Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Chunky Salsa posted:

Also, Don, this looks tacky as poo poo because you're only working with gold and creams

Get some muted green in there at least you jackass you look like you're afraid of color

At least go full Saints Row and go gold and purple

trump has no sense of style and doesn't realise that he has no sense of style

see also his lovely suits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nichael posted:

I was thinking the same thing. Literally thought "that room seems so small," but then looked again and it seemed bigger. It's just so poorly furnished.

poorly furnished??

THats American Imperial buddy. the next craze

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Also wide-angle lenses can do some weird stuff with perspective when you're shooting interiors.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

Jared & Michael had to sit behind Ivanka and were cropped out of the photo

Flynn's in it, sitting next to Trump. I'd recognize that hair-wedge anywhere.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Oh you're right. I just assumed they were cornering him in his own home :lol:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Fallen Hamprince posted:

good catch, didn't even notice until i checked again

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Don should hire me to be his designer/fashion consultant

I come cheap and will drunkenly tell him "What the gently caress this is the worst thing I have ever seen. People are literally judging you right now. I have seen videogame apartments that look better than this."

Then again he is probably not too big on people telling him he is wrong but he can give me a 20 to go away for the night

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Trump is entirely about ridiculous contradictions. He's a "tough guy" who says words like "darling" and "terrific", while talking about his hair spray regimen. He's a businessman whose businesses have almost universally failed. He's a cut throat employer who won't settle for anything but the best, but he keeps the likes of Giuliani around him, and only got rid of Christie because his son in-law told him to.

He's just a loving empty shell of a man. Occasionally he has flashes of lucidity but they seem to leave his head within seconds.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Hahahahahahaha.

I think if you zoom in that's TRUMP brand bottled water on the coffee table.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
I am Trump's utter lack of coherence

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mrmcd posted:

Hahahahahahaha.

I think if you zoom in that's TRUMP brand bottled water on the coffee table.
Again, imagine if Obama used the presidency to hock his lovely products. Hannity would pass out from rage (with good reason, honestly).

GobiasIndustries posted:

Also wide-angle lenses can do some weird stuff with perspective when you're shooting interiors.
Every picture of that apartment looks off though. It's the decor and furnishing. It's all very dark which makes it seem smaller than it is. He has incredibly lovely taste and makes basic design mistakes constantly.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Chunky Salsa posted:

I'd rather have my organs melted slowly through alcohol rather than quickly through acute radiation poisoning, if possible

If we're proposing a Manhattan Project for Liquor, then I feel like I speak for all Americans regardless of political or social attitudes when I say sign me the gently caress up.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Nichael posted:

That Tim Ryan clip on Maddow just now was pretty good. In regards to Donald he said “I don’t mean to be graphic, but this guy to our friends in the trades — to our steelworkers who he’s been treating unfairly, very unfairly — he will, he will gut you and he will walk over your cold dead body and he won’t even flinch.” He seems suitably unhinged to run in 2020.

Yep. I'm sold!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I'd say it's because he keeps marrying eastern European women and their design sense is taking over but Trump's place is even tackier than oligarch poo poo

Yanukovych house
Yanuk's prosecutor general

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Nichael posted:

Again, imagine if Obama used the presidency to hock his lovely products. Hannity would pass out from rage (with good reason, honestly).

Can you imagine every head of state having to sit through like a 20 minute bullshit lecture about Trump steaks and Trump wine and Trump water whenever they visit?

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I almost feel sorry for Abe. Almost.

Joe Chip
Jan 4, 2014
I'm thinking I'll get into crazy debt visiting the various amazing places in the world before nuclear fire destroys them. Good idea? Y/N

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Nichael posted:

Trump is entirely about ridiculous contradictions. He's a "tough guy" who says words like "darling" and "terrific", while talking about his hair spray regimen. He's a businessman whose businesses have almost universally failed. He's a cut throat employer who won't settle for anything but the best, but he keeps the likes of Giuliani around him, and only got rid of Christie because his son in-law told him to.

He's just a loving empty shell of a man. Occasionally he has flashes of lucidity but they seem to leave his head within seconds.

its like he almost gets the movie, but doesn't.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

I'd say it's because he keeps marrying eastern European women and their design sense is taking over but Trump's place is even tackier than oligarch poo poo

Yanukovych house

The room in the first picture isn't bad. Looks like a super villain's lair, kind of. Trump can't even pull that look off.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its like he almost gets the movie, but doesn't.

