Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Making lovely particle board faux granite into lemonade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
I guess I should have said, "They're called illusions, Michael."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Platystemon posted:

He’s the latest in a long line. I mean, of deaths in Yellowstone hot springs. His genetic line is over.

Hell, he was trying to hot tub with his girlfriend. He was this close.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The funny hosed up part about it is that all these idiots fallin in there are potentially going to ruin the geysers with all the minerals they are adding with their dissolved boddies

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Data Graham posted:

Hell, he was trying to hot tub with his girlfriend. He was this close.

But they were brother and sis...Oh. I see what you did there. Gross.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh, I thought it said girlfriend in the story. My bad

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

KoRMaK posted:

The funny hosed up part about it is that all these idiots fallin in there are potentially going to ruin the geysers with all the minerals they are adding with their dissolved boddies
They've been there for millions of years. I'm sure lots of things have fallen in over the eons. Bison, deer, squirrels, morons...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

KoRMaK posted:

I'm gonna throw Alka seltzer into every geyser until their crusade against humanity is over!

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

SubponticatePoster posted:

They've been there for millions of years. I'm sure lots of things have fallen in over the eons. Bison, deer, squirrels, morons...

Bodies aren't a problem but all the other crap that gets thrown into geysers is. They've found everything from rocks to baby carriages.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ThingOne posted:

Bodies aren't a problem but all the other crap that gets thrown into geysers is. They've found everything from rocks to baby carriages.

Rocks?! In a natural body of water?!?! Some loving people....

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i am completely fascinated that american radio hires some guffawing retard as a one man laugh track for their shows often enough that it's a thing. talk about job creators.
wish i ever listened to the radio when i lived there.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

ThingOne posted:

Bodies aren't a problem but all the other crap that gets thrown into geysers is. They've found everything from rocks to baby carriages .

Uhh... Empty?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Outrail posted:

Uhh... Empty?

Those soft little bones don't last very long I imagine.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Outrail posted:

Uhh... Empty?

Seven children have died in Yellowstone hot springs, but I don’t believe any of them were in carriages at the time.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Did they have a sign warning people not to swim in the boiling acid pit?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H348Q0Cs9A

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Solice Kirsk posted:

When has a sign stopped a true dumbass https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/texas-man-ignores-alligator-warning?utm_term=.wg46E52YY#.yfo4DRoVV

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Get that amateur sign outta here

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

I liked Hot Rod but I didn't like it enough to be excited about a sequel.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

That sign clearly says there are no swimming alligators there.

They missed a real opportunity to have the Grim Reaper give the finger.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Redneck: "gently caress that alligator"
Alligator: "Chomp"

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Not sure if these are reposts, but here's some less than lethal karma.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Dog poops on India-England test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et5KuRtr48Q

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

HairyManling posted:

I guess I should have said, "They're called illusions, Michael."

tricks are for whores.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Turns out buying into your own hype and trying to play mind games with a guy who runs on pure id is a great way to lose an election.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

[quote]
Tommie Woodward, 28, was at an outdoor bar at a marina in Orange, Texas, around 2:30 a.m. local time when he defied a sign warning of alligators and entered the bayou waters.

Enmon said police are awaiting toxicology tests, but that alcohol may have been a factor in the man’s decision to enter the water.
[quote]

No poo poo.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

zakharov posted:

That's just to scare away the pussies who are too scared to actually go further into the cave where there's a bitchin' nightclub and free gold and whatnot.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

That's just to scare away the pussies who are too scared to actually go further into the cave where there's a bitchin' nightclub and free gold and whatnot.

There's totally nazi gold somewhere behind that sign, and someone's just trying to figure out how to get it back up to the surface. Don't believe the sign's lies.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Is that a Gomer Bolstrood crib?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

zakharov posted:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
:nws: because :australia::rant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_GJqHHbNM8

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

I feel the same way, doggo

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

flosofl posted:

They missed a real opportunity to have the Grim Reaper give the finger.

It's da mothafuckin' dangerous zone, bitch

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Nuebot posted:

There's totally nazi gold somewhere behind that sign, and someone's just trying to figure out how to get it back up to the surface. Don't believe the sign's lies.

If anything there's at least probably a lot of dead skeletons in there with expensive Scuba gear and diving watches and gold teeth fillings and the like

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Outrail posted:

[quote]
Tommie Woodward, 28, was at an outdoor bar at a marina in Orange, Texas, around 2:30 a.m. local time when he defied a sign warning of alligators and entered the bayou waters.

Enmon said police are awaiting toxicology tests, but that alcohol may have been a factor in the man’s decision to enter the water.
[quote]

No poo poo.

His facebook memorial page notes that he was a "beer connoisseur", so my guess is the people in this guy's life probably aren't shocked that this happened.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Sam Faust posted:

Not sure if these are reposts, but here's some less than lethal karma.

Jesus, there's so much trash on the roof I thought he fell into an emptied dumpster. loving college kids.

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!

I love the guy in the background just nonchalantly walking away.

Sure that kid falling in was an "accident".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Basebf555 posted:

His facebook memorial page notes that he was a "beer connoisseur", so my guess is the people in this guy's life probably aren't shocked that this happened.

He looks like a guy who would have been a "connoisseur" in the sense that he could tell you if Bud, Pabst, Corona, or Natty Ice tasted best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

He looks like a guy who would have been a "connoisseur" in the sense that he could tell you if Bud, Pabst, Corona, or Natty Ice tasted best.

That's the sense I got, yes. His friends were nicely informing the world that the guy loved to get wasted.