Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

deathbysnusnu posted:

Ryan and McConnell are distant specs in Trump's orbit. With Bannon, Falwell, Flynn, and I don't know loving Cliven Bundy and Sarah Palin whispering in Trump's ear, I could see him vetoing a debt ceiling increase if the freedom caucus doesn't force it on their own inertia. Remember, Trump knows he dashed the egg heads and conventional wisdom, he should keep doing it.

And there'd be the votes to overturn the veto. There's some question about the Hastert rule in the house, but they've violated it for this purpose before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Clipperton posted:

sorry - 'not negotiable' as in 'we won't raise it, ever'? because if so wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

no, as in McConnell thinks its suicide to not raise it.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Schnorkles posted:

no, as in McConnell thinks its suicide to not raise it.

that's good then

(whatever 'good' means this week)

forgive my ignorance, i'm australian

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I've been awake for an hour now and I'm already sick of today

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

And there'd be the votes to overturn the veto. There's some question about the Hastert rule in the house, but they've violated it for this purpose before.

I think there's 34 senators high enough on their own farts, or sufficiently afraid of Trump's retaliation to let the world burn. Hope you are right and I am wrong.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Dave posted:

I've been awake for an hour now and I'm already sick of today

i was sick of today before i even saw that rob schneider tweet

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

deathbysnusnu posted:

I think there's 34 senators high enough on their own farts, or sufficiently afraid of Trump's retaliation to let the world burn. Hope you are right and I am wrong.

It's a more open question in the house than the senate.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

now i know what it feels like 2 b woke..... Everyone please acknowledge i was right, form a line on the left

you were right, except for the time you toxxed for Hillary and got banned

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I need a break from work and a break from woke. Right now. Please.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Please God, I generally don't wish anyone dead but please strike down Jerry Falwell if Trump is even close to thinking about putting him anywhere near the Department of Education.

I can only hope that it's bullshit like 90% of these "possible picks" that are coming out.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Covok posted:

I need a break from work and a break from woke. Right now. Please.

run hard at the wall with your head lowered, that should do it

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
The Japanese are upset about Ivanka attending the meeting.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/799645312335876096

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

LegionAreI posted:

Please God, I generally don't wish anyone dead but please strike down Jerry Falwell if Trump is even close to thinking about putting him anywhere near the Department of Education.

I can only hope that it's bullshit like 90% of these "possible picks" that are coming out.

its so we'll all sigh relief when he picks a charter school CEO or just eliminates the dept. entirely

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Louisgod posted:

you were right, except for the time you toxxed for Hillary and got banned

yeah i was wrong about that....... Think if i posted some sexy pix i could have gotten out of the ban????

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

delayed, but
:drat:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Awwww, this story on Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e%2Fin-the-news

"Dear Donald Trump: Please stop being Donald Trump"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Hamelekim posted:

trump well on his way to turning the government into part of his family business

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Despite all this, the spineless, racist congress will approve it with full democratic approval as they wear the hat. All will wear the hat.

Serf
May 5, 2011

we can lay sick burns on these appointees all we want but in the end they'll still be in power and we'll still be suffering

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Hamelekim posted:

thankfully we have video of the meeting that expands on why they're upset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NG7fAhvUcc

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe posted:

I have a Vive and google just launched Google Earth VR

I went to the top of trump tower and looked out at the world. I know now how Trump thinks and believe he will make america great again

im not lying tho, I really did stand on top of trump tower in google earth VR

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

we can lay sick burns on these appointees all we want but in the end they'll still be in power and we'll still be suffering

yea, we're hosed for 4 years basically. lmao.

Covok
May 27, 2013

eonwe posted:

yea, we're hosed for 4 8 years basically. lmao.

FTFY

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

I can't wait until Trump and his legion of doom are inaugurated and start royally loving this country up beyond repair so I can say to my soon to retire and go on medicare Trump voting parents "I told you so" over and over and over again before we all perish in nuclear hellfire.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Monohydrate posted:

I can't wait until Trump and his legion of doom are inaugurated and start royally loving this country up beyond repair so I can say to my soon to retire and go on medicare nothing-because-Trump-wants-to-defund-medicare Trump voting parents "I told you so" over and over and over again before we all perish in nuclear hellfire.

FTFY

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

eonwe posted:

yea, we're hosed for 4 2 years basically. lmao.

midterms comin

have faith brother

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

eonwe posted:

8 years for trump 8 years for each of his kids. he already has a cult of personality which will become larger and more fanatic

Serf
May 5, 2011

eonwe posted:

lol if you think we're having elections in 2020 with the rise in fascism throughout the western world

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

eonwe posted:

yea, we're hosed forever 4 years basically. lmao.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

exactly they are so hosed and were too wrapped up in "but Hillary was bad. emails. Benghazi." bullshit to realize they just played themselves. they're not even conservative. i don't know what the gently caress is wrong with them.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

also I'm not sure that boots on the ground in the middle east is the end result of a trump administration that's openly isolationist and has basically told the neo-cons to go suck eggs but hey

They are not openly isolationist.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Clipperton posted:

midterms comin

have faith brother

There is only one thing I believe now: death is certain~

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Doorknob Slobber posted:

redneck revolt

redneck revolt!!! john brown gun club!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Monohydrate posted:

exactly they are so hosed and were too wrapped up in "but Hillary was bad. emails. Benghazi." bullshit to realize they just played themselves. they're not even conservative. i don't know what the gently caress is wrong with them.

emails wont be a problem after grand inquisitor newt (woot) shuts down the internet for being too muslim

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Things the Trump admin is not:

-Isolationist
-Protectionist
-Good for bringing back jobs

He's filling his cabinet with crazy people and flunky's that couldn't hack it in a Bush admin.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Clipperton posted:

midterms comin

have faith brother

Dems are more likely to lose seats in the midterms than to gain. I assure you we are hosed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

-Isolationist
-Protectionist

He's filling his cabinet with crazy people and flunky's that couldn't hack it in a Bush admin.

but he said he was isolationist except for the times he said he was not

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

this thread is exhausting.

has it been at this pitch since the 9th?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

this thread is exhausting.

has it been at this pitch since the 9th?

is there a reason it shouldn't be?

existential crises will do this to people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

-Isolationist
-Protectionist

Future News: President Trump continues to promise people on his 8th year as President that the jobs are coming back and they will be yuuuge despite unemployment reaching 96%. He cites his success at fixing the national debt by declaring bankruptcy as a sign of his clear financial sense.

• Locked thread