Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The butt thermometer is probably one of the most disillusioning experiences of my early childhood. It took my belief in a just and beautiful world just like it took my temperature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Sjs00 posted:

I don't see any mention of an actual thermometer tho
He also didn't mention any penetration or anal stuff, just butt-touching. Two years before, she was probably constantly holding him up by it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Who hasn't felt someone's bare rear end with the back of their hand to check if they have a fever? I do this for coworkers all the time.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

limp_cheese posted:

I was more weirded out that he was so upset with his wife he couldn't get it up to gently caress her while she is asleep. Is it normal for married couples to have a tacit understanding that if the woman is asleep and the guy is horny he can do whatever he wants?

when u arent ugly girls like to be dominated

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
Cleaning-lady punisher: you're disgusting. Do you really think she deserved that, or did you just want an excuse to humiliate somebody over whom you had power? (Clue: more likely the latter). loving rear end in a top hat.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

therattle posted:

Cleaning-lady punisher: you're disgusting. Do you really think she deserved that, or did you just want an excuse to humiliate somebody over whom you had power? (Clue: more likely the latter). loving rear end in a top hat.

Did you just totally miss the part where she parked a little bit into his parking space? He should have fired her and paid a hitman to kill her now penny-less family so that she dies hungry, cold, and alone.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I don't mind all the weird stuff most of sa hates, furries, Dd/lg, trans, bdsm. That stuff is actually hot and interesting.

quote:

I am a hardcore kleptomaniac and steal from people constantly. I am sitting in my office at work right now and have 2 forks and a spoon I stole from the breakroom sitting in my backpack. I have been eyeing up a potted plant on a coworker's desk too. It's getting a bit brown and she'll probably think the cleaning crew threw it away.

This has been a part of me since I was a kid. I used to steal candy from the grocery store. Then action figures and toys from my friends' houses. Then CDs, DVDs, etc. I remember almost being caught once. Out at Suncoast video with some friends in highschool, trying to grab some anime DVDs and put them in my jacket. As we leave the alarm goes off. I had a system for this. I once had a cashier forget to remove the security tag from my jeans. I would put the tag in my pants when I went stealing, setting off the alarm when I walked in. I'd make a big scene, act like I just discovered the issue. Then when I left, I'd set off the alarm again and be like "oh whoops, forgot the tag, let me throw it away". I had a second tag with me that I'd then make a big theatrical motion of throwing away. 99% of the time people just let me go.

This time they didn't. I was sweating as they come over. Thank God - my friend had accidentally walked out without paying for some candy in his pocket. I looked like a good kid (and hung out with a bunch of nerds) and the employees let us go. That's the closest I've ever come to being caught.

I don't steal as much from stores now. Mostly other people. When I moved in to my neighborhood, I discovered that my next door neighbor leaves his back door unlocked. You just have to climb his fence. I'm wearing his belt right now. Before Halloween I'd go out at night and steal decorations from people's yards. Not in my neighborhood, but a few miles away. Same deal with Christmas decorations last year.

This is an addiction for me at this point. I think about stealing at all times. How I'd steal something, what I'd do if I got caught, etc. My parents just got a new TV and I'm wondering if I could steal that from them and blame someone else.

It probably goes without saying at this point, but I have an erection at all times while I'm stealing and masturbate solely to elaborate fantasies of being caught and having a powerful woman punish me.

I dunno if you should have said that last part immediately after talking about stealing from your parents dude

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

KomodoWagon posted:

The butt thermometer is probably one of the most disillusioning experiences of my early childhood. It took my belief in a just and beautiful world just like it took my temperature.

Magnificent. Also, since when did rectal thermometers have a big meaty mushroom tip?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

therattle posted:

:agreed:

Custodial staff are human beings and society wouldn't function without them. Upper-decker goon you're a complete jerk and I hope that cleaning lady figures out it was you and slashes your tires without getting caught.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I'm going to figure out who it is, steal his best posts for my own and then get an erection.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Klepto-goon is stealing because his virginity was stolen from him; by a rectal thermometer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

KomodoWagon posted:

this explains an awful lot about your posting

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Magres posted:

:agreed:

Custodial staff are human beings and society wouldn't function without them. Upper-decker goon you're a complete jerk and I hope that cleaning lady figures out it was you and slashes your tires without getting caught.

Most offices large enough to have dedicated cleaning staff don't have toilets with tanks.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Get me the gently caress out of here

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

cyberia posted:

Oh hey, same. And it loving sucks. Every time you declare that this is the final chance and they gently caress it up by getting high or whatever their addiction is and you walk away and mourn (again) the death of the relationship and slowly rebuild yourself until weeks or months later you get that 2:00am phone call and of course you take them back because you're soul mates and this time will be different and it never bloody is. I don't know what it is that makes these relationships so seductive but goddamn am I tired of it. Here's hoping the last break was the one that sticks for me at least.
There's been numerous articles posted for the whys. All theories but ya'know some seemed to hit home for me and helped me deal with it. Its more about you getting on with your life. But that fire, that intensity can almost be an addiction in itself. Always good to be wary if its not healthy. Like I say below: just make sure you are available, emotionally and mentally, for that next bird. One always brings baggage with them but make sure you and she know of it. Declare it and claim it, if you will. Recognise it and move forward."Who Dares, Wins" as the saying goes.

loquacius posted:

Aw glad to hear :unsmith:

The lesbian cuck victim (self-described) sent a followup:

My first long-term relationship lasted like a year longer than it should have because of that same stubbornness. It's a dangerous idea. But you are at least doing something, and that's a start.

