Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Classic sleeping response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
That's a concussion. He got pinged right in the back of the head.

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Welp gently caress this game. Thomas is doing jack poo poo and ingram has egg coming out his ear.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
God drat it the one critical flaw in my saints heavy team is thursday night football

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Hightower on my bench all like

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DEAR RICHARD posted:

same

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Fantasy football is a fun and cool game I enjoy

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nadir posted:

Fantasy football is a fun and cool game I enjoy

What is this bullshit?

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Man that is hard to watch..

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Panthers are hosed.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
gently caress me running, that sucked to watch.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

DEAR RICHARD posted:

yuuuupp

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Woo Michael Thomas

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress Thursdays.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Yeah cool wasn't this game supposed to be a shootout?

gently caress everything.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Going against Brees and Hightower, 33 points, I feel like that could've been a lot worse I'll take it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
God damnit Olsen

Also how the gently caress did JStew do so poorly against the Saints

Intruder fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Nov 18, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Left Hightower on my bench in PPR because I got stuck in a meeting but my opponent had Snead so it evens out (I guess)

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

8.4 from Cooks in 0.5 PPR. Better than what I've seen from BMarsh from my flex I guess :shobon:

(no I didn't start Cooks in my flex I know better)

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Gobias Ind. posted:

My opponent has Cam, JStew, Gano, AND the Panthers D. Really wanted that Ginn TD to stand haha

This actually turned out pretty well, considering how it started. He had 51 points at the half, and finished with 48 :thumbsup:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Whew! Glad I decided to bench Cooks for Edelman!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bellmaker posted:

8.4 from Cooks in 0.5 PPR. Better than what I've seen from BMarsh from my flex I guess :shobon:

(no I didn't start Cooks in my flex I know better)

11 in full. Not good but not terrible. With forte and booker on byes it's all WRs for me this week, but I hope I'll get one or two big games with cooks, TY, Jordy, and Diggs.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pubic works project posted:

Whew! Glad I decided to bench Cooks for Edelman!

Yeah, Edelman's *checks notes* 0 points are looking great right now.

(But seriously, if you're in PPR, Cooks' 7-42 is better than 2/5 games Edelman has had with Brady, and one of those 3 was a stupid 4-37 bailed out by a touchdown. Brady needs to feed Edelman more this year :saddowns:)

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I swear to loving God there will be a week this season where my WRs come even close to their point projections.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, Edelman's *checks notes* 0 points are looking great right now.

(But seriously, if you're in PPR, Cooks' 7-42 is better than 2/5 games Edelman has had with Brady, and one of those 3 was a stupid 4-37 bailed out by a touchdown. Brady needs to feed Edelman more this year :saddowns:)

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure Edelman will get more than 4.8 points in standard with Gronk out. I'm confident he'll get a touchdown this week.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I've got Greg Olsen and Tyler Eifert in a 12-person league where TE is a flex option. Someone just dropped Jordan Reed, is trying to throw in a late waiver a bit overboard?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

I swear to loving God there will be a week this season where my WRs come even close to their point projections.

As a Hopkins, B.Marshall and Cooks owner, I feel your pain. Luckily my RBs and Brees have been carrying my team.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

pubic works project posted:

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure Edelman will get more than 4.8 points in standard with Gronk out. I'm confident he'll get a touchdown this week.

Sorry that's a Blount/White/Lewis game in all likelihood

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I've got Greg Olsen and Tyler Eifert in a 12-person league where TE is a flex option. Someone just dropped Jordan Reed, is trying to throw in a late waiver a bit overboard?

No, grab him if you can.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Chernabog posted:

As a Hopkins, B.Marshall and Cooks owner, I feel your pain. Luckily my RBs and Brees have been carrying my team.

Oh my team has been all RB/TE with some K mixed in. But that's not cutting it for the second half.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Inspector_666 posted:

Week 17

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Inspector_666 posted:

Edelman Jordy and Alshon have really been loving me this season

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Intruder posted:

Edelman Jordy and Alshon have really been loving me this season

Jordys been a boss for me most of the season besides 2 weeks, but yea Alshon has hosed me in a couple leagues and I don't have any Edelman shares.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

AJ Green carted off, :rip: week/season :sigh:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Bellmaker posted:

same

AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

If at the end of a war story you feel that some tiny bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie

Bellmaker posted:

yup

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Bellmaker posted:

Seriously?

:smithicide:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

This was shaping up to be the first year in a decade that my first round pick didn't get injured and subsequently the first I had a chance to win.

LOL

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Oh gently caress you Pagano and gently caress you Turbin you loving vulture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

gently caress, Arizona already gave up a score? I may start streaming decenses ROS.

• Locked thread