Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

SocketWrench posted:

Well, I'm glad to see someone took a week or so to notice that the red areas that outweighed the blue were rural areas, thanks for pointing that out a week after everyone else saw it.

Are you from a rural area?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/brianphillips/status/798915072479240192

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

[roast-beef-vetting-todd.jpg]

holy fuckin lmaoooooooo

Donald wtf u doin

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

I wasnt gonna go to the_donald for my podesta email analysis (and later, hilarious insanity) so i had to make some Hard Choices

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

4chan posting alone deserves 5 bans

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Hey remember how we were joking that the duck dynasty guys were going to join the administration? Remember how funny that was? For some reason, the family just decided to amiably part ways with NBC and cancel the show that made them all multi-millionaires. Huh...

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Has anyone said Cuck Dynasty yet?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ScrubLeague posted:

Has anyone said Cuck Dynasty yet?

https://www.facebook.com/Cuck-Dynasty-1734842553461974/

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

it amazes me how trump manages to continue to shock me into disbelief

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i have a feeling we're going to get a whole lot of "you tell me" responses from trump

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
I guess while im letting it all out there i was a caller on Mike Gallagher last week too

I told him i didnt think the polls were purposefully pushing hillary like he posited, they just werent picking up working-class people in debt because they screen calls for collectors

He glossed over it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rude that nobody told him

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

a.lo posted:

i have a feeling we're going to get a whole lot of "you tell me" responses from trump

Countdown to Palin appointment

Todd Palin

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
we're all totally hosed, drink heavily to numb your body to the severe burns you will suffer when the nukes detonate

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
reporter: you're not literally hitler are you?

trump: don't worry about it

reporter: :chloe:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

Countdown to Palin appointment

Todd Palin

Only registered members can see post attachments!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

a.lo posted:

and a lotta the fair and balanced press who are unable to respond

genius!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
listen. listen. those camps will be luxurious. bed for everyone, three square meals a day, and they can pray all they want, okay? i'm building the best, okay? it's to keep us safe, to keep america great again.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ScrubLeague posted:

I love my dead gay son.

:nitecrew:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Internet Webguy posted:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Doorknob Slobber posted:

it amazes me how trump manages to continue to shock me into disbelief

I mean, that's like a really old quote. That was back right after San Bernadino. That was right after he first announced his ban idea.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

change my name posted:

Hey remember how we were joking that the duck dynasty guys were going to join the administration? Remember how funny that was? For some reason, the family just decided to amiably part ways with NBC and cancel the show that made them all multi-millionaires. Huh...

It's really a laugh-a-minute with the Trump Presidency and it hasn't even really started yet. We've got 4-8 years of wholesome, family fun ahead. So come on down and why not bring the kids, the whole family! Tell 'em Corey Lewandowski sent you and get a free funnel cake.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
they come over here and pray to wherever and it's not even at america they're pointed at somewhere else *looks directly into camera* somewhere bad

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you can beat president trump at re-election, but you can't beat shadow president eternal bannon. checkmate, libs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

we're all totally hosed, drink heavily to numb your body to the severe burns you will suffer when the nukes detonate

My advise for 2k17...always keep the bottle close at arms reach, cause ya just never kno anymore

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Internet Webguy posted:

i was actually just joking about him being south park saddam but welp

hey, relax buddy

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they come over here and pray to wherever and it's not even at america they're pointed at somewhere else *looks directly into camera* somewhere bad

What if it's America that's bad

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the words "president trump" don't make sense together and for the next four years i will convince myself i'm describing a wacky alternate realty and/or tv show

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

logikv9 posted:

listen. listen. those camps will be luxurious. bed for everyone, three square meals a day, and they can pray all they want, okay? i'm building the best, okay? it's to keep us safe, to keep america great again.

I am just going to need a bed and soylent tyvm

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I will be amazed we will have an actual functioning government when this begins, let alone last four years.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

DryGoods posted:

It's really a laugh-a-minute with the Trump Presidency and it hasn't even really started yet. We've got 4-8 years of wholesome, family fun ahead. So come on down and why not bring the kids, the whole family! Tell 'em Corey Lewandowski sent you and get a free funnel cake.

You really think the Republic is going to survive?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DryGoods posted:

on second thought, do not under any circumstances bring the kids

they get president trump excited

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

What if it's America that's bad

that's dumb, sounds like you need some help concentrating

have i got the camp for you

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I always loved going to camp as a kid, no reason to think it wouldn't be ownage as an adult also

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

logikv9 posted:

the words "president trump" don't make sense together and for the next four years i will convince myself i'm describing a wacky alternate realty and/or tv show

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i would go to space camp as an adult but only if i could be drunk there

and no screaming kids

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's a space camp of sorts

there's lots of space, to hold lots of people

and the whole time you're there you're gonna wish you were in outer space instead

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

logikv9 posted:

*laugh track*

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
presidentrump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Oiled and Ready posted:

I would have 5 more bans than i do it the 4chan app supported splitscreen 'cause id drunkpost in the wrong tab

:chloe:

• Locked thread