Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Soral posted:

being able to play 100 mario challenge with courses pulled from what wii u users have uploaded & nintendo curated courses from that same group has been confirmed since they revealed the 3ds port

they never said you couldn't download levels, you're just stuck with 100 mario challenge and whichever courses nintendo makes available, you can't browse the database or search for specific courses and there's no online upload from 3ds

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
24 Coin Rush stages for $10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Tzbppl--I

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

is this just the New Nintendo 3DS or is there a new New Nintendo 3DS

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

*slowly draws katana*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The New aesthetic is such garbage.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/mariotehplumber/status/798969393862545408

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

is this just the New Nintendo 3DS or is there a new New Nintendo 3DS

it's a "New Nintendo 3DS"

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
https://vid.me/fd7E

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

[steps up to podium shuffling papers nervously] nintendo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
holy poo poo they made a new swapnote. nikki is free http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/swapdoodle-3ds :worship: nintendo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

[steps up to podium shuffling papers nervously] nintendo

gently caress you

Soral
May 30, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

holy poo poo they made a new swapnote. nikki is free http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/swapdoodle-3ds :worship: nintendo

this is incredible. i love swapnote

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

OMFG

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

:worship:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

God drat... We're just hours away from Pokemon Sun and Moon, they just released a new Swapnote, the new update to Overwatch is awesome, and they're even putting Mario Maker on the 3DS... I love Nintendo!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

and Mario Maker is going to have full online functionality... it's a good time to be a N intendo fan

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

and Mario Maker is going to have full online functionality... it's a good time to be a N intendo fan

The Bad Larry

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
if you download mario maker 3ds with full online you get the fire pack for free

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

if you download mario maker 3ds with full online you get the fire pack for free

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

ive been playing the actual mario maker the last couple of days and its still incredibly good

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
e: bleh

Excels fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Mar 25, 2018

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Excels posted:

recently finished Modding smash4 to add important things like goku and reckless safety guy

*kills you*

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i actually like the ps1 cloud wish that was in instead of advent children costume

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Excels posted:

recently finished Modding smash4 to add important things like goku and reckless safety guy

Dude.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

i actually like the ps1 cloud wish that was in instead of advent children costume

the cool thing is that costume came with like ten variations + ps1 zack and cloud in a dress

you want to mess with goku holding a gun dude

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I don't think you should post here any more.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

e: bleh

Excels fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Mar 25, 2018

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bye felicia

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Good news for all my fellow Tatsu fans out there: Xenoblade Chronicles X is rumored to be re-released on the Switch. Cannot wait to double dip and relive all those magical moments (and holy poo poo don't forget Lin's epic goofs!)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have the feeling they're just gonna rerelease every good Wii u game on switch except for Mario maker.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Good news for all my fellow Tatsu fans out there: Xenoblade Chronicles X is rumored to be re-released on the Switch. Cannot wait to double dip and relive all those magical moments (and holy poo poo don't forget Lin's epic goofs!)
It will be a better game without all the loading times, at least.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

That's a game that would definitely benefit from being portable but there's no way I'm gonna grind back to where I was again.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
The iconic Switch sound

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Plays video
"Another console, probably just a half-assed money grab, Nintendo you need to sto-"
*Sees Skyrim*

"Mom... something expensive's coming out in March and... I love you so much."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
fingers crossed for gamecube games on the virtual console. having GC mario golf on the go would be so badass