Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

iospace posted:

Wisconsin and Michigan. She herself never visited the state, ignored requests for help, and certain elements within the party didn't want to divert resources there despite internals showing "WARNING PULL UP WARNING" because it would make them look like they're playing defense.

Oh, and for Wisconsin? Trump got less votes than Romney. The party failed to turnout voters.

e: stand corrected, he got less than 2k more than Romney. Obama beat Clinton by over 200k.

Also if you read the article I posted, there was no attempt to reach out to suburbs/exurbs in SW and I-4 non-urban areas in Florida, which decided the election there.

It's not a sign of incompetence, as the traditional driving out the vote in urban area counties has worked for Democrats in the past (Bill winning less than a thousand counties of 3100, Obama winning 700-800 counties, Hillary winning over 600), and Hillary actually increased the margins for Dems over Obama there.

But you can't win FL without 40% of the white vote. And to do that you need to "resonate" with them.

Biden would have won, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Shark Sandwich posted:

poo poo we are in the Illuminatus! timeline now.

He spoke with some asperity, since he lived daily with the dread that someday the secret tapes he kept of all Oval Room transactions would be released to the public. He had long ago vowed that if that day ever came, the tapes would not be full of "(expletive deleted)" or "(characterization deleted)." He was harassed, but still he spoke with authority. He was, in fact, characteristic of the best type of dominant male in the world at this time. He was seventy years old, tough, shrewd, unburdened by the complicated ethical ambiguities which puzzle intellectuals, and had long ago decided that the world was a mean son-of-a-bitch in which only the most cunning and ruthless can survive. He was also as kind as was possible for one holding that ultra-Darwinian philosophy; and he genuinely loved children and dogs, unless they were on the site of something that had to be bombed in the National Interest. He still retained some sense of humor, despite the burdens of his almost godly office, and, although he had been impotent with his wife for nearly ten years now, he generally achieved orgasm in the mouth of a skilled prostitute within 1.5 minutes. He took amphetamine pep pills to keep going on his grueling twenty-hour day, with the result that his vision of the world was somewhat skewed in a paranoid direction, and he took tranquilizers to keep from worrying too much, with the result that his detachment sometimes bordered on the schizophrenic; but most of the time his innate shrewdness gave him a fingernail grip on reality. In short, he was much like the rulers of Russia and China.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

trump is bad and education is gonna somehow get even worse than it already is as (more?) public schools teach creationism and pump out idiots

Remember, the people vying for top edu spots also want to discourage critical thinking skill lest people start to question the lessons of the Bible. I'm not kidding

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

is nate silver completely bald yet

nate "colloidal" silver

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

BeOSPOS posted:

Remember, the people vying for top edu spots also want to discourage critical thinking skill lest people start to question the lessons of the Bible. I'm not kidding

that as a concept is loving horrifying

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

He was hilariously incompetent during the Benghazi questioning of Hillary.

I guess it's not hilarious in hindsight.

Like everything else in this election.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

zen death robot posted:

What the hell?

-me, reacting to the latest news every morning since 11/8

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

brugroffil posted:

-me, reacting to the latest news every morning since 11/8

listen bud, america deserved 11/9

Serf
May 5, 2011

so who's ready for the American Cultural Revolution?

as an employee in higher education I expect to be purged sooner rather than later

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Well, I'm glad I didn't renew my recreational weed card

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The legion of the world's yuggest assholes.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oops wrong person

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i can't even stop mixing up who's taking what role because theyre all stupid white assholes

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Serf posted:

so who's ready for the American Cultural Revolution?

as an employee in higher education I expect to be purged sooner rather than later

same.

I guess this is my liberal bubble here, I can't imagine how ANYONE would want to go to Liberty University or why ANYONE would want to listen to Falwell.

Why the gently caress is Trump, who isn't religious at all and went to UPenn, even giving this rear end in a top hat the time of day? gently caress.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

on a scale of 1 to Holocaust 2: Muslim Boogaloo how bad is Flynn

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

triple sulk posted:

he literally shared a video on twitter that explained why you should be afraid of Islam.

I haven't watched it, but we all know what it's going to say

Serf
May 5, 2011

who else sees Bannon's fingerprints all over this poo poo? if he wants to smash the state, destroying our various institutions with incompetent, unqualified candidates would be a good start

what if we have a nightmare scenario where Kushner and Bannon team up? Bannon gets to destroy our various political institutions while Kushner funnels money into Trump businesses and they both get what they want

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

comingafteryouall posted:

same.

