Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The Saddest Rhino posted:

what is a turboslut

Considering the context, she's probably not a social delinquent like her brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The fact that it's "little sisters" is what scares me. I am unconvinced that this isn't a veiled attempt at pedophilia.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Ularg posted:

The fact that it's "little sisters" is what scares me. I am unconvinced that this isn't a veiled attempt at pedophilia.

I wouldn't call it veiled. I honestly can't imagine any other explanation for a forum dedicated to sexual hangups talking about swapping sisters.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Dollars to donuts there's an anime about it. No, I'm not going to find out.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Radio Paranoia posted:

Not to my knowledge

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Candyblood posted:

I've been on the internet my whole life, but nothing has ever managed to disgust me as much as descriptions of people using maggots to masturbate. Even if they're fake stories I feel ill

https://thefpl.us/episode/95

I ate maggots once on accident. They were really good. They were in a swiss roll. I'd do it again if society didn't make getting fresh maggot food so damned difficult. Think coconut flake except it pops when you chew it and wriggles until you do.

I wouldn't jack off with maggots though

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Sponge Baathist posted:

I ate maggots once on accident. They were really good. They were in a swiss roll. I'd do it again if society didn't make getting fresh maggot food so damned difficult. Think coconut flake except it pops when you chew it and wriggles until you do.

Were they there because the food was rotten? Or were they the food?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Sponge Baathist posted:

Think coconut flake except it pops when you chew it and wriggles until you do.

Is this supposed to sound appetizing, like at all?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Captain Candyblood posted:

I've been on the internet my whole life, but nothing has ever managed to disgust me as much as descriptions of people using maggots to masturbate. Even if they're fake stories I feel ill

https://thefpl.us/episode/95

Haven't listened to the Adult Baby episode yet?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Considering the context, she's probably not a social delinquent like her brother.

lol he's so loving jealous of his sister loving that he'd gently caress his loving sister

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"The only reason she gets laid is because she's a woman and the world is misandrist! :qq:"

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sponge Baathist posted:

At my old apartment I was sitting on the couch when I felt something hit my shoulder. I looked and saw a maggot writhing there. I flicked it off, grabbed it with a tissue, and flushed it. I came back to the couch and there were four more squirming around on the cushion. I realized they were falling out of the vent above me, the duct connecting into my very dirty upstairs neighbour/landlady's place. She was at the bar so I put some packing tape across the vent for the time being. I could hear them fall onto the tape and wriggle around on the glue, making a "tck tck tck" sound.

I did not jack off with them either.

We Know Catheters posted:

Not to my knowledge

Quote Unquote began playing right when I looked at your avatar. That was weird.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Non Serviam posted:

Were they there because the food was rotten? Or were they the food?

They were perfectly fine if not better except that they were off brand from Mexico and had pineapple flavor. It was just one that wasn't right and it was also the first one I ate. I thought it was pina colada with fresh coconut until a piece of coconut started crawling down the arm of my couch and I remembered I bought pineapple. While I was thinking about this turn of events and finishing that roll the coconut wriggled on my gums and popped like caviar between my teeth. "This coconut is really fresh," I thought. My cat had taken interest and I got one good look at the grub before my cat wolfed the last maggot down.

This story is the closest I've ever come to winning something like the lottery. A lottery. Tried again same brand same store no luck. God chose to shine on me that one day and I should be thankful I'm not poor so something like that could be a delicacy not an everyday problem.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Radio Paranoia posted:

No, just several animes on how to live with your massive hard-on for your own little sister

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Incest, pedophilia, and sometimes even pedophilic incest are the plotlines for plobably 80% of anime

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Would you be surprised if I know the perfect Goon to ask that has watched at least the first episode of several of these?

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

yo rear end is grass posted:

At my old apartment I was sitting on the couch when I felt something hit my shoulder. I looked and saw a maggot writhing there. I flicked it off, grabbed it with a tissue, and flushed it. I came back to the couch and there were four more squirming around on the cushion. I realized they were falling out of the vent above me, the duct connecting into my very dirty upstairs neighbour/landlady's place. She was at the bar so I put some packing tape across the vent for the time being. I could hear them fall onto the tape and wriggle around on the glue, making a "tck tck tck" sound.

I did not jack off with them either.

Oh my loving God. Please tell us more about that neighbor :dogbutton:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
poo poo like that is the exact reason I will never live in an apartment ever again*.

When I was at uni, I lived in some incredibly shonky places, one of which was an ageing highrise so poorly made that you could put your entire hand through the gap between the windows and the brick walls. I had neighbours a few doors along who just chucked their food scraps out the window to the point where the "garden" under their window looked like Christmas decorations put up by Oscar the Grouch. Except with more rats and maggots.

One day I came home and there was a line of maggots just crawling along the edge of the corridor towards my place. Moved out drat fast, after that.

Don't know how people can live like that. Just loving nasty.

