Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JD
Jan 11, 2003

Carlosologist posted:

I hope to God we get a day in the life of Piccolo

*stands on a ledge for 22 hours*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Could Supreme Kai create a couch so heavy that even he could not move it?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rutibex posted:

Yes but not because it's too heavy but because he kind of sucks.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Rutibex posted:

drat :argh: ningen :argh:and their need for furniture.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Man why did Universe 7 get saddled with all the incompetent gods

(Is there a SkoTime for each universe or one who just oversees all of 'em at once?)

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

i want an arc where they go to U6 planet salad and finally figure out why saiyans are such hosed up ape-boy fightmachines

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Hjalmar posted:

i want an arc where they go to U6 planet salad and finally figure out why saiyans are such hosed up ape-boy fightmachines

Don't U6 Saiyans not have tails at all? I thought that was a thing but maybe I'm misremembering.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Don't U6 Saiyans not have tails at all? I thought that was a thing but maybe I'm misremembering.

I think Cabba said they just evolved them away.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Pureauthor posted:

From what we've seen, there's honestly little difference in competence amongst the universes. Beerus and Champa are equally foul-tempered and equally-lazy. Gowasu is just as incompetent as U7's Supreme Kai, if anything, at least the latter didn't create a power-crazy, NINGEN-hating disciple that nearly annihilated humanity, destroyed several other universes and killed all the gods in one timeline.

They just look more incompetent in U7 because even the NINGEN have reached the level of Gods, which is clearly not common. U7 is an anomality but not because of its Gods.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Cabba reappears during the multiverse tournament arc to show off his new form: SSJ4.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Pureauthor posted:

(Is there a SkoTime for each universe or one who just oversees all of 'em at once?)

because Majin Buu killed/ate all the good ones

Caros
May 14, 2008

tsob posted:

Cabba reappears during the multiverse tournament arc to show off his new form: SSJ4.

Vegeta proceeds to bitchslap the poo poo out of him for such a stupid transformation.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Imagine the collective wtf that would happen if Cabba gets Super Saiyan Rose.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

tsob posted:

Except it'll look completely unlike the DBGT SSJ4 just to further cement how non-canon that series is.

I imagine it'll be just like SSJ3 except spikier and even more lightning.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I wonder if Frost will come back for the tournament?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I hope broly is in the tournament and everyone likes him and thinks he is too cool and he can go SSJ9

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

sassassin posted:

Name 30 guys that could beat up Raditz (movies don't count).
Snuggles
Foo-Foo
Cabbagehead
Other Cabbagehead
Vegeta Jr RIP sweet prince
or twenty-six other saibamen.

Hell, even Yamcha on a good day.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rhonne posted:

I wonder if Frost will come back for the tournament?

I want Frost to come back and legitimately have had a change of heart and is trying to redeem himself and nobody believes him

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I want Frost's Laktos Force to show up and reveal they quit working for him after he was revealed to be a bad guy. And they have even more flamboyant poses.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

ImpAtom posted:

I want Frost to come back and legitimately have had a change of heart and is trying to redeem himself and nobody believes him

There are 12 universes, there's gotta be at least a good Frieza in one of them!

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

got to the Frieza saga

it's so weird having this story move so fast. Dodoria is barely around very long at all

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Pureauthor posted:

Gowasu wasn't exactly a shining example of competence

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
I want another Frieza race guy from another universe to show up and be all nice, and everyone be "Ha, ha, we are not falling for this poo poo rear end in a top hat" and beat him up real bad, only then for his wife and children to come running to his unconscious body and everyone feels like an rear end and psyche! Turns out this Frieza is also bad, and the wife and children were just other Friezas wearing a wig and makeup

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

lezard_valeth posted:

I want another Frieza race guy from another universe to show up and be all nice, and everyone be "Ha, ha, we are not falling for this poo poo rear end in a top hat" and beat him up real bad, only then for his wife and children to come running to his unconscious body and everyone feels like an rear end and psyche! Turns out this Frieza is also bad, and the wife and children were just other Friezas wearing a wig and makeup

The Frieza race Time Patrollers must feel like poo poo after that happens.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Blaze Dragon posted:

From what we've seen, there's honestly little difference in competence amongst the universes. Beerus and Champa are equally foul-tempered and equally-lazy.

One key difference:

Champa offered a reward, whichever it may be, to the fighter that scored him the win
Beerus offered not to kill Goku and Vegeta on the spot if they didn't do as he wanted

Granted Beerus got better in the latest arc, but Champa still seems like a nicer and more reasonable God of Destruction.

One WMG I have though, what would have Champa done with the Super Dragon Balls if his eggs turned out to be tastier than Ramen? Cause him wanting to get Earths switched was what sparked the whole Tournament for the Dragon Balls

lezard_valeth fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Nov 18, 2016

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I still am really salty about Frost being an rear end in a top hat all along.

It would have been a good indication of how different the universes are.

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!

Mordaedil posted:

I still am really salty about Frost being an rear end in a top hat all along.

It would have been a good indication of how different the universes are.

they are very different, Frost is exceptionally good at whitewashing his trade.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DJ-HUESDxg

Something I found on the internet. Amazing how 1.25% speed can make the opening more hype and feel more in line with other Dragon Ball Openings.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

lezard_valeth posted:

One key difference:

Champa offered a reward, whichever it may be, to the fighter that scored him the win
Beerus offered not to kill Goku and Vegeta on the spot if they didn't do as he wanted

Granted Beerus got better in the latest arc, but Champa still seems like a nicer and more reasonable God of Destruction.

One WMG I have though, what would have Champa done with the Super Dragon Balls if his eggs turned out to be tastier than Ramen? Cause him wanting to get Earths switched was what sparked the whole Tournament for the Dragon Balls

he would have used them to trick berus into a fight over something else or he would have wished for the most delicious food item.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

lezard_valeth posted:

One key difference:

Champa was about to kill Hit and probably the others after they lost in the end. At least Beerus was upfront about it.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

Pureauthor posted:

I want Frost's Laktos Force to show up and reveal they quit working for him after he was revealed to be a bad guy. And they have even more flamboyant poses.

Gohan and Alternate Universe Ginyu battle each other, turns into the most epic pose contest the multiverse has ever seen.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

Gohan and Alternate Universe Ginyu battle each other, turns into the most epic pose contest the multiverse has ever seen.

Stupid question but people don't actually think the poses in DB are cool do they? Toriyama makes fun of them from the start, but I get the impression sometimes that people aren't being ironic.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
The poses are goofy and self-decrapitating, which makes them funny and cool and gives people a genuine appreciation for them.

I don't expect someone really young or unable to want their egos tested to quite get why they are so good, however.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Everyone who poses gets brutally destroyed, and rightly so.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Absolutely nobody takes the Ginyu poses seriously

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Augus posted:

Ginuy does

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Augus posted:

i do :blush:

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Captain Ginyu is a good commanding officer who designs poses to boost the morale and cohesion of his men and I really don't appreciate people talking poo poo about him.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Andrast posted:

Ginuy does

God bless his pure heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
New arc announcement and upcoming episodes:

http://yonkouprod.com/dragon-ball-super-enter-new-story-arc-starting-december-18th/

• Locked thread