Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Mithaldu posted:

Did you make sure to put it on a rifle and not on a brand new gun?

What do you mean by "brand new gun"? I tried putting it on Sybaris cause that's the only Rifle-looking primary that I have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Jack Trades posted:

What do you mean by "brand new gun"? I tried putting it on Sybaris cause that's the only Rifle-looking primary that I have.

when loading up new guns they like to forget their mods and/or colors sometimes

and new is just that, fresh out of the oven, uncolored, unmodded, unleveled

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.

Soothing Cacophony posted:

I'm having this exact same problem. Doesn't look like there's a way around it, just gotta wait for the fix.

I've also got an absolutely kickass Karak mod. Anyone who's used it, think having an additional Serration, Infected Clip and Fanged Fusillade would make that gun good?

get Karak Wraith, it's better and the mod will work on it too. It's a good middle range assault rifle type thing. Your mod should make it a bit better, though the slash damage boost is completely irrelevant.

very slippery Mom
Apr 25, 2003
I played this awhile back on ps4 but eventually got tired of it. I've got some friends trying to drag me back in so I was wondering if we've still got a clan going on there. PSN is aFilthyCasual_ - if someone can toss me an invite I'd appreciate it!

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)

Soothing Cacophony posted:

I'm having this exact same problem. Doesn't look like there's a way around it, just gotta wait for the fix.

I've also got an absolutely kickass Karak mod. Anyone who's used it, think having an additional Serration, Infected Clip and Fanged Fusillade would make that gun good?

Karak is the big brother of Braton and the third of the way to Soma. So damage boost to it would actually make it a good gun. It still won't out damage Soma Prime though. The road to there is just way too far.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Pretty sure I have a karak wraith set laying around if you want that. On PC.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Just wanted to post a bug I found earlier for anyone who didn't see - It seems that if you finish a mission in your operator form (i.e you are outside of your warframe when the mission compete screen appears) it resets your warframe level to zero. I only tried the bug on a Mag Prime that I made that day. Some people were wondering if it could allow you to farm mastery but I haven't really experimented beyond what I said.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Was the frame rank 0 when you went into the mission? I finished a mission with the anime kid and it didn't reset my frame but I didn't get any affinity for the mission.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I believe I was rank 0, but got a few levels during the mission.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Yeah so finishing the mission as an Anime kid nulls any afinty you gained during it.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

speaking of which how do I use my anime hover around and vazarin heal powers now? instead of my other anime powers?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

You hold 5.

Has anyone else had child mode break their FOV?

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.

Mithaldu posted:

You hold 5.

Has anyone else had child mode break their FOV?

You're not the only one. I forgot just how much of a difference maxed FOV slider makes.

Janana
May 17, 2009

Diamondbacks Baseball: Injuries and Futility R Us

very slippery Mom posted:

I played this awhile back on ps4 but eventually got tired of it. I've got some friends trying to drag me back in so I was wondering if we've still got a clan going on there. PSN is aFilthyCasual_ - if someone can toss me an invite I'd appreciate it!

Invite sent to join Definitely the Corpus. The action's in alliance chat when there is any, drop me a line if you see me on and need stuff.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Rainuwastaken posted:

You're not the only one. I forgot just how much of a difference maxed FOV slider makes.

Did it happen for you when you got killed in child mode?

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
:siren: blue potatoe alert 23h left PC

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

FunkyFlashman posted:

:siren: blue potatoe alert 23h left PC
Hooray, it'll be around long enough for me to get it for once! :toot:

Baro is back (not my pics):

I might need to do some endless relic runs, I could really use some of those primed mods.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.
Part of me really wants to grind out that pressure point.....but another part of me says I don't need it. Doubly so when melee Rivens come along.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

Rainuwastaken posted:

Part of me really wants to grind out that pressure point.....but another part of me says I don't need it. Doubly so when melee Rivens come along.

remember when rivens come out you could be using both.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

quote:

Fixes:
Fixed extracting as the Operator causing no Affinity to be gained.
TheMostFrench, they've fixed your problem.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

quote:

• Riven Disposition (Faint, Neutral, and Strong) has been added! Riven Disposition is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. You can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa.
  • Existing Rivens have been automatically rebalanced to fit this Riven Disposition. 

• When Cycling a Riven with Kuva, you can now choose to "Accept" or "Decline" a Cycle result using the arrow and Confirm button presented.
  • You will only have to Unveil a Riven Mod one time: on first discovery. Cycling no longer Veils Riven Mods. *Please note that we are running a script that will unveil Veiled Riven Mods that have been Cycled- login required upon script completion.
  • Kuva Cycling costs have been reduced significantly. 
    Before:
    900 1000 1300 1800 2500 3400 4500 5800 7300 9000 Continues each Cycle, no cap. 
    After: 
    900 1000 1200 1400 1700 2000 2350 2750 3200 3600 Continues each Cycle, no cap. 
  • Riven Disposition stats on Rifles will be visible if there's at least one equippable Riven Mod for said Rifle. 

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

quote:

• Existing Rivens have been automatically rebalanced to fit this Riven Disposition.
I'm ready for the rage

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

I like how they show the users how much which weapons are used with that, thus at least for the start, also showing which ones are useless.

Now watch the Lato become amazing due to the boost it conveys its Riven mods.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Anyone got a before/after on some of the ubermods? Curious how big a bullet I dodged.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
Before:

After:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

thats not a gorgon?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

The images combine older existing mods, which can have any kind of weapon in them.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Synthbuttrange posted:

thats not a gorgon?

That's the image for the Stabilizer mod. Riven mods cycle through images derived from their stats.

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

Bruceski posted:

Anyone got a before/after on some of the ubermods? Curious how big a bullet I dodged.

The Quanta is considered a quiet faint disposition weapon.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
That still looks like a very nice mod. Does the MR requirements correlate with anything or are they just arbitrary?

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
Wow that is not a nerf at all, 10% at worst...

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)
DE is very bad at translating numbers into the actual game. They don't seem to understand how big an extra 200% damage is, such that reducing them from 223% to 200% appeared as a good nerf to them. Meaning poo poo weapons would be getting a mere 10% buff. And they would think this would make a reasonable buff.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Before and after. I can work with this.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Before:

After:

I'm pretty okay with this :shrug: Not *that* big a nerf, all things considered.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

I wonder if the disposition of weapons is also going to affect the likelihood of rolling them in the first place.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

gently caress yeah.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
You're still not Lu Bu. :v:

Lu Bu would never have made it through the quest; if he even made it off the Liset, he would have gone TACTICS ARE FOR TWATS and gotten stuck in the first boneyard, trying to wrestle the Golden Maw.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Nov 19, 2016

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Lu Bu would never have made it through the quest; if he even made it off the Liset, he would have gone TACTICS ARE FOR TWATS and gotten stuck in the first boneyard, trying to wrestle the Golden Maw.

He would have succeeded, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Bruceski posted:

He would have succeeded, too.