, or Ryan in this time line?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Trump and Biden post-fusion dance

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

"The MeK is an anti-Iranian terrorist organization, so they don't count."

-A depressingly large number of people for the past third of a century, including leftists who think that the MEK is ex-Marxist means they're good folks.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Based on the previous people filling positions, I look forward to seeing what positions Skeletor, Cobra Commander and Lex Luthor get in the Trump administration at this point.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

sincx posted:

The Trump/Bannon hybrid creature that will end up ruling.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

sincx posted:

Whoever it is, Reince is Brutus.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

logikv9 posted:

trump university: you too could be president of the united states

speaking of trump u whats the status with the fraud trial

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/nxthompson/status/799030267839205378

I've always loved that word

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
^who the gently caress has that many lawn jockeys holy poo poo

logikv9 posted:

I can't believe Americas first puppet American president, reagan, has been forgotten already

Rest in piss mushbrain actor man

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I'm the cyclones all over the globe subtly hinting at a global warming crisis the administration will completely ignore

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Bannon thinks the fact the global finance world could come to Bush and say "we need trillions, now, or the whole world will collapse" is a threat that makes Mao, Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini look like babies.

After a smart, factual 15 minutes on the root causes of the crisis he suddenly gets visibly angry that his former Goldman Sachs boss had that kind of power in the wake of Lehman in enacting what would eventually become TARP. I can see why congress and the senate are wetting their pants over his appointment, and it ain't the fact he's a racist, which he is.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cool learned a new word today and it describes Trump's upcoming term so pefectly

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Puppet presidents are an American tradition

It's probably easier to go over the Antebellum presidents that weren't puppets of the slave power tbh

Also Woodrow Wilson was a literal puppet at the end

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

Bannon thinks the fact the global finance world could come to Bush and say "we need trillions, now, or the whole world will collapse" is a threat that makes Mao, Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini look like babies.

After a smart, factual 15 minutes on the root causes of the crisis he suddenly gets visibly angry that his former Goldman Sachs boss had that kind of power in the wake of Lehman in enacting what would eventually become TARP. I can see why congress and the senate are wetting their pants over his appointment, and it ain't the fact he's a racist, which he is.

link to this stuff?

it'll help me with my deep state chaos fantasies

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

You know, if even two years ago you had asked me which horrible corporate entity was going to take over the world, I would NOT have guessed Breitbart.

A corncob am I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Beet Wagon posted:

You know, if even two years ago you had asked me which horrible corporate entity was going to take over the world, I would NOT have guessed Breitbart.

A corncob am I.

I have fifty shares of a one world Ikea government by 2024 on predictit

• Locked thread