Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

du -hast posted:

I guess this goes here. NMS a bit:

I think I said something like this before but it must take pretty long to make a post like this.

Or is there a quicker way to use emojis than just scrolling through your phone's emoji list that I don't know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The real bitch is that Steve Jobs would read this and agree that this was his vision for the way emojis be used in America.

Who cares about Steve Jobs? He can't even count. 1, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C...

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Mak0rz posted:

I think I said something like this before but it must take pretty long to make a post like this.

Or is there a quicker way to use emojis than just scrolling through your phone's emoji list that I don't know about?

On iOS10, the emoji will appear on screen when you type the word. So if you type heart, it gives you the option to use the emoji instead of the actual word. Would still take a while though.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

When I type cummies on my phone it doesn't give me an emoji but only an overwhelming sense of shame.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what exactly is the context with that cummies and daddies poo poo? Is it some fetish thing? It's loving creepy.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A Proper Uppercut posted:

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what exactly is the context with that cummies and daddies poo poo? Is it some fetish thing? It's loving creepy.

Of course it's some fetish poo poo. Like, how is that even a question?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Since there's a chance you might be asking in earnest, the term for it is DD/lg, Daddy Dom / little girl. It's a kink centered around men who want to pretend to be protective and powerful and dominant getting together with women who want to pretend to be young and sweet and vulnerable. And as with all things on the internet, the surface description is one thing and just about makes sense, and the actual community is a horrifying other thing.

oh poo poo what's that around my ankle, is it a beartrap, aw gently caress

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Welcome to the internet, where everything is a fetish and the sense of shame doesn't matter.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

It's the lingo of a submission/domination kink involving infantalisation and the roleplay of a consensual paedophilic relationship, and it is both wretched and very real.

For more information, Google "cummies" and then assume the position as you await the FBI party van.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

Of course it's some fetish poo poo. Like, how is that even a question?

I mean yea I guess it was a dumb question. But gently caress it really creeps me out.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Part of my brain understands logically that simply the sheer number of people on this planet means there will be a large amount, if small percentage, of people who think and act like this.

Another part of my brain demands assurance that its fake, because it refuses to believe that some people really think and act like this.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

That word (don't even want to type it) for whatever reason is for me among the most revolting things in this thread. Like, on par with actual paedos. The whole thing just fills me with a visceral sense of disgust.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

DD/lg is a mutually beneficial relationship where the dude puts up with having to watch Disney Princess movies while his girlfriend drinks out of a sippy cup because he gets some rough kinky sex once the credits roll. It's like a dom/sub thing but with frilly dresses instead of black pleather

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

purple death ray posted:

DD/lg is a mutually beneficial relationship where the dude puts up with having to watch Disney Princess movies while his girlfriend drinks out of a sippy cup because he gets some rough kinky sex once the credits roll. It's like a dom/sub thing but with frilly dresses instead of black pleather

Get married and have a kid. Then you get to deal with watching Disney and your kid drinking out of a sippy cup then banging your wife when the kid goes to sleep. Much less creepy imo.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

ReidRansom posted:

That word (don't even want to type it) for whatever reason is for me among the most revolting things in this thread. Like, on par with actual paedos. The whole thing just fills me with a visceral sense of disgust.

Yea dude, I agree. Really weirds me out.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Get married and have a kid. Then you get to deal with watching Disney and your kid drinking out of a sippy cup then banging your wife when the kid goes to sleep. Much less creepy imo.

way more expensive though

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

purple death ray posted:

way more expensive though

Yah but at least you aren't a creepy loving weirdo

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I thought the "child" in the relation was usually a dude.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I think you mean manchild.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

I thought the "child" in the relation was usually a dude.

You're thinking of adult baby/diaper lover fetishists, not dom daddy/little girl fetishists.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That's the most creepy thing, there's some crossover potential!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

That's the most creepy thing, there's some crossover potential!

You think somebody could start a relationship as an adult baby fetishist, and then after a few years it's grown into a daddy dom little girl fetish relationship? What comes after that, is there a fetish about pretending to be a teenager?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

I thought Divine was dead.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

is there a fetish about

yes

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

second answer: yes, it's called mainstream femininity

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

theflyingexecutive posted:

second answer: yes, it's called mainstream femininity

drat, you just took women down a peg.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

A classic:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

verymoldy posted:

A classic:

The people all around him are inwardly making a face like your av.

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

What comes after that, is there a fetish about pretending to be a teenager?

Someone's being more or less obligated to love you despite your surliness and poor hygiene, actually that might be my thing

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

verymoldy posted:

A classic:

I remember seeing this photo in the late 90's and it wasn't new then. That guy with the idiot hat and minuscule chin is probably pretty drat old now

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Looks like it was taken in 1989, so yeah, dude gettin' old now.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Vladimir Poutine posted:

I remember seeing this photo in the late 90's and it wasn't new then. That guy with the idiot hat and minuscule chin is probably pretty drat old now

According to time stamp on the photo, it's from 89.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

purple death ray posted:

A mutually beneficial relation in which the guy is acting out his pedophile fantasies with a mentally damaged submissive girl who likes to pretend she's being sexually assaulted by her dad.
Yeah, nothing to see here.

Yeet
Nov 18, 2005

- WE.IGE -
http://imgur.com/a/kSBOF

congrats you passed

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

God this has got to be the best possibly-real text grab I've seen yet.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm not surprised that he's bigger than normal.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm not surprised that he's bigger than normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

drat, you just took women down a peg.

I meant femininity as idealized by middle aged men, not great wording there

• Locked thread