Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

oh man this made me wonder what octopoler is up to these days but he seems to, at very least, be alive still and possible doing well. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ASMR Roleplay: Tender and Emotionally Intelligent Funky Kong Consoles You After A Messy Divorce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj7K2Bql6D4

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Is this Overwatch or Jet Set Radio?

Here's some more Jet Set Radio fanart to help you decide.

Some day we'll get another.

I want to hold out hope that some day I can switch on a new game and be met with IT'S JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yardbomb posted:

Some day we'll get another.

I want to hold out hope that some day I can switch on a new game and be met with IT'S JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'd even be happy with a rerelease of Future. I can't play it on my 360 even though it's supposed to be backcompat.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Waffleman_ posted:

I'd even be happy with a rerelease of Future. I can't play it on my 360 even though it's supposed to be backcompat.

JSRF Remastered would be a pro development.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Concordat has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Feb 9, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

The MSJ posted:

ASMR Roleplay: Tender and Emotionally Intelligent Funky Kong Consoles You After A Messy Divorce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj7K2Bql6D4

This is absolutely fantastic on every level.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

:vince:

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

:shittypop:

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Someone do the quote about smouldering grudges QUICK

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand welp I'm done

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Eldercain posted:

Someone do the quote about smouldering grudges QUICK

I Killed GBS posted:

its the simmering grudges between posters that really make the fanart thread special

Honestly, if I had a way to auto [timg] threads, I'd do that.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Ramos posted:

Honestly, if I had a way to auto [timg] threads, I'd do that.

Paging lowtax to the thread

It'll never happen though because it is anti-shitposting

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

:perfect:

I loved the Super Mario RPG fanart posted earlier. Do covers of songs count as fanart? Because there are some great covers of the game's music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofsrTvGyg50

Heroes of Might and Magic:
>>>

Eela6 has a new favorite as of 18:21 on Nov 19, 2016

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Eela6 posted:

Heroes of Might and Magic:
>>>

Man, I wish HoMM 2 had an HD remake :( I actually like 4 most of all (yeah, sorry), but HoMM 2 is what got be into both Heroes and the Might and Magic RPG series.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

CommissarMega posted:

Man, I wish HoMM 2 had an HD remake :( I actually like 4 most of all (yeah, sorry), but HoMM 2 is what got be into both Heroes and the Might and Magic RPG series.

No, I respect that. HOMM4 has some great ideas. I like it less than 2 or 3 but still enjoy firing it up now and then.

I think it's commonly poo poo on for two reasons:

1. It suffers from the 'first 3d game in a series' ugly stick; the game and the interface suffer compared to 2 and 3s charm

2. It's unfinished, a casualty of the last days of 3D0 and New World Computing. It's got tons of rough edges and bare-bones features that would have been fleshed out if the developer and publisher hadn't been in a death spiral.

The game doesn't suffer as badly as Might and Magic IX, though, and I appreciate that it's a wildly different game from the 2 and 3. Unfortunately, the fact that it dares to be different is the thing that the fanbases of 2 and 3 use to attack it.

I too would love a HoMM 2 remake. If they do it, I hope it's not the monkey's paw of the recent HoMM 3 remake, which was widely and rightly reviled as an incredibly lazy cash -grab.

Sorry for the quick derail, I just love Heroes of Might and Magic :)

Eela6 has a new favorite as of 19:17 on Nov 19, 2016

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Eela6 posted:

I just love Heroes of Might and Magic :)

And I just love Undertale.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Captain Invictus posted:

And I just love Undertale.

The best weird fanart doesn't really require caring about or sometimes even knowing all that much the subject matter though. Also there's the concept of "quality > quantity" but that one may be too advanced for some people...

Just as an example, I couldn't give half a gently caress about Sailor Moon or Metal Gear Whichever, but this is at least somewhat amusing

possibly slightly :nws: http://i.imgur.com/hizHiwm.gif

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

silentsnack posted:

Also there's the concept of "quality > quantity" but that one may be too advanced for some people...
Be the change you wish to see in the world.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Why would Gabriel and Sombra be the Bad Kids with the Sin Sticks? Everyone knows Jack is the trailer trash farm boy from indiana. He probably has a meth lab in his room.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

value-brand cereal posted:

Why would Gabriel and Sombra be the Bad Kids with the Sin Sticks? Everyone knows Jack is the trailer trash farm boy from indiana. He probably has a meth lab in his room.

He is white

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I like how the suit is extruding him like a tube of toothpaste.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

He is white

:negative: loving fandoms and their weird racist poo poo. What's Lucio's excuse? You can't tell me there were no drugs in his favela. Haha though I do like the watch dogs-esque 'CLOTHING' store in the background.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I mean, Widow/Reaper/Sombra are the bad kids because they're part of Talon, the Bad Guys in Overwatch.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

The closest thing Marvel did with vote (correct me if I'm wrong) are these four pages of Ms Marvel urging everyone to vote and informing them how
http://www.newsarama.com/31886-get-out-the-vote-with-ms-marvel-13.html#s1

The release date is November 30th

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Crocoswine posted:

I mean, Widow/Reaper/Sombra are the bad kids because they're part of Talon, the Bad Guys in Overwatch.

Yeah, Blizzard was the one that made all the hispanics bad guys.

http://i.imgur.com/KBBfI8o.gifv

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Crocoswine posted:

It's weird how obtuse people are about figuring stuff like that out. It seems like such a simple step. They are the bad guys in Overwatch canon and now they are also the bad guys here as well.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm pretty sure it's racist.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

silentsnack posted:

Also there's the concept of "quality > quantity" but that one may be too advanced for some people...

Considering you just dumped a dozen lovely pictures, it's too advanced for you too.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGYmf5xo9ZM

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Who What Now posted:

Considering you just dumped a dozen lovely pictures, it's too advanced for you too.

They were lovely, but at least sufficiently weird.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

That's the Miles Morales Spider-man suit. :chloe:

Arstan
May 30, 2012

Thanks Cinco

Sinners Sandwich posted:

The closest thing Marvel did with vote (correct me if I'm wrong) are these four pages of Ms Marvel urging everyone to vote and informing them how
http://www.newsarama.com/31886-get-out-the-vote-with-ms-marvel-13.html#s1

The release date is November 30th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I meant for the current election cycle but skipped a few words.

Costumes should have been Superior Spider-man, Trump's anti science but Ock could easily manipulate him

• Locked thread