Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I've been walking over fruits to restore mana!!! It's so useful!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
what the gently caress, I thought CooC gave you a shield based on how many champs you cc, not on how many people are around when you cc someone. thats dumb.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
I'm just glad Riot somehow found a way to make any tank without hard CC even MORE useless.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

kingcobweb posted:

lol

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Aerox posted:

I'm just glad Riot somehow found a way to make any tank without hard CC even MORE useless.

Nunu is still good because, while the keystones are butts for him, the single-monster camps are huge for him and smite/consume stealing a buff early can practically eliminate a jungler from the game.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Heres the good champs
1. Naut but you gotta build triforce titanic like a man
2. triforce titanic maokai
3. Adolph Hitler
4. Zyra
5. Triforce titanic J4.

Gripen5
Nov 3, 2003

'Startocaster' is more fun to say than I expected.
What about Triforce Titan Warmog's Nunu?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So since Riot has decided to kill off chat channels and we need someway to organize games, I have made a Discord for us all. I know there is a channel in the main SA Discord for League of Legends poo poo but in this one we can use the @here command (pings everybody in the server) for game organizing. Please use and do not let goonmans die tia

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Also Serv you're gonna need to A) throw that in the OP and B) make a new OP

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Fun just dicking around with all the actives in the game now.

Honestly tho I dunno what to build on my supps since the changes, I used to basically always go locket -> mik's on zil but now the chalice doesn't have the same infinite mana passive, locket doesn't have it's aura or health or cdr. Redemption seems like the obvious fill for where locket used to be but with just 400 heath and no defensive stats (also delayed active) it doesn't give you the same kind of survivability locket rush got. Banner is almost a cool item except despite them clearly changing it to be used on tanks they inexplicably switched the health to mana on it.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
A simple way to make riven not terrible to play against: make her q's cooldown start after the third cast, not the first. There, now she has to think how to use it.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Aumanor posted:

A simple way to make riven not terrible to play against: make her q's cooldown start after the third cast, not the first. There, now she has to think how to use it.

A simple way to make Riven not terrible to play against: Buff Fiora slightly, nerf the dumb tank keystone and push everyone into playing Riven v Fiora top, aka The Best And Most Enjoyable Matchup

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
insane play here by the one and only dubburiftu

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Hecarim is really good

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/154867695/51428554?tab=overview

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Why would you build Runic Echoes on Hec?

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

Bonus move speed = AD, more burst

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Why would I build something that makes me blow people up idk I have no idea man, crazy world out there

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
That's a bad item to build, in my humble opinion, but if it works for you, may the good lord bless you with all his love. Go with god, my friend.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

kingcobweb posted:

They only give hp man check the patch notes

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Hahaha that toxic challenger Rengar/Riven one trick Dekar173 told me to kill myself

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Teikanmi posted:

That's a bad item to build, in my humble opinion, but if it works for you, may the good lord bless you with all his love. Go with god, my friend.

It's bad if they don't instantly vanish in the first second I'm attacking them, but it adds more to my burst than warrior or anything other jungle item

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Teikanmi posted:

Hahaha that toxic challenger Rengar/Riven one trick Dekar173 told me to kill myself

that's two tricks

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
how is the new replay system?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

curiousCat posted:

that's two tricks

I mean they're basically the same champion anyways

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Hello friends I would just like to pop in and remind everyone that Zzrot Portal exists, is cool, and powerful, and is my friend.

Please build this item on all of your supports, namaste.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Zzrot Banner still top tier Jerkman build. Especially on Yorick

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
tanks should buy it because it scales with hp. it's literally such a good item, good stats and an brain-dead easy active to use.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

how is the new replay system?

better than the old one

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Is zz rot/banner 0/0/0 top lane heimerdinger still a thing that can happen?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
what are you asking

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

stump collector posted:

what are you asking
Probably about the split-pushers whose job is to make their lane as non-interactive PvE as possible and usually don't engage in combat at all and will split push forever/run away at the first sign of a gank. There's not that many anymore, Nunu used to be one though. Sustain in lane forever, buy a ZZrot, and if pushed up far enough just feast on enemy jungle/scuttle crab then reset.

In contrast to split-pushers like Tryndamere, Trundle and Jax who have escape tools, but are usually strong enough to keep up enough pressure and duel anyone who comes to try and stop them.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Nov 19, 2016

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

What the gently caress riot did to matchmaking?

Normals was bad before but now it's downright unplayable.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
"is [item build] still a thing that can happen" is a pretty poor way to ask a question

you can do anything you want if you simply repeat after me

miss fortune
miss fortune
miss fortune

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

I thought you guys were making a joke. No. She actually has swords for legs.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Sword legs are nothing to joke about

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
> those feels when you really liked Metal Gear Rising, but your company doesnt own Raiden

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Neurolimal posted:

> those feels when you really liked Metal Gear Rising, but your company doesnt own Raiden

More like Strike Witches or something, you know how Riot likes the anime.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Neurolimal posted:

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

What are some good tanky tops right now? I've been playing Vlad both mid and top, but I feel like I need a fallback champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
nautilus

• Locked thread