Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

that free persona theme is actually really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

The $15 voiced expires pretty soon: December 13

I'm sure it's common knowledge but you can just add that to your wallet :downs:

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

The $15 voiced expires pretty soon: December 13

I'm sure it's common knowledge but you can just add that to your wallet :downs:

A slightly better explanation.

The codes expire. Funds added to your wallets don't.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

thejacob posted:

I also agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzJR21GLSDg&t=45s

They really dont make music worth listening to anymore.

Jesus.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Just looking over the deals on PSN and saw Hotline Miami 2 is like $5. I considered picking it up because I just grabbed the first one and played it for the first time in forever, but I was looking into it and it sounds like they tripled down on the annoying 'shoot at a guy way off screen who is shooting at you' mechanic? And and that they literally end it with some variation of 'bomb goes off, everyone dies'? Really??

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Wolfsheim posted:

Just looking over the deals on PSN and saw Hotline Miami 2 is like $5. I considered picking it up because I just grabbed the first one and played it for the first time in forever, but I was looking into it and it sounds like they tripled down on the annoying 'shoot at a guy way off screen who is shooting at you' mechanic? And and that they literally end it with some variation of 'bomb goes off, everyone dies'? Really??

Yeah, HM2 kind of sucks rear end. They completely misunderstood what made the first game work. The ending is well done though

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I liked the first one on PC so i got 2 on sale a while ago. I would describe it as unplayable with a Dualshock 4.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

Azubah posted:

Is P5 affected by the voice actor strike?

atlus avoids SAG voice actors for budget reasons (that's why they had to drop some VAs for P4G) so it shouldn't be.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I liked the first one on PC so i got 2 on sale a while ago. I would describe it as unplayable with a Dualshock 4.

Guess I'm a wizard then because I have platinum in both HMs!

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Wolfsheim posted:

Guns are more prominent and it's a little more shooter than slasher. There are strings of levels that flashback to something and they add restrictions that are Not Fun. The story is okay, the ending levels are fun but the ending of the story is turds. I thought it wasn't as purely enjoyable as Hotline Miami was, but I don't regret my time with it. The soundtrack is good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-awWHKaAgzg

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Someone give me their cool Titanfall 2 discount code thank u

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Yo do you think we'll get a Black Friday flash sale cause I wanna get a cheap copy of Titanfall 2 but I wanna download it too.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Same but for infinite warfare legacy

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
There is almost no chance in hell we won't get a flash sale the weekend after Thanksgiving. I can't say what will be on it but they will almost certainly have a flash sale then.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Policenaut posted:

Yo do you think we'll get a Black Friday flash sale cause I wanna get a cheap copy of Titanfall 2 but I wanna download it too.

There'll definitely be a Black Friday sale, but TF2 (there's an unfortunate acronym) is new enough that I can't imagine it'll get a good digital discount. I was staring at the $30 sale they had for the physical copy on Amazon for a while, too.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
TF2 has already been down to $30 at retail so it's not amazingly unlikely they'll put it up for like $50 or something laughable like that.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
TF2 just went to $36 for XBL's Thanksgiving sale (currently Gold only) so good chance it'll drop on PSN also I'd say.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The three games on my radar are Hitman, Watch Dogs 2, and Mafia 3. I feel like at least Hitman will have a BF discount but who knows.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Wolfsheim posted:

I'll say it's worth $5. It's got a different feel than the first game, but after playing HLM2 (even Hard mode which is every level mirrored with nastier layouts and no lock-on) the first one feels extremely easy, yet somehow just as fun.

And I am really sad that I missed the vinyl OST for it because holy poo poo it's obscenely expensive to get a copy now. :smith:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Here's a AU/EU TF2 code: TNRA3C5H67

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
i think last year they had a regular usual time flash sale and a black friday flash sale so we may see some deals this weekend yet my dudes/dudettes

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yo it says "try Overwatch for free this weekend" but on the PSN Overwatch is just discounted down to like 35 bucks.

Which is honestly a nice price and I may grab it for that but I'm confused, is this the store acting up or what?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yo it says "try Overwatch for free this weekend" but on the PSN Overwatch is just discounted down to like 35 bucks.

Which is honestly a nice price and I may grab it for that but I'm confused, is this the store acting up or what?

I think the free weekend is the "free demo" version.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Try this one

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/overwatch-free-weekend/cid=UP0002-CUSA01842_00-OWORIGINSTRIAL00

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I just bought it, with my voucher itcame out to 20 bucks and that's enough for a shoot man game.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Psn just sent me 10 dollar coupon that said welcome to playstation. Idgi but thanks!

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
The Drop for next Tuesday

Alchemic Jousts PS4 — Digital
Amnesia: Collection PS4 — Digital
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition PS4 — Digital, Retail
Gary the Gull PS VR — Digital
Holoball PS VR — Digital
I, Zombie PS4 — Digital
Iron Sea Defenders PS Vita — Digital
Laser Disco Defenders PS4 — Digital
Proton Pulse PS VR — Digital
Samurai Shodown VI PS4 — Digital
Slain: Back From Hell PS Vita — Digital
Stranded: A Mars Adventure PS Vita — Digital
VirZoom Arcade PS VR — Digital
We Sing PS4 — Digital

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

Psn just sent me 10 dollar coupon that said welcome to playstation. Idgi but thanks!

Same. Did you get a pro?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Guw posted:

Same. Did you get a pro?

yup

Malt
Jan 5, 2013

glam rock hamhock posted:

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition PS4 — Digital, Retail

Wait, isn't this already a thing?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Malt posted:

Wait, isn't this already a thing?

No you're thinking of darksiders 2 which had a high definition pc port so it just got ported to ps4 like that.

Darksiders 1 had to be basically rebuilt to work on ps4.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I hope the port is better than Darksiders 2, that was abysmal.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Sakurazuka posted:

I hope the port is better than Darksiders 2, that was abysmal.
Not deathinitive enough for you?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

John Romero posted:

i think last year they had a regular usual time flash sale and a black friday flash sale so we may see some deals this weekend yet my dudes/dudettes

It's not looking like it.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

I'm considering getting Need for Speed for the PS4. I'm not a car guy, but I like fun driving games like Burnout and driving in GTA. I don't like having to know what I'm doing with customization though. Will Need for Speed be fun if I don't know poo poo about cars?

me your dad fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Nov 20, 2016

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

me your dad posted:

I'm considering getting Need for Speed for the PS4. I'm not a car guy, but I like fun driving games like Burnout and driving in HRS. I don't like having to know what I'm doing with customization though. Will Need for Speed be fun if I don't know poo poo about cars?

I'm not much of a car person either, mostly Burnout and such, but I still enjoyed it. You might have to gently caress around with a few sliders or whatever to get comfortable driving but it didn't take me long to figure it out.

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
I finally got around to playing Rocket League and it ruined all my weekend plans.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

me your dad posted:

I'm considering getting Need for Speed for the PS4. I'm not a car guy, but I like fun driving games like Burnout and driving in GTA. I don't like having to know what I'm doing with customization though. Will Need for Speed be fun if I don't know poo poo about cars?

I miss Burnout and Rush.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RBA Starblade posted:

I miss Burnout and Rush.

Me too dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sf rush on n64 was a heck of good time

• Locked thread