Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I'm all for some Clan-on-Clan violence. Voting B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Option A

I am happy that 2/3 of these options are directly related to Clanners getting trashed.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
B

It's time for some comeuppance.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
B. Slaughtering an entire unit sounds fun and brutal. Headshots for everyone!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Widowmakers have had this a long time comin, but Taurians throwing Capellan plans for a loop by kidnapping their top-level asset in the Duchy would be a hell of a wrench.

I can't really decide right now.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull
I'm going with B here, because that sounds like such a happyfun scenario. Also, don't know if you got my request to go on the roster; mekilljoydammit@gmail.com if not, thank you.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Come on guys, think about fighting on the edge of a nuclear strike! Extreme environments for everyone!

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
C

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Voting A because Clanner scum getting their come-uppance from former Clanner scum will never not entertain me.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Coffeehitler posted:

Voting A because Clanner scum getting their come-uppance from former Clanner scum will never not entertain me.

Not an empty quote.

Realbarrow
Dec 5, 2013

Great choices this time around, PTN. The options are all tempting in their own way.

The Republic plotline on Andurien is gold pretty much all the way around, but has already received a lot of spotlight;
The thought of the Scorpions putting the boot to some Widowmaker faces is thrilling, because I secretly hope they'll rise to dominance among the invader clans and someday create an Escorpion Imperio in their OZ;
The thought of a hunter-killer operation using Periphery gear in the midst of an invasion of Davion space is compelling, especially one targetting Michael "It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time" Hasek.

But I'm going to go with B: 35th Scorpion Cuirassiers, because no Imperio was built without making an example of somebody.

Realbarrow fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Nov 17, 2016

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Definitely going with A on this one.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oooffff I'm really loving torn on this one but I gotta go with B because I can't not vote to gently caress with the Widowmakers.

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
I've got to vote A. The clans need to be bloodied and ex clanners are the best to do it.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Voting B!

We've been passing on amazing Goliath Scorpion shenanigans for at least a year now, and humiliating/trolling an opfor thoroughly enough to get them to delete their own unit is the most perfectly goony mission.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Surprisingly, I feel like B is the most interesting choice this time. As much as I dislike the Clanners they probably need a little time in the spotlight. Especially if they are murdering other clanners in the process.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
I'll go with B.

Cold wars turning hot is always good, as long as it's inter-Clan wars.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
B The intro fluff did influence this decision.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

B! A million times B.

Wanna see these Goliath Scorpions wreck some Widowmakers. I like the sound of that objective too. Shame them so hard they have to disband the unit, by swarming them with air-dropped battle armor. :getin:

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

B. Goliath Scorpions have been waiting for a long time for their appearance, now is the time!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

B. gently caress tha po-poWidowmakers!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Always B murderin.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
B for Clan-on-Clan mayhem

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

I love the idea of the Taurans blowing the hell out of Justin's master plan by taking out faux-Morgan. Even if it looks pretty far behind as a playable game, I've still got to try and get it some votes to throw a spanner in the mix. Voting C and hoping some others are with me in giving Justin Xiang a boot to the head!

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
A I gotta love the Demon Hawks.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The best part about B is that a bunch of Clanners will die no matter which side wins.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

C. I'm enjoying a break from the Clans and would like to extend it.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Meanwhile, I love clantech and between using it to fight clans as clans or using it to fight clans as underdog clans, I'm going to have to go with the underdogs. Voting A.

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
B

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?
Concordat Calamitous Catastrophes.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

I actually like B and want to see it win, but I'm voting A to keep the storyline arc favorable for our Demon Hawks.

Now I understand why Battletech authors love having pet mercs.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The thing that makes the Demon Hawks for me is that they came up organically through gameplay. Like, there was absolutely nothing guaranteeing they'd become such heroes.

Now they're some of the most badass mercs there are.

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
A

All three are tempting but ultimately have to throw my support behind the Demon Hawks.

Plek
Jul 30, 2009
C

As much as the Continued Adventures of Clan Curbstomp sound fun, I would really like to see some periphery crazies try to kidnap a Duke.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
I have to vote A

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here
C

Take the bull by the horns

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
B

We've been putting this one off for too long, and as much as I love the Demon Hawks and hope their newest recruits acquit themselves well, I wanna see some good ol' fashioned Clan-on-Clan trolling.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

A

I want to see these underdogs succeed!

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
voting A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

Voting B

I think my turn is up in the game but I'm going overseas until Mid-January 2017 so do you mind bumping me down the list?

• Locked thread