Hope it helps. I really do. I hope you find peace. Some would say the odds are against you but so were the odds some weird single celled organism would wander from the soup and eventually evolve into a mammal who types on forums. Mankind's history is all about either succumbing to or defying the odds. I really do wish you well. Just make sure you set boundaries and you both adhere to the rules set beforehand. If she breaks the rules again you have to make sure she suffers the consequences for her actions as you do in your mistakes. If things don't work out you don't beat yourself up over them. Don't feel ashamed, don't feel embarrassment, just go forward. Yeah some people might mock you but there are many who have been on the same journey as you. Focus on those. If you guys don't end up together forever, just make sure you devote some of the same intensity and loyalty to the next partner. I didn't do that myself but you should try. I still feel bad for the one or two nice girls I remained emotionally unavailable for . If I was the praying sort I would pray for you... I might do so anyway. "Best of luck" sounds like such a hollow rote but .... "best of luck". I avoid groups and counselling as I'm way too old school Russian for my own mental health but they can do some good. Try one out. Listen to them and actually listen. Love ya brother. I'm now going out with some friends and family to a entire weekend of wrassling and not think of serious matters. :) If you ever need an ear feel free to PM me. Same with Cyberia.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jose posted:

this explains an awful lot about your posting

Nice attempt at a burn dipshit, but thermometers don't cause retardation so that falls flat. Back to the drawing board sucker.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it was about your weird hatred of your parents actually

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I've spent a lot of time over the last 2 months going through all the leaked DNC emails and I'm loving terrified all the time now. Not sure how to cope with this.

At first I just assumed it was a lot of boring stuff, and maybe one or two juicy nuggets. I have no delusions about our government being clean - I expected to read about some shady poo poo. But this just blew my mind.

Julian Assange's lawyer supposedly jumped in front of a train, but of course the coroner never showed the CCTV footage, and you can't find it anywhere.

Democrat Party Leaders have a child sex ring, Bill Clinton flew on a plane called the Lolita, and there were "sampler baskets" of children sent to party elites.

Seth Rich was murdered, for no reason, with no motive or suspects ever being revealed.

Hillary praises MOLOCH - a Canaanite God in a certain email and makes reference to sacrifices to him.

I am not making this stuff up, it's all easily google and proven in multiple sources. And the Media, being deep in the pockets of the DNC, have just let it be covered up.

I feel like a crazy tinfoil hat person but it's ALL TRUE. And now I'm worried I'll see a black van pull up beside my car when I get to work and I'll never be seen again. Just for reading this poo poo online.

Reading this at first I was like "yeah the Podesta emails really illustrate how insular and up their own rear end our Ruling Class are" and then I kept reading and I was like "hm I've never heard of that part" and then I read some more and I was like "uhhhh :stare:"

95% sure Hillary Clinton has not made sacrifices to Moloch

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
I'm dating myself horribly here, but this whole thing sounds suspiciously like the Mcmartin Preschool Trial.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
It's the current 4chan/alt-right/neo-nazi conspiracy theory du jour

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Even if Hillary was making sacrifices to Moloch, to find that disturbing in any way beyond "wow she believes in some stupid poo poo" is to think Moloch is, in fact, real and is controlling our world leaders.

People like you (the confessor) are what makes it so easy for people to get away with the real "conspiracy theories". You believe literally everything you hear on 4chan or whatever and make yourselves look like idiots when it turns out to be nothing at all, so when you stumble upon one that actually has substance to it, people dismiss it just as much as your "Hillary is a lizard person sacrificing children", "miley cyrus was murdered and replaced by a body double by the illuminati", etc garbage

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

South Korea was literally being run by a secret cult until very recently so it's technically not beyond the realm of possibility but still

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

loquacius posted:

South Korea was literally being run by a secret cult until very recently so it's technically not beyond the realm of possibility but still

That's the thing though, conspiracy nuts lend credulity to literally everything they hear because "it's true sometimes". If it hadn't been confirmed and you said a few months ago that South Korea's leader had a personal shaman that made her decisions people would call you nuts, because the 1000 prior times people like that were very wrong and just making poo poo up.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Even if Hillary was making sacrifices to Moloch, to find that disturbing in any way beyond "wow she believes in some stupid poo poo" is to think Moloch is, in fact, real and is controlling our world leaders.

