Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Holding a six-pack over my head outside Kappa Tau while Sublime's "Santeria" plays in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Accidentally bumping into him at the gym, causing him to drop a stack of weights he was carrying. Our eyes meet. He pops his collar, subconsciously.

FactsAreUseless

I don't want us to just be totes chill, brah! I want us to be tight! Hella tight, brah! Don't you see? You're my best friend, and that's why you can't marry him - even if he's got the dopest beats in the Tri-State area!

joke_explainer

Jake: Maybe if you ditched the goth clothes there's a bro inside you, just trying to get out, Leonard.

*three minute montage sequence of polo shirt being put on leonard, basketball cap on backwards on his head, collar popped, cargo shorts equipped, some brewskies acquired, ending with them both standing in front of a mirror with leo in front of jake*

JAKE: Bro... you like... beautiful...ly dope...

LEO: Whoa...

joke_explainer

NATE DETROIT: You'd really bet eight twelve packs of PBR that you could get any bro to totally chillax with you in just twenty four hours?

SKYE MASTERSON: Yeah bro. All bros are the same. They just want to chill and have some fun.

NATE: Fine. I choose him, bro.

*points at kid with a pocket protector and thick glasses currently nasally complaining about the smell of marijuana across the street*

SKYE: Bro. No. Noooo.

joke_explainer

Suffering from anterograde amnesia, frat boy Chad has to unravel the mystery of where tonight's big kegger is every day, never realizing he's been partying every day for eight years. Bromento. wait that's not a romantic comedy

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Chad Thundercock and his best bro Reeve Hardcheese travel to Seattle, home of the famous football Seahawks, to fulfill a childhood fantasy of watching Russel Wilson sling some sportsball inside the legendary 12th Man stadium. But after a night of awesome partying with legal Washington weed and a case of double IPA, Chad wakes up Sunday morning in a pool of vomit (that may or may not be his own) and finds Reeve missing! Oh no! Can Chad find Reeve before kickoff time and make both their dreams come true? Find out in Broless in Broattle!

Scaly Haylie

joke_explainer posted:

Suffering from anterograde amnesia, frat boy Chad has to unravel the mystery of where tonight's big kegger is every day, never realizing he's been partying every day for eight years. Bromento. wait that's not a romantic comedy

joke_explainer

Chad: Why? Most bros at one time or another have faked being totally stoked.
Nate: Well they haven't faked it with me.
Chad: How do you know?
Nate: Because I know.
Chad: Oh, right, that's right, I forgot, you're such a party savant.
Nate: What is that supposed to mean?
Chad: Nothing. It's just that all you bros are sure its never happened to them and that most bros have faked being just completely stoked at least once so you do the math.
Nate: You don't think that I could tell the difference?
Chad: No.
Nate: Get outta here.
Chad: Bro. Bro. Holy loving poo poo bro! Let's loving do this poo poo!!! Let's get this party started!!!!
Nate: Um, are you OK?
Chad: I AM SO TOTALLY STOKED RIGHT NOW BRO! DELTA KAPPA ALPHA FOR LIFE!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!! WHOOOOOO! TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT LADIES AND GENTS!! BUST OUT THE BEER PONG TABLE AND TAP THE KEG! THIS'LL BE THE KEGGER THAT PUTS US ON THE loving MAP!! WE'LL BE GODDAMN LEGENDS, BRO!!

*older frat boy looking on, to waiter*: "drat, bro... I'll have what he's having..."

FactsAreUseless

joke_explainer posted:

Chad: Nothing. It's just that all you bros are sure its never happened to them and that most bros have faked being just completely stoked at least once so you do the math.
Chad: Bro. Bro. Holy loving poo poo bro! Let's loving do this poo poo!!! Let's get this party started!!!!
Chad: I AM SO TOTALLY STOKED RIGHT NOW BRO! DELTA KAPPA ALPHA FOR LIFE!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!! WHOOOOOO! TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT LADIES AND GENTS!! BUST OUT THE BEER PONG TABLE AND TAP THE KEG! THIS'LL BE THE KEGGER THAT PUTS US ON THE loving MAP!! WE'LL BE GODDAMN LEGENDS, BRO!!

*older frat boy looking on, to waiter*: "drat, bro... I'll have what he's having..."

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Blake: You... complete this party
Chad: You had me at hel-bro

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I'm just a bro, standing in front of a bro, asking him to hold my legs for this sick kegstand

Im Ready for DEATH

The Bro meme

eonwe

im gonna make him an offer he cant refuse (a solo cup filled with beer)

CHUG CHUG CHUG

super sweet best pal

joke_explainer posted:

Make it more like 50 First Dates. He drove back to the frat house drunk the night of the big kegger and got in a wreck and lost his memories. His frat bros are constantly exhausted and broke from throwing parties every night, then a new pledge gets the idea to show him a montage every morning of all the partying he's done.