* Also, fear over Chinese aluminium cladding.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 13:43 on Nov 17, 2016

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Non Serviam posted:

Oh my loving God. Please tell us more about that neighbor :dogbutton:

Okay.
After barbecuing meals for her and her husband, she would put the grill straight on to the lawn so that the neighbourhood cats would "clean" it. After a few days she would place it back on top of the burner and barbecue something else.
There were a few garden beds in the backyard. She tried many times to plant various veggies in them, but they would inevitably end up dying. Apparently carrots and tomatoes do not grow well in vomit soaked soil.
One time she asked me to help her move a heavy box out of her car. When she opened the trunk, I gagged at the overwhelming smell of rotting fish. When I regained my composure and asked her about it, she pulled out and held up a plastic shopping bag, proudly telling me that she had caught a salmon a few weeks ago. Though the fish was obscured by the bag, I felt like I could see the multitude of maggots happily gnawing on its flesh.

Don't get me wrong, she was a very nice lady. But alcohol and indifference will mess you up.

The Mighty Moltres has a new favorite as of 18:06 on Nov 17, 2016

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

And how. Jesus. :barf:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I'm so glad my apartment only allows college students to lease, Jfc!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Ha! If you think college students can't be drunk, stupid and indifferent. Reminds me of my roommate who didn't even know how to adjust the AC so I got home after a weekend to the AC unit being frozen solid. Like you take the panel off and just a thick sheet of ice where the filter is supposed to go.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Dreddout posted:

I'm so glad my apartment only allows college students to lease, Jfc!

Ularg posted:

Ha! If you think college students can't be drunk, stupid and indifferent. Reminds me of my roommate who didn't even know how to adjust the AC so I got home after a weekend to the AC unit being frozen solid. Like you take the panel off and just a thick sheet of ice where the filter is supposed to go.

Old and lovely audio (I forget I have freakish hearing sometimes, I was able to hear perfectly fine and thought the mic could too :smith:), but here's something I was woken by at 3am once:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txq74aYYAos

It gets really good around 3:30.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Ularg posted:

Oh yeah, I'm not denying that! But cleaning with can tongues is beyond the pale here. I mean people who like being gross slobs naturally gravitate to the frats anyway. Than again my building is mainly grad students so that might bias the community a bit.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

This is why hot-plates are banned at the dorms...

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
That reminds me of the time the guy in the next townhouse over (he rented, we own) passed out drunk while making fries or something. The smoke damage was so severe they had to take all our stuff away to be cleaned and we spent two weeks in a poo poo hotel because they were the only ones who would take our dog.

While the fire was still raging our neighbor emerged, got into his truck and drove away, never to be seen again.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

What kind of fries was that guy making? I've done that 3 times in my life (twice with fries, once with pizza) and aside from the smell that took a few hours to air out there was no damage at all. It just turned to charcoal, the smoke was minimal.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

yeah I eat rear end posted:

What kind of fries was that guy making? I've done that 3 times in my life (twice with fries, once with pizza) and aside from the smell that took a few hours to air out there was no damage at all. It just turned to charcoal, the smoke was minimal.

Deep fryer oil fire I assume.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Bum the Sad posted:

Deep fryer oil fire I assume.

Oh, that makes more sense, I was only thinking of oven cooking.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Incest, pedophilia, and sometimes even pedophilic incest are the plotlines for plobably 80% of anime

I hope this was unintentional.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

super size soft serve posted:

I hope this was unintentional.

I was posting at 4am. It was absolutely unintentional.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
AUG Thread: plobably unintentional

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

yo rear end is grass posted:

Okay.
After barbecuing meals for her and her husband, she would put the grill straight on to the lawn so that the neighbourhood cats would "clean" it. After a few days she would place it back on top of the burner and barbecue something else.
There were a few garden beds in the backyard. She tried many times to plant various veggies in them, but they would inevitably end up dying. Apparently carrots and tomatoes do not grow well in vomit soaked soil.
One time she asked me to help her move a heavy box out of her car. When she opened the trunk, I gagged at the overwhelming smell of rotting fish. When I regained my composure and asked her about it, she pulled out and held up a plastic shopping bag, proudly telling me that she had caught a salmon a few weeks ago. Though the fish was obscured by the bag, I felt like I could see the multitude of maggots happily gnawing on its flesh.

Don't get me wrong, she was a very nice lady. But alcohol and indifference will mess you up.

Sometimes, this thread produces its own content accidentally. But sometimes this happens, and it is good.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ularg posted:

the world is misandrist

sent to dray ay ain

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
I guess this goes here. NMS a bit:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

du -hast posted:

I will tell myself this is a joke and that it has never been used in earnest.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Non Serviam posted:

I will tell myself this is a joke and that it has never been used in earnest.

Its the prologue to this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1...cookiwithcum-20

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

du -hast posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0h-tdpxPpE

An accompanying video for the first one.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Best of all, it brings the family together:

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2N8NQN7HE2ITB/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1481227041&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=283155&store=books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

du -hast posted:

The real bitch is that Steve Jobs would read this and agree that this was his vision for the way emojis be used in America.

• Locked thread