People like you (the confessor) are what makes it so easy for people to get away with the real "conspiracy theories". You believe literally everything you hear on 4chan or whatever and make yourselves look like idiots when it turns out to be nothing at all, so when you stumble upon one that actually has substance to it, people dismiss it just as much as your "Hillary is a lizard person sacrificing children", "miley cyrus was murdered and replaced by a body double by the illuminati", etc garbage

That's my favorite part about hardcore Christians: they barely understand their own doctrine.

If Clinton does worship a Caanite god, it doesn't matter, because there is only one true god. And if she ends the world, it's all good: that was god's plan all along! It's end times, and all the good and righteous people are going to THE CLOUD, much like my corporate email service.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Scholars have shown that belief in one conspiracy theory correlates to belief in others, even contradictory ones. That’s because conspiracism is a worldview, a method of analysis reinforcing a particular set of beliefs, rather than mere credence in one theory or another.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jose posted:

Lol I forgot about that thank you for reminding me Jose 😂

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jose posted:

I didn't actually buy this profile text for myself. If you click it, you'll find I've made a handful of posts encouraging people to love, respect and appreciate their parents, and somehow one person took offense to this novel as gently caress idea. How you got the impression you appear to have is quite profoundly mysterious.

Anyway hey tinfoil goon how's about some links rear end in a top hat? Just saying "well you can google it" doesn't exactly lend tons of credence to your claims

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

loquacius posted:

Reading this at first I was like "yeah the Podesta emails really illustrate how insular and up their own rear end our Ruling Class are" and then I kept reading and I was like "hm I've never heard of that part" and then I read some more and I was like "uhhhh :stare:"

95% sure Hillary Clinton has not made sacrifices to Moloch

The Seth Rich thing is kind of interesting, though. I mean look at this list. Which of these is not like the other?

http://mpdc.dc.gov/page/major-caseunsolved-homicides-2016

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

KomodoWagon posted:

Anyway hey tinfoil goon how's about some links rear end in a top hat? Just saying "well you can google it" doesn't exactly lend tons of credence to your claims

Links won't help anything. A hallmark of conspiracy theories, like other schizophrenic delusions, is that they are inherently unprovable. Shadowy groups are doing nefarious things that control our lives, remove our agency, and are ultimately responsible for our failings. No concrete evidence exists, and yet some enlightened persons have become aware of their plot. Of course these powerful groups never strike at the ones who are spilling their secrets, they are helpless to stop any idiot with a web browser from discovering how deep their conspiracy goes. And yet the rest of the world remains blind to their actions, choosing to remain ignorant while only you are sufficiently awake to see past the veil.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

anonymous posted:

Hillary praises MOLOCH - a Canaanite God in a certain email and makes reference to sacrifices to him.

I read this at first as "Canadian God" and now I can't stop imagining a huge Cthulu looking creature with a giant maple leaf on its chest, oozing maple syrup

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

The Management posted:

Links won't help anything. A hallmark of conspiracy theories, like other schizophrenic delusions, is that they are inherently unprovable. Shadowy groups are doing nefarious things that control our lives, remove our agency, and are ultimately responsible for our failings. No concrete evidence exists, and yet some enlightened persons have become aware of their plot. Of course these powerful groups never strike at the ones who are spilling their secrets, they are helpless to stop any idiot with a web browser from discovering how deep their conspiracy goes. And yet the rest of the world remains blind to their actions, choosing to remain ignorant while only you are sufficiently awake to see past the veil.

lol look at mr smartypants here

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Harakiri Potter posted:

The Seth Rich thing is kind of interesting, though. I mean look at this list. Which of these is not like the other?

http://mpdc.dc.gov/page/major-caseunsolved-homicides-2016

I do think that government assassins literally stealing a murder plot from House Of Cards is a funny idea

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

loquacius posted:

I do think that government assassins literally stealing a murder plot from House Of Cards is a funny idea

I lived in the district back when it was a lot more murdery. I was trying to figure out what to do with my life. Being a DC Metro cop wasn't such a great idea.

In all likelihood, Seth Rich was just unlucky. There's always a homicide that bucks the trend. My room mate was one of them. She was gunned down in NE at an ATM near Howard by an amateur armed robber with a bad case of nerves. I would drive around for hours in that neighborhood for months after that. I'm not sure what I was looking for, I never found anything but despair. I'd been to some really horrible places on this planet but never experienced tragedy like that. I'll never get my head around it, because I cannot place myself in the mind of the shooter. "I'm going to kill this person and end everything they'll ever be, right here, and take the gift of life from them - because I cannot sense how horrible what I'm about to do really is".

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Management posted:

Sir this is a McDonald's drive through

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Moloch putting some ironic twists on all of Hillary's wishes, apparently.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Moloch putting some ironic twists on all of Hillary's wishes, apparently.

"I wish for a crushing victory this November." But she didn't say WHOSE.

that would explain a lot actually

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

The Management posted:

Thanks for saying what I said in like a trillion more words I guess

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

KomodoWagon posted:

now you know what it's like to be mainsplained

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

KomodoWagon posted:

Let me know if you have other ideas you need better articulated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Humans are too stupid to keep a giant secret like that hidden anyway. The gouvernment is way less competent that we give them credit for in all conspiracies.