Senior Management

The Scream but with a bro and an empty keg

:jerry:

Farecoal

There he go

joke_explainer posted:

holy poo poo

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
a shallow bro has a chance encounter with tony robbins and begins to see every nerd and loser as the swole chill-to-the-max bro they truly are inside

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
shallow bro: "can you believe it?? this guy is such a mcconaughey!!!"

george costanza: "wtf?????" [tail waggles confusedly]

Gatekeeper

gwyneth paltbrow: "you really think i'm hella rad, bro?"

shallow bro: "to the max, bro. to the max."

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Nov 18, 2016

social vegan

50 First Tailgates

Machai

A tornado blazes through frat row sucking up all the frat bros. It is now making its way through the city throwing deadly bros at innocent bystanders as everyone tries to escape.

Bronado

Manifisto

four keggers and a disciplinary hearing

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

dude, here's my heart

joke_explainer

Machai posted:

A tornado blazes through frat row sucking up all the frat bros. It is now making its way through the city throwing deadly bros at innocent bystanders as everyone tries to escape.

Bronado

all amped up and ornery from being flung around by the tornado, they come flying through the windows like debris but thumping their chests and screaming "COME ON, BRO!! YOU WANT TO GO??!!" and blaming everyone they see for the embarassment of their loss of agency throughout the tornado's flight. normally this aggression display would be harmless as the other bros would spring into action to hold him back, but separated from their packs due to the tornado, there's a real and present danger in every pile of debris

joke_explainer

After dying in a party-related incident, Tyler finds himself an ethereal broghast with unfinished business -- both striking back at the rival frat responsible for his death and trying to make things right with the pledge he formed a special connection with, the devastated Lil' Nate.

alnilam

One morning, when Mortimer the nerdy kid awoke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed into a totally stoked mang in his bed.

joke_explainer

alnilam posted:

One morning, when Mortimer the nerdy kid awoke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed into a totally stoked mang in his bed.

lol

Magres
after the city's national beer pong league team goes on strike, a team of has-broeds and wanna-bros get a chance to play again and make it to the bro-offs

the broplacements

e: wait poo poo that movie wasnt a romantic comedy

Magres fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Nov 18, 2016

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I spot for my gymbro, bench press - secretly I know he is watching my balls as he presses hard... Motivation

I spot for my gymbro, squats - accidentaly I touch my gymbros rear end... just the tip.. Arousal

I encourage my gymbro, standing in front of him, suddenly he passes out, deadlift - falls on my lips... WTF are you thinking?!

<3 <3 Vanisher

super sweet best pal

Brophie's Choice: A pledge given the nickname Sophie has to choose between spending his birthday at the frat kegger that could make or break his acceptance to the frat or go on a pub crawl with his old friends from high school he promised to be bros with forever.

Manifisto

super sweet best pal posted:

Brophie's Choice: A pledge given the nickname Sophie has to choose between spending his birthday at the frat kegger that could make or break his acceptance to the frat or go on a pub crawl with his old friends from high school he promised to be bros with forever.

super sweet best pal

Ebronezer Scrooge didn't like going to class because it cut into his drinking time but one night his expelled former frat bro Jake barged into his room drunk telling Ebronezer that if he doesn't shape up he'll get expelled too. Ebronezer gets drunk and high and has dreams where he gets visited by the straight-laced ivy league ghost of college past who shows him the founding of the frat and Ebronezer's own acceptance to it, the party hard ghost of college present who shows him his bros studying for the big midterm, and the boring hipster ghost of college future who shows Ebronezer a pledge implied to be his son have his legacy claim rejected and then reveals Ebronezer's name won't be carved on the plaque on the frat's alumni wall.

"Hey pledge, what day is it?"
"It's Saturday, everyone's over at the student lounge cramming for midterms!"
"The spirits did it all in one night! Yo pledge, take my beer money and go down to the pizza place. Buy the bros the biggest one they got."
"The one with slices as long as my arm? Right on brah!"

Plebian Parasite

Brogan's Run: A frat bro's class ring turns clear, signalling that it is time for him take part in the mysterious ceremony called 'Graduation'.

alnilam

Plebian Parasite posted:

Brogan's Run: A frat bro's class ring turns clear, signalling that it is time for him take part in the mysterious ceremony called 'Graduation'.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

super sweet best pal posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Historical Wizards

Plebian Parasite posted:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Historical Wizards

In a world where being chill is outlawed, those who are chill are sent to a hotel in hopes that they can find someone who can get them hyped. Those who fail to become a party animal in forty days time, are turned into an actual animal! (!)
The Brahbster

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

After a hazing ritual goes wrong, two bros are sent to a quiet Belgian city to hide out. In Broges

• Locked thread