Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

america is a big country and its got a lotta space to cover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

a.lo posted:

*laugh track*

*DC gets nuked*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQj7q5Z8_mM

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh god the Trump Youth

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nothing matters

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"hello sir we're selling cookies to raise money for donald trump"

"isn't he literally personally taking all tax income"

"you've won a free camping trip, sir"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

nothing matters

and once again, I wish this didn't matter

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I really do believe a president trump will lead to a poo poo ton of death and I'm glad I'm not in the military anymore to go try to gently caress with whoever blocks him on twitter

It's going to be a challenge to be drunk for 4 years and make advancements in life but life is never easy :beerpal:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

america is a big country and its got a lotta space to cover

thats the problem

or is it?

[googles areas less likely to be impacted by radioactive fallout]

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hamelekim posted:

You really think the Republic is going to survive?

We can save it! :unsmith:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

thats the problem

or is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkGtGt1L6iU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

young prince barron himself will lead the rebellion!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

on the bright side everyone will finally get the most in-depth look yet at the inner workings of north korea

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i hope trump manages not to start a world-ending nuclear war before i get to visit my rural ohio relatives and look them in the eye and say look at what the gently caress you've done

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
ill be like hey guys seriously this is what happens when you think you need change. maybe cut it out if we make it thru this

*heatwave incinerates us as we heartily chuckle*

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

i hope trump manages not to start a world-ending nuclear war before i get to visit my rural ohio relatives and look them in the eye and say look at what the gently caress you've done

and then they slowly turn their heads around looking back @ you and laughing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

i actually dont think he will, mostly because his "administration" has openly talked about keeping him distracted with rallies and jangly keys

so you're just going to get turbofucked rather than annihilated

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm not that worried about trump because he's just a puppet for bannon, kushner kinda

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

thats the problem

or is it?

I unironically did this last week

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*at extremely awkward dinner with relatives, thinking* god drat it i wish i was being incinerated right now

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm hoping my proximity to trump tower will kill me quickly and painlessly

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Trump's really going to use his business acumen to bring in more bucks for the US. The Muslim Relocation Camps are going to be spread across the country and for a small fee, locals can tour the camps. Just imagine the thrills and chills as you and your family look through the sturdy plexiglass and see the Muslims living their safe and separate lives in a Trump Built facility.

Marvel at their odd, foreign customs!

See the wonder in their eyes as they catch sight of your modern fashions and technology!

Feel safe in the fact that they can no longer hurt themselves or others but live a good life thanks to President-for-Life Trump's strong morals!

Bring the kids on the weekends for half-price Halal feed and your whole family will never forget the joy in those Muslim guests' eyes as they trace their dinner flying over the glass into their waiting hands!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DryGoods posted:

Trump's really going to use his business acumen to bring in more bucks for the US. The Muslim Relocation Camps are going to be spread across the country and for a small fee, locals can tour the camps. Just imagine the thrills and chills as you and your family look through the sturdy plexiglass and see the Muslims living their safe and separate lives in a Trump Built facility.

See the wonder in their eyes as they catch sight of your modern fashions and technology!

Feel safe in the fact that they can no longer hurt themselves or others but live a good life thanks to President-for-Life Trump's strong morals!

Bring the kids on the weekends for half-price Halal feed and your whole family will never forget the joy in those Muslim guests' eyes as they trace their dinner flying over the glass into their waiting hands!

"why do muslims get better treatment than us citizens" you grumble, munching on your father's severed leg

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DryGoods posted:

dad why do you take us here every year

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

maybe im being flippant because im in canada and who the gently caress would nuke us

well i guess trump actually would out of spite

"what the gently caress, dude" we collectively say as one nuke peels off from the crowd and heads straight for Manitoba for some loving reason

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

i actually dont think he will, mostly because his "administration" has openly talked about keeping him distracted with rallies and jangly keys

so you're just going to get turbofucked rather than annihilated

yea im joking around mostly.

had a conversation with someone at pub trivia tonight that seemed to be supporting trump but then heard about pence's beliefs and was mortified

i was like "well its too late now but you better hope pence isn't in too much control lol"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a.lo posted:

*watches muslims through the glass living in a tropical paradise and encouraged to gently caress and sleep all day* dad can i be a muslim

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
My boss and coworkers were making GBS threads all over the Democrats today. I had already expressed that I wanted to be left out of the conversation but got roped in. I simply said that I don't currently support either party. Boss pivots to "well, I'm not a Republican. I'm a conservative"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
when the bombs start flying i'm going onto the roof of the nearest building i can access near trump tower, just like those weirdos in independence day

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl posted:

thats the problem

or is it?

jericho was a fun and upbeat show

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

it would be the most fallout twist if the Racist Zoo was fully automated and was a total paradise compared to the outside hellscape

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Yinlock posted:

it would be the most fallout twist if the Racist Zoo was fully automated and was a total paradise compared to the outside hellscape

the outside world was destroyed, all that remains are the muslims

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Probably won't launch nukes.

Might start up above-ground testing again though, so we can bask in the glow of the Trump Bomba.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

logikv9 posted:

i guess we were the refugees all along

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BSrJv0IpHY

REposting cause this was a pro watch

Bannon straight up sells the need for the middle class to crush the poor and cow the rich

He's actually sort of spooked by Occupy which was going on at the time. Describes how millineals are inheriting nothing, but that they're only pissed because they were taught non-JudeoChristian values

Thinks the country is going through the fourth great crisis after the war for independence, civil war, and great depression/ww2

Sounds sort of fash

granted he's talking to small business owners, so presumably he's selling the very rich a different story

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

stop lagging behind or we'll have to wait 15 minutes for the next suicide bombing

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

logikv9 posted:

the words "president trump" don't make sense together and for the next four years i will convince myself i'm describing a wacky alternate realty and/or tv show

:effort:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2WlDM3tEA

GOLD BUILDING

He loves only gold
Only gold
He loves gold
He loves only gold
Only gold
He loves gold

:sad: :retrogames:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
for real tho what do y'all think our missile defenses are like

i mean it would be p funny if the news had to announce that a buncha weird lights in the sky and explosions happened off the east coast and then all of a sudden we were the only country left in the world and all the tvs just started playing trumps laughing face

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

i'm not that worried about trump because he's just a puppet for bannon, kushner kinda

he's just a puppet for barron. that boy has some serious dirt on him. he didn't even want to run for president. unlike america, he remembers what his first mom's face looked like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

"just as planned"

The Longest Con

• Locked thread