Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008
He also had tiny little lungs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ChaosMonkey posted:

He also had tiny little lungs.

It was this. Eric had tons of issues (waaaahh I was born into a garbage pail kid body waaah) but what hosed him up the most was his lung capacity. It's why he couldn't fly, not grunt talk, or at the end even jerk off.

nurall
May 4, 2005

hey hows it going

glad to see 0.0 bidders

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

It was sad to hear that Robin can probably never have sex again because of her cancer surgery.

She was a real bitch to Jason Ellis, though. Also she keeps referring to Russia as the Soviet Union during the news.

Moniker posted:

Brent was silent during the waxing. Howard made a comment that he was not making any noise and then suddenly it began hurting him enough to vocally make noise.

Except he wasn't silent and he started making more noise when the woman was waxing more sensitive areas. Maybe turn up the volume on your radio.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Former Human posted:

It was sad to hear that Robin can probably never have sex again because of her cancer surgery.

She was a real bitch to Jason Ellis, though. Also she keeps referring to Russia as the Soviet Union during the news.

Except he wasn't silent and he started making more noise when the woman was waxing more sensitive areas. Maybe turn up the volume on your radio.

Read what I said.

He was quiet at the beginning. Then Howard mentioned how quiet he was. Then all of a sudden the "sensitive areas" started hurting enough for him to make noise. If you believe that bit then hey, I'm happy for you. But there's no way he was not making noise to make the bit better / to please Howard. Hell, the lady even said it's a painless process.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Moniker posted:

Read what I said.

He was quiet at the beginning. Then Howard mentioned how quiet he was. Then all of a sudden the "sensitive areas" started hurting enough for him to make noise. If you believe that bit then hey, I'm happy for you. But there's no way he was not making noise to make the bit better / to please Howard. Hell, the lady even said it's a painless process.

I didnt listen to it, but as someone who has had their back waxed....its not a painless process....BUT Brent is so mentally damaged that when it comes to displaying any sort of emotion regarding physical or emotional pain he just shuts down....hence the meltdown with the jack daniels.
This is the man who claims the last time he cried was when he watched Fahrenheit 9/11

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I didnt listen to it, but as someone who has had their back waxed....its not a painless process....BUT Brent is so mentally damaged that when it comes to displaying any sort of emotion regarding physical or emotional pain he just shuts down....hence the meltdown with the jack daniels.
This is the man who claims the last time he cried was when he watched Fahrenheit 9/11

The lady specifically said that this process is some different type. I can tell you this, I've been waxed as well and it's not painless but I absolutely without a doubt don't have to yell out every time.

My wife, who has maybe the lowest pain threshold I've ever seen, gets waxed and she holds a conversation with the person the entire time. Ultimately he was yelling to please Howard/for radio.

Plus the base of the shaft was the sensitive area Brent was complaining about? I don't know much about anatomy but I've got a dick and that might be the least sensitive part of my entire body. hahaha.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
They waxed Elephant Boy years ago and got lots of great drops out of it.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Former Human posted:

She was a real bitch to Jason Ellis, though.

Based on those statements back to back, wouldn't you though? Haha

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Former Human posted:

Is it she cant have insertion or cant have any stimulation? I guess what I am asking is can she still get the poison out on her own?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Who's Brent?

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Who'se high pitch, that is the real question

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Weed/conspiracy theories/FL Gators/black guy banging his (now ex) wife.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Brent Hatley was Bubba's producer. I don't remember when he started but he was with Bubba for quite some time before they signed to Sirius.

He's an ex Marine that turned in to a conspiracy-theory -discussing-pothead that has severe anger issues and is unable to whisper.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bonzo posted:

Brent Hatley was Bubba's producer. I don't remember when he started but he was with Bubba for quite some time before they signed to Sirius.

He's an ex Marine that turned in to a conspiracy-theory -discussing-pothead that has severe anger issues and is unable to whisper.

I loved it when Bubba was new and Howard would go on and on about how organized Brent was. It would drive Baba Booey up a wall, and then Howard would wish he could switch producers with Bubba. :allears:

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

This song pretty much sums up Brent perfectly
http://www.bubbaarmyradio.com/2011/10/15/nedbrent-acres/
Actually hang on you guys probably cant access that

Where can I drop a small audio file? Can we put stuff on scriptcover?

