Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

pastime, or epidemic?
The only epidemic is the team fun being passed down through the family, the American family, like we used to have back in the day, back before it was all bisexual communist dental hygienists running the trains and the planes, back when everyone played baseball, every day, every drat day whether we wanted to or not, beating the poo poo out of anything leather we could find, we were crazy for it, a mouth-foaming bloodlust like John Wayne in his classic film John Wayne Rides The Horse Again, but I guess that's not America anymore, I guess America's more about everyone gets a trophy when they find a piece of the old America in their backyard, buried down with the dead hamsters and your dad's Miles Davis records, I guess that's just about how things are now but by god I can still feel my body floating like a fetus on a massive pool of Cracker Jack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

FactsAreUseless posted:

The crack of the bat, the crack of the ball, the crack of the bleachers, now this is what I call America's pastime, baseball, the game of quick thinking and lightning reflexes that challenges its players to master the tools of the trade, and that trade is grabbing a hot dog and the pennant of your favorite team and waving it all over the place, just really going nuts with that pennant and getting mustard and relish on your shirt, but who cares, that's just the risk you take in baseball, the game our soldiers fought for overseas, the game we took to Uncle Kraut and told him "hey boy, get the heck out of France, 'cause here comes Baseball Sam," and by god the reds and the feds they got the hell outta Dodge because ain't nothing gets in the way of America's number-one super-sport, that classic multi-man throwdown that is baseball!

the ketchup and mustard are actually colored that way in honor of our brave veterans: the ketchup on your shirt represent the blood squirted out by all those soldiers when they get all smashed up, and the mustard is the bile from when other soldiers see them all smashed up and get grossed out and throw up all over the place because its all super gross. the relish is gangrene, representing the hardship soldiers face in the field where even minor injuries can turn life-threatening and gross. war is hell. thats why you get your shirt all messed up

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan posted:

sport is not about the slide goals or hammer dunks or lay downs or splits cuttahs or down to front punches no my friend it's about heart and soul and if you had fun and if you and ur sport pals enjoy each other's company and if you love each other and if you are all going to get married together like a ball of partners and at the wedding you win the state championship and no one thought you could but love found a way

sport pal #1: i...man, i just...sport.
sport pal #2: sport? sport!
sport pal #3-7: sport sport, sport. sport!
sport pal #8: nah, man *walks off*
sport pal #9-?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROEtBmytMBo&t=42s

the littlest prince

where can I get a dress with lots of sports on it? my friend rebecca says they are slimming but I want one mainly because I like to kiss the boys with their rugged chins and old fast cars that go vroom vroom and then whishhhhhh and then we stop and get ice cream and they look at me like I am a girl with good jeans, and the boys seem to like doing my these things when I wear the sports on me

Play

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
As a proud sportsperson (shame on you for genderizing sports shame shame) I live sweat breathe eat poop drink pee SPORTS.

One place the sport hasn't conquered is MY DREAMS. I dream about being a big sport dude with the people and they cheer but that's usually when im at work not technically fully asleep tips?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Play posted:

As a proud sportsperson (shame on you for genderizing sports shame shame) I live sweat breathe eat poop drink pee SPORTS.

thank you for your service

social vegan

the littlest prince posted:

where can I get a dress with lots of sports on it? my friend rebecca says they are slimming but I want one mainly because I like to kiss the boys with their rugged chins and old fast cars that go vroom vroom and then whishhhhhh and then we stop and get ice cream and they look at me like I am a girl with good jeans, and the boys seem to like doing my these things when I wear the sports on me

if you go to the golf sport course you take an xacto blade and kneel down in the putting green, slicing a rectangle 75% of your height and many times your body with, lie down and roll yourself up my god they can't keep their eyes off u

social vegan

Play posted:

One place the sport hasn't conquered is MY DREAMS. I dream about being a big sport dude with the people and they cheer but that's usually when im at work not technically fully asleep tips?

right before you go to bed, rest two pog slammers over your eyes and put in a mouthguard pretend you are fighting the best sportsperson kaboosh what a zinger kerslam a homer dunk you are winning the sportfight you smile and wake up the next day bright and fresh after your first sport dream remember to wash the sheets from your sport sweat and gatorade drippings

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FactsAreUseless posted:

The only epidemic is the team fun being passed down through the family, the American family, like we used to have back in the day, back before it was all bisexual communist dental hygienists running the trains and the planes, back when everyone played baseball, every day, every drat day whether we wanted to or not, beating the poo poo out of anything leather we could find, we were crazy for it, a mouth-foaming bloodlust like John Wayne in his classic film John Wayne Rides The Horse Again, but I guess that's not America anymore, I guess America's more about everyone gets a trophy when they find a piece of the old America in their backyard, buried down with the dead hamsters and your dad's Miles Davis records, I guess that's just about how things are now but by god I can still feel my body floating like a fetus on a massive pool of Cracker Jack.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Ping Pong was invented before plastic when everything was made of metal

After plastic was invented in 1987 the name was changed to Tik Pok but everybody forgot

Farecoal

There he go
are esports sports sportsman

social vegan

Farecoal posted:

are esports sports sportsman

they don't call it the World of Sportscraft for no reason!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

or at all!

• Locked thread