Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I got Iron Man as my rep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I like Sentry in Kansas. Makes sense.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sure give namor an inland state

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Rick posted:

I thought Jack of Hearts was dead too.

He came back a few years ago in Marvel Zombies Supreme. It is sad he isn't being used.

We got Hawkeye. :)

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

Why do we get Beast? Why would anyone pick him over Moon Knight?

We'll probably get a bunch of Hawkeyes too so I'll snag one of them instead.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I was under the impression that sentry and Jocasta were dead as well but according to the last wiki entries they are not, so thanks for prompting me to clear that up usavengers

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Synthbuttrange posted:

Sure give namor an inland state

I thought he was NC.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Wait, Sentry is alive? Who let that trashfire back in the house?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Didn't Namor just die like two weeks ago?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Not exactly sure why Minnesota gets Quake, but she seems like a pretty good hero to have. Certainly better than Montana or Missouri.

Is the Two-Gun Kid literally just a guy with two guns?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's the only thing that can stop a bad guy with 2 guns.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

No representation in Congress and no Avenger. gently caress this beautiful Federal District. :(

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Heathen posted:

Why do we get Beast? Why would anyone pick him over Moon Knight?

Huh, I had no idea Moon Knight was from Chicago. I mean, the options are Beast, MK, or Prodigy and I for one am comfortable being represented by ol' Hank McCoy even if he is constantly endangering reality with/for science.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

redbackground posted:

Didn't Namor just die like two weeks ago?

Namor died a year ago and was resurrected last week in fact.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

The Lord of Hats posted:

Not exactly sure why Minnesota gets Quake, but she seems like a pretty good hero to have. Certainly better than Montana or Missouri.

Is the Two-Gun Kid literally just a guy with two guns?

He has the powers of being an Actual Cowboy, which is pretty cool.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

is hulk alive again already or have they not actually gone over that?

also why hercules for colorado

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Manatee Cannon posted:

is hulk alive again already or have they not actually gone over that?

That's the plot of Uncanny Avengers right now. The Hand took Banner's body and now have a re-animated Hulk as their weapon. It got out of control pretty fast.

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

Rockies are the closest thing we have to Olympus.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Suck it rest of New England!

New Hampshire gets Spider-Man!

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

loving Jocasta...

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
As I canadian I feel left out. Did Wolverine get a state? Squirrel Girl? I guess we probably have to settle for Northstar or Puck.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

The Lord of Hats posted:

Didn't Agents of Shield say Cal was from Minnesota? Or relocate him to Minnesota or something?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

As I canadian I feel left out. Did Wolverine get a state? Squirrel Girl? I guess we probably have to settle for Northstar or Puck.

logan's dead and laura's not canadian

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

twistedmentat posted:

Squirrel Girl is already the leader of the bunch
You know her well
She's finally here
To kick some tail

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

twistedmentat posted:

You got...

Here are the others

Here's a gallery of all of them in full size: http://www.newsarama.com/31114-usavengers-1-variant-covers-assign-avengers-to-every-state.html

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

X-O posted:

You got...

Here are the others

Here's a gallery of all of them in full size: http://www.newsarama.com/31114-usavengers-1-variant-covers-assign-avengers-to-every-state.html

Oh! I didn't realize they did non US ones. Good.

Manatee Cannon posted:

logan's dead and laura's not canadian

She can be an honoury Canadian. Also AN Wolverine was really good. I like how Fury totally understood what was going on, and it was just that rear end in a top hat shield agent that was given her grief.

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

The Internet makes me dizzy.
Guam can get hosed then huh?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pro move by Marvel to put our awesome flag behind Vision instead of an outline of the District.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Does that mean Braddock got his eye back?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Mr Hootington posted:

He came back a few years ago in Marvel Zombies Supreme. It is sad he isn't being used.

We got Hawkeye. :)

Jack of Hearts is on like life #4 at this point. Which I'm not complaining about, he's a fun character. Just so minor I'm surprised he hasn't been left dead.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Rick posted:

Jack of Hearts is on like life #4 at this point. Which I'm not complaining about, he's a fun character. Just so minor I'm surprised he hasn't been left dead.

The way I understand it is that he is pure energy so when he "dies" his energy is just being scattered and to be "resurrected" he just needs to be gathered.

He is Captain Atom.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
As a South Carolinian, I'm proud to have a literal illegal alien repping my state.

(I'm kind of surprised they didn't make Luke Cage the GA Avenger. Marvel's so big on MCU synchronicity that I figured they'd go make him from Savannah like Netflix Luke.)

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Mr Hootington posted:

The way I understand it is that he is pure energy so when he "dies" his energy is just being scattered and to be "resurrected" he just needs to be gathered.

He is Captain Atom.

Yeah, good call, that makes sense.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mr Hootington posted:

Not gathered. Reshuffled.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

rantmo posted:

Does that mean Braddock got his eye back?

I guess so, I don't think he's actually appeared in a book since Secret Wars though.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

X-O posted:

You got...

Here are the others

I quite enjoy that they thought to position Captain Britain strategically there.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Squirrel Girl is already the leader of the bunch
You know her well
She's finally here
To kick some tail

Squirrel Girl represents all of North America (she's got dual US/Canadian citizenship, per this month's USG)

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
captain britain is from essex :gonk:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lovechop posted:

captain britain is from essex :gonk:

...does that make Psylocke an Essex girl?

(Also kinda confused that they didn't go with Faiza, considering she's kind of Ewing's pet project)

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Nov 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

Enjoy an exclusive interview with the creative team behind America's upcoming ongoing.

I am very happy that the queer Latina series is being written by a queer Latina.

I am already on board, but now I'm super on board.

• Locked thread