This may workl
https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Bubba_The_Love_Sponge_Ned_s_Tribute_To_Brent_Hatle?id=Blyk5l45whw2rv3too4ikf5ai6u

Go listen to Brent Acres

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Nov 16, 2016

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

This song pretty much sums up Brent perfectly
http://www.bubbaarmyradio.com/2011/10/15/nedbrent-acres/
Actually hang on you guys probably cant access that

Where can I drop a small audio file? Can we put stuff on scriptcover?

This may workl
https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Bubba_The_Love_Sponge_Ned_s_Tribute_To_Brent_Hatle?id=Blyk5l45whw2rv3too4ikf5ai6u

Go listen to Brent Acres

Spotify has an entire playlist of Brent songs.

Brent was more or less Bubba's right hand man off the air as well. When Bubba running for Sherrif, Brent was involved in the campaign. He's also do a ton of legal research to deal with the various situations and lawsuits against BTLS Radio.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Moniker posted:

Read what I said.

I know how to read. You're exaggerating to find something to complain about.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Former Human posted:

What do you do for a living?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If Brent Hatley is producing ... what does booey do

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Waits for guests to call and book time on the show.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

If Brent Hatley is producing ... what does booey do

Naps.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Former Human posted:

When was the last time she had sex anyway? Back in the Mr.X days I would guess. Plus have you seen her lately? Ooofaaa

Karma is a motherfucker.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

JB50 posted:

When was the last time she had sex anyway? Back in the Mr.X days I would guess. Plus have you seen her lately? Ooofaaa

Karma is a motherfucker.

Jim Florentine

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Jim Florentine

That was a bit.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Does Fred still play the jackhammer sound when they talk about Robin's sex life?

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Former Human posted:

No I'm not? I think Brent was putting it on because Howard said something. That's not even a complaint. It's just a statement. I don't believe that it was a true reaction.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Wake up white people

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Daniel Carver invented the Trump Movement??
:wow:

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64zJEOZ7r9M

I was watching Pete Davidson videos and came across this interview he did on Hot 97. Nothing really Stern related,but he briefly mentions that as a 17 year old kid he would open for Bob Levy at pizza joints. Now he's on SNL , and Levy is licking ranch dressing out of hooker's butts for nickels.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Your Gay Uncle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64zJEOZ7r9M

I was watching Pete Davidson videos and came across this interview he did on Hot 97. Nothing really Stern related,but he briefly mentions that as a 17 year old kid he would open for Bob Levy at pizza joints. Now he's on SNL , and Levy is licking ranch dressing out of hooker's butts for nickels.

Here I was doing this for free like a sucker

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Gilbert was 15 when he did his first few stand up dates in Manhattan I'd LOVE to be in 1970 NYC and see that.

I don't really remember him on SNL but I do remember him on Letterman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfKbALypNlU

BONUS: Gilbert with Sam Kinison. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP0cOsN41es

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Nov 17, 2016

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Gilbert was 15 when he did his first few stand up dates in Manhattan I'd LOVE to be in 1970 NYC and see that.

I don't really remember him on SNL but I do remember him on Letterman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfKbALypNlU

BONUS: Gilbert with Sam Kinison. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP0cOsN41es

I watched every episode of the awful 1980 season of SNL back when Comedy Central had the reruns and I cannot remember one thing Gilbert did on the show.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Just reading up on Trump splitting his time between the White House and Trump Tower. Isn't that where Howard lives? I have to claim ignorance because the Wikipedia entry for the Tower doesn't state Stern as a resident.

A resident, it seems, that might have to deal with Secret Service on a daily basis.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Howard lives on Long Island I think ? He has a house

He used to be on the upper west side which is not near trump tower

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
He has both. God he's rich.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Howard lives in the Millennium Tower which is on the opposite side of Central Park from Trump Tower. ...And he has a mansion in the Hamptons and a mansion in Palm Beach, FL. He's got a bit of cash.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I am Dr. Remulak.
I am Dr. Remulak.
I am Dr. Remulak.

I am Dr. Remulak I am Dr. Remulak I am Dr. Remulak I am Dr. Remulak I am Dr. Remulak I am Dr. Remulak I am Dr. REM-U-LAK!!!

Lifespan posted:

Howard lives in the Millennium Tower which is on the opposite side of Central Park from Trump Tower.

Yeah, he was complaining that 5th avenue was shut down. He had to cancel his dinner reservations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/nyregion/donald-trump-tower-fifth-avenue.html

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Squashy Nipples posted:

I am Dr. Remulak.
YES!

I've been using this so long even I forgot the origin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Remulak posted:

He has both. God he's rich.

Plus a $52m mansion in Palm Beach.