Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

soupbone sal posted:

Can I get a timestamp? I don't know why you would expect anyone to suffer through this drudgery but I love Nixon-esque quotes.

I got you bro, skip to 2:08.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
Thanks man. The racism stuff is on point but I still hate that video.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Adam (the guy in that video) is a just a goon with a tv show, so i kind of like his thing, but yeah sorry for the lack of timestamp i totally understand why most would hate that kind of video

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

basic hitler posted:

Adam (the guy in that video) is a just a goon with a tv show, so i kind of like his thing, but yeah sorry for the lack of timestamp i totally understand why most would hate that kind of video

If he's a goon I take it back. I understand why the tone is what it is, I just personally can't stand the way it reminds me of TV advertisements.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

he's not literally a goon, or maybe he is? I don't know, but if you gave a goon a TV show you'd probably get something akin to Adam Ruins Everything

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
Ah, poo poo! You are getting me all mixed up basic hitler!

Anyways, back to weed discussion.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxN_jWbXpj0

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
would you smoke Trump brand weed?

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Tomorrow I'll be two weeks clean. Got a huge job interview so I'm not risking it. Only lovely part is I'm trying to plan a trip to CO cause my friend has free plane tickets for me. I need to somehow land the new job, give two weeks at the old job, and sneak off to CO after the drug test so this all works out. I smoke every night but at the same time, everything in CO I got here at home. Moon Rocks, wax, 300mg chocolates. I think I might be able to control myself, but the weed is so much better out there. Grrr

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Zorodius posted:

Right after he legalizes it federally. :greenangel:

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Mnemosyne posted:

Yes, all the legal sales places will have a "menu" of what they have in stock at the moment, and it will tell you if it's Indica or Sativa. It may also tell you THC content, depending on what batches they've tested (the test results are only legally valid for them to post for something like 15 or 30 days, so it only pertains to that one batch.) All the dispensaries I've visited have sold pre-rolled joints, so that shouldn't be a problem. Though some dispensaries don't sell the joints by the strain, they tend to mix all their top-shelf shake together and roll that up to sell as pre-rolls. Depends on the store though.

You'll probably want to use Weedmaps to find the stores / dispensaries in your area. It's kind of like a Yelp for weed? Each store should have their full "menu" available on their weedmaps page, so you can see what they sell before you drive there. When I look at Coos Bay, it doesn't look like there are a ton of stores in the area, though there are some.
https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/united-states/oregon/coos-bay
I don't know if you're driving in or flying in, but if you're driving, you might want to plan a stop on the way in if you want to hit up a particular store.

The "budtender" at any good store / dispensary should be able to give you recommendations for what to try based on what you tell them you want from a strain, and based on what they have in stock. My personal energizing favorites are Sour Diesel and Strawberry Cough. Sour Diesel is more of a focused, get poo poo done awake, and Strawberry Cough is a more happy, laid back kind of awake. Some of the other energizing varieties I've tried can be a little too energizing with no focus, and it almost feels hyperactive. I put Super Lemon Haze and Green Crack in that category. But again, it's going to depend on what you have available near you.

Sweet, thanks that's helpful. Yeah it looks like the dispensaries there are limited to only a couple based on that map. I may see if my family will tolerate a drive to find a better one if these ones don't have much. Prices seem a little higher than street here, so that's kind of a bummer. Oh well.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Zorodius posted:

There's a dispensary near me that's selling strains named Trump and Hillary. It's not a high end dispensary, so I suspect that they may have renamed two other strains they had.

EDIT: After googling, it looks like there might actually be a Trump strain:
https://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/491lno/donald_trump_og_strain_review_with_pictures/

EDIT 2: Trump weed would require these:

Mnemosyne fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Nov 17, 2016

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
instead of budtender you should say barweedsta

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

SwampDonkey posted:

Right after he legalizes it federally. :greenangel:

He has the best strains

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
anybody can grow a weed and call it whatever they want i got trump weed and hillary hash right here

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
johnson shatter

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

reallivedinosaur posted:

instead of budtender you should say barweedsta

I miss just being able to say 'drug dealer'. Simpler times.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i have 15 years experience as a professional nugmeister

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

soupbone sal posted:

I miss just being able to say 'drug dealer'. Simpler times.

weed isnt a drug lmao look at this nark

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

reallivedinosaur posted:

weed isnt a drug lmao look at this nark

I've been doing drugs a long time, I'm not like you civil pot smokers so I get mixed up. You can trust me I swear I'm not a cop.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
you got any luudes?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Nugbearer

Cannalier

Greenshiner

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
dank commander

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

My guy

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
green wizard

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Weed is tight

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Im having lunch with my dealer on saturday shoukd be fun

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I never got into Jerry Garcia's stuff but I just got high and this owns.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Weed is tight
Hmmm yep

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I'm on my way to work but i left my kit at home inadvertantly, so no getting high for me for another.... 11 hours. Mierda.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
gonna see some friends from uni and my old dealers probably gonna be there :420:

is two ounces too many ounces

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Just weed it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i took a weed job today.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
what's a weed job

also i might just weed it if it is as cheap and dank as it used to be

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
well my wife works retail in a dispensary so that's one kind of a weed job
but i'm a computer dude so ive taken a systems engineer position at one of the startups that writes software that grows and dispensaries use to track their plants and nugs

last week was super touch-and-go with the election and i almost didn't take it, but i have faith in the Weedening of America and have put my money where my mouth is.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

XMNN posted:

gonna see some friends from uni and my old dealers probably gonna be there :420:

is two ounces too many ounces

what's this "too many ounces" you speak of ... ? :confused:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

bagmonkey posted:

I never got into Jerry Garcia's stuff but I just got high and this owns.

there's a lot of jerry garcia band w/ merl saunders on youtube check it out :coolspot:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Jonny 290 posted:

well my wife works retail in a dispensary so that's one kind of a weed job
but i'm a computer dude so ive taken a systems engineer position at one of the startups that writes software that grows and dispensaries use to track their plants and nugs

last week was super touch-and-go with the election and i almost didn't take it, but i have faith in the Weedening of America and have put my money where my mouth is.

talk about a dope job

Don Of The Dead
Apr 8, 2007

I'm feelin' clean, I was only thirteen With the heavy starch, on my Bugle Boy Jeans
I'm about to be dry for the first time in like 2 years kinda sucks but whatever. It's cool I live somewhere where it's illegal so I get that thrill of doing something bad but also means I'm losing dealers constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil TheHeat
Jul 29, 2015
When I visit Massachusetts next year, will I be able to buy weed from a shop?