I guess this is my liberal bubble here, I can't imagine how ANYONE would want to go to Liberty University or why ANYONE would want to listen to Falwell.

Why the gently caress is Trump, who isn't religious at all and went to UPenn, even giving this rear end in a top hat the time of day? gently caress.

trump went to wharton, a school that regularly pumps out colossal shitheads

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

iospace posted:

Wisconsin and Michigan. She herself never visited the state, ignored requests for help, and certain elements within the party didn't want to divert resources there despite internals showing "WARNING PULL UP WARNING" because it would make them look like they're playing defense.

Oh, and for Wisconsin? Trump got less votes than Romney. The party failed to turnout voters.

e: stand corrected, he got less than 2k more than Romney. Obama beat Clinton by over 200k.

oh sure her campaign made all sorts of dumb strategic mistakes, but meanwhile the trump campaign was trying to win NY. and yeah she had a lot of flaws as a candidate, but trump is incapable of basic political tasks like staying on message or shaking hands with voters or fundraising.

so if trump won in spite of being a worse candidate with a worse campaign, maybe those things aren't what determined the election outcome? and maybe hillary isn't singlehandedly responsible for losing the most unexpected upset election in our lifetimes?

i'll have a bacon cheeseburger btw

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

yeah, probably

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Rumsfeld, Cheney, Ashcroft et al was childs-play bs compared to this

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Soiled Meat

every lovely right-wing celebrity that we've hated for the last 20 years is gonna get a cabinet post

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

who else sees Bannon's fingerprints all over this poo poo? if he wants to smash the state, destroying our various institutions with incompetent, unqualified candidates would be a good start

what if we have a nightmare scenario where Kushner and Bannon team up? Bannon gets to destroy our various political institutions while Kushner funnels money into Trump businesses and they both get what they want

what happens when a semite and an anti-semite collide? find out on tbs this fall, with the series premier of the yuuge bang theory

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Guy DeBorgore posted:

every lovely right-wing celebrity that we've hated for the last 20 years is gonna get a cabinet post

Dean Cain is back!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

what the gently caress

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Guy DeBorgore posted:

So based off of current appointments, there's going to be literally no one around Trump who might say "nuking Mecca is a bad idea sir".

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Can we at least have Herman Cain for something?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Guy DeBorgore posted:

yeah i've told friends and family this is just a rehash of all the late 90s and early 00s rejects

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley are red herrings so that we might think "hey maybe things won't be so bad" But Trump does not forgive or forget, the same day Romney and Haley get their walking papers, we'll get Sec of State Guiliani and Sec of Education Falwell

Serf
May 5, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

what happens when a semite and an anti-semite collide? find out on tbs this fall, with the series premier of the yuuge bang theory

has it even been proven that Bannon is an anti-semite? I mean I think he's a terrifying monster, but he seems to be talking a big game about Judeo-Christian values and how only they can save capitalism

I'm starting to think this dude is far, far worse than racist

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
imagine being JEFFERSON BEAUREGARD SESSIONS III's wife and having your husband insist on putting on 13th while you bone

ed: or dont imagine it, i dont care

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

rear end cobra posted:

Can we at least have Herman Cain for something?

Commerce Secretary!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a lot of correct people itt overnight n this morning, can we get them like a trophy or a medal that says "i am correct" so that when they walk around, everyone can know how correct they are/were and they dont have to spend hours trying to convince us of the same

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Soiled Meat

triple sulk posted:

yeah i've told friends and family this is just a rehash of all the late 90s and early 00s rejects

i would genuinely prefer milo and alex jones and carl the cuck slayer

at least that'd be a fresh unpredictable apocalypse

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

Flynn is much like everyone else who hangs around Trump: A violent idiot fascist whose brain got broken by conspiracy theories.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Venom Snake posted:

Flynn is much like everyone else who hangs around Trump: A violent idiot fascist whose brain got broken by conspiracy theories.

So we're basically to the point where America's best hope for survival is that Putin has Trump and Flynn on a tight enough chain.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh my god gently caress you mike pence

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
The only silver lining here (god help us all) is the back lash is only going to get worse.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/799625987210166272

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

aww jeez this fucker

• Locked thread