Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

My Man Shran posted:

I was worried Icarus would melt his drat wings, but I'm starting to think he's going to shoot right through the sun.

I kind of want to see an episode of RCR that's just Mr. Regular sitting in the finished truck with 14 Inchman in the passenger seat driving being 14 Inchman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
God drat, 14, you rule. And Danno, you own too. Sims, you are amazing.
AI is love. AI is life.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So I guess I should mention we got some videos uploading too

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Don't stop :flashfap:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also I been working with a bad back since the fire lol

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Pain is only weakness leaving your body.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Roomie just sent me these pics of Rosie :3:

I miss my kitty :(

Wanna try to pet that cat but I know I would lose my hand arm shoulder entire upper body.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
This is really happening! I know it is too early to be planning new 14 adventures but I'm kinda sorta planning new 14 adventures over here

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

everdave posted:

This is really happening! I know it is too early to be planning new 14 adventures but I'm kinda sorta planning new 14 adventures over here

I have been saying he should just travel the land righting the automotive wrongs!

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

I have been saying he should just travel the land righting the automotive wrongs!

He'd at least have to get his cat first. And we'd have to find him like a semi truck or something. Oh! With a travelling hoist in the back.

....who has money? We have ideas.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Or maybe, just maybe, he can travel the land with a group of trusty colleagues, hoarding water and establishing a territory somewhere in the midwest.

We can tie cans of panther piss to sticks and chuck them at people on the interstate.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Rhyno posted:

"Grasshopper, when you can take the transmission from my hand, it will be time for you to leave." - Master 14

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
I see some clearance issues with the exhaust manifolds. Suggest flipping them and putting dumps outside frame rails to the back.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Believe me I considered it.

And I legit wanna apply to be a third shift tow truck driver when I get home.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM BATMAN

https://youtu.be/bwkhGoCA7Dw

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Its like borderlands, except fewer midgets riding skaggs!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
A SINGING TELEGRAM FROM BATMAN

https://youtu.be/bwkhGoCA7Dw

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Man you really need to go easy on the D before you lose your mind. Or is it already too late?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

Man you really need to go easy on the D before you lose your mind. Or is it already too late?

quote:

Are you going to blow your load harder if you're tugging out a little Carradine action without a spotter in the supply closet at work? Or if between the waves of mescaline you're frantically trying to remember how you managed to get your self hand cuffed to the wheel of a Class Eleven just over half way through at Baja, why you're currently getting road head from an alt model with a thing for biting named Datura, and specifically what she said the trigger pull was on that steely cold single action .45 shes got pressed so unlovingly against your taint.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Did you mean to post two videos? because you posted the same link twice

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Believe me I considered it.

And I legit wanna apply to be a third shift tow truck driver when I get home.

Jesus Christ if that isn't fitting. I can't imagine the wonder and horror of being stranded in the loving woods outside Seattle and having you roll up in the middle of the goddamn night.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Leperflesh posted:

Did you mean to post two videos? because you posted the same link twice
I think this was the intended second link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI7i4z4YYZE

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

One day when you're literally too old for this poo poo you have to write a book. Instant best seller. You have a gift.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
On one hand, I'm disappointed that you're cutting holes in the body and chopping up the frame/crossmembers, especially since that motor's not the final one to go in there. But on the other hand... that motor sits in there pretty good, doesn't it?

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

Well it finally happened, there wasn't enough clearance to get the engine in past the crossmember without taking apart half the transmission. All to save a crossmember that for all we knew probably needed to come out. I quickly brought up that we had the Sawzall or we could find a grinder or.... 14 stared at me with wild eyes. "Don't be a pussy Danno, I saw that acetylene torch sitting in the shed. You've been holding out on me! " I could feel his will bearing down on me. Like the terrible black feeling one must get when crossing paths with a hungry bear in the woods. I could feel it wash over me, around me through me. "Okay, let's do this" I said. It's almost like 14's eyes light up the same time I lit that blame flame.....

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

One day they'll talk about how Valentine used to be such a nice place to live

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

angryrobots posted:

One day they'll talk about how Valentine used to be such a nice place to live

Immortan FOURTEENINCHMAN won't be all that bad compared to the rest

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
USPS says the receptacle was full or the item was oversized so they couldn't deliver it. It's a box that's a foot on each side and it only weighs nine pounds. Could they not just leave it on the porch?

FYI when you go to the post office to pick it up, it was addressed to "Four 'Black Thumb' Teen"

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

USPS says the receptacle was full or the item was oversized so they couldn't deliver it. It's a box that's a foot on each side and it only weighs nine pounds. Could they not just leave it on the porch?

FYI when you go to the post office to pick it up, it was addressed to "Four 'Black Thumb' Teen"

My mailbox is half a mile from my house. Typically if something is oversize they place a card and you pick it up at the post office. The only porch service is ups and FedEx.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Yeah, rural package delivery can be somewhat sporadic.

FedEx would never come down my driveway and the guy would only stop long enough to drop a note in my mailbox. Postwoman would tuck boxes by the back door of my house. UPS guy would come down the driveway and put a note on the door unless you caught him mid-act. Purolator guy would check every outbuilding if I didn't answer the door and then leave stuff in the woodshed.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Helter Skelter posted:

I think this was the intended second link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI7i4z4YYZE

This was in fact intended for link 2

HOLY BALLS ITS COLD

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
brb brokedick mountain

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

14 BAR RIFF posted:

HOLY BALLS ITS COLD

You dear sweet child :allears:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

djdanno13 posted:

My mailbox is half a mile from my house. Typically if something is oversize they place a card and you pick it up at the post office. The only porch service is ups and FedEx.

Huh. Growing up, our post office was in a town of 300 people and we were out in the boonies. Carrier would dutifully walk packages up the dirt road to our house every time. Then again, that was a long time ago.

some of those cookies are for you danno don't let 14 eat them all ok

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Nah dude I've been in -5*F so I know what cold is. Maybe not know it like someone living in Nome knows it, but Dannos been all storms coming storms coming and I feel it's fair to say the wind has a bite to it today

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Nah dude I've been in -5*F so I know what cold is.

Fair enough

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
My whole Shasta run in the bus had no heater at all lol. I'm actually looking forward to the snow my life just wouldn't be complete if I didn't have something to bitch about

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Nah dude I've been in -5*F so I know what cold is.
Hello from Minneapolis, Minnesota, home of the polar vortex which turned us into the coldest place on the planet for a whole week!

-5 doesn't even get recess cancelled 'round here :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I always thought once it goes below about -10F iit doesn't really matter because it's just cold at that point.

Also saw a flat bed towing a flat bed loaded with flat beds and it amused me greatly

• Locked thread