I think a small part of him does (He also likes Peggy Lee's "Is That All There Is?" a lot), but he buries that part of him deep down and tries to forget it.

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Baloogan posted:

im honestly kinda excited to see the nuclear taboo be broken

I wonder how Abe feels about that.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Lord of Pie posted:

Yanukovych house

true but at least those have some taste. yeah those a gaudy as poo poo but it has some nice carved wood and stuff.

Nichael posted:

The room in the first picture isn't bad. Looks like a super villain's lair, kind of. Trump can't even pull that look off.

I think a small part of him does (He also likes Peggy Lee's "Is That All There Is?" a lot), but he buries that part of him deep down and tries to forget it.

I have unfortunatly never seen it, but i get the basic gist, an i am pretty sure he is wrong about the moral of it.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Oh my god Donald Trump is going to be President

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

true but at least those have some taste. yeah those a gaudy as poo poo but it has some nice carved wood and stuff.

I have unfortunatly never seen it, but i get the basic gist, an i am pretty sure he is wrong about the moral of it.
He is, but that video is still striking because of how much more reserved he acts. I have a low bar for Donnie.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

a butt posted:

I'm thinking I'll get into crazy debt visiting the various amazing places in the world before nuclear fire destroys them. Good idea? Y/N

just send invoices to trump tower for everything, it's not like they'll notice with the rest of the grift going on

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

U-DO Burger posted:

It really hasn't processed for me yet.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

U-DO Burger posted:

I know right? Lol we're all gonna die.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Redgrendel2001 posted:

It really hasn't processed for me yet.

:same:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mrmcd posted:

I know right? Lol we're all gonna die.
Probably, but we had a good run. If I had to change anything during the course of humanity, I'd probably fix the Mass Effect 3 ending. Overall, we were fine.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

Probably, but we had a good run. If I had to change anything during the course of humanity, I'd probably fix the Mass Effect 3 ending. Overall, we were fine.

gently caress that, crocodiles have been around for like 200 million years. If humanity dies soon we were one stupid, lovely, unsuccessful species. Just an aberration on the chain of apes.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Is this humanity's ending if we choose to vote third party again in 2020? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58W1DjQRamw

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

hey now, mankind did a lot

we ruined the planet's biodiversity at a breakneck pace as we rushed to wisely create for ourselves a situation in which one(or a few) of us could cause the eradication of our entire civilization

you dont see crocodiles doing that

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

hey now, mankind did a lot

we ruined the planet's biodiversity at a breakneck pace as we rushed to wisely create for ourselves a situation in which one(or a few) of us could cause the eradication of our entire civilization

you dont see crocodiles doing that

We're pioneers! Of death.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nichael posted:

What country is not lead by this now? France and Germany? And that's soon to be just Germany. The irony is incredible.

Le Pen, Farage, Abe, Modi, Duterte, Pena Nieto, Trump

Hitler's seven holocruxes

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/jessesingal/status/799455529756139521

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

Jared & Michael had to sit behind Ivanka and were cropped out of the photo

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
When do you think the first Trump international hotel will get totally trashed/blown up because people hate our dumbfuck country?

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
We burned too bright

Though frankly saying anything else is just repeating Agent Smith's "Humanity is a Virus" speech and I'm not about that

We can actually be pretty cool if we try. For example we would probably go out of our way to help others in this thread and you don't see lovely alligators doing that

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
We should probably be glad that Ivanka and Kushner are always around Trump, he has a habit of just repeating and agreeing with whatever the last person around him said and they're probably the most liberal people around him that give him advise.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Admiral Ray posted:

gently caress that, crocodiles have been around for like 200 million years. If humanity dies soon we were one stupid, lovely, unsuccessful species. Just an aberration on the chain of apes.

the species will survive, like there will be peasants out in Siberia and africa and whatnot who will miss the nukes and probably survive the fallout + nuclear winter. hell, new zealand is a nuke-free zone so industrial civilization might even make it out in much reduced form. but if the bombs drop everyone in north america is hosed, if not by the blasts and radiation then by the complete breakdown of society and our means of producing basic necessities. even here there will be survivors, but their lives will be like something out of a particularly bleak cormack mccarthy novel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Origami Dali posted:

When do you think the first Trump international hotel will get totally trashed/blown up because people hate our dumbfuck country?

That one in Canada went into bankruptcy like 3 days before the election.

• Locked thread