Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The worst anime is Bleach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
...trap sprung??? mods?????

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

WickedHate posted:

That's Pupa, and incidentally one of the more hosed up terrible japanimes I was thinking about earlier(tied with He Is My Master, probably).

why do you know all this poo poo man

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
the greatest sagas of SA forums: The one where they all outted themselves as hentai connoisseurs

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

chernobyl kinsman posted:

why do you know all this poo poo man

Check the rap sheet

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Len posted:

Check the rap sheet

:chanpop:

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Len posted:

Check the rap sheet

"reason for ban"= posted:

No. You already did this. There's no point when lolicon is fine, there's no point in time when incest is fine. There's no point in time when your posting is good. Please don't rereg.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I mean, my point is condemnation of such things, but okay.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

e: wait someone posted it already

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
hey remember bigpeeler

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
All anime is equally bad. And it's the worst.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

SERPUS posted:

hey remember bigpeeler

I don't. Tell me about him!

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
the really hosed up poo poo is Afghanistanimation

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

My favorite meltdown will always be when Badvertising, aka AVB, aka the advertising admin, had a huge blowup over TRP meme "do they get a trophy for that?" From what I recall, he flew off the handle and started probating TRP posters, which pissed off The Finn. AVB had a big public meltdown (that I can't find because I don't have archives) and never posted again.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Nostradingus posted:

My favorite meltdown will always be when Badvertising, aka AVB, aka the advertising admin, had a huge blowup over TRP meme "do they get a trophy for that?" From what I recall, he flew off the handle and started probating TRP posters, which pissed off The Finn. AVB had a big public meltdown (that I can't find because I don't have archives) and never posted again.

TRP?
Edit: v thanks

Bunni-kat has a new favorite as of 23:59 on Nov 19, 2016

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The Ray Parlour. The football/soccer subforum.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

What the gently caress, JW Friedman is lil raphandz? My mind is blown.

Same. I love his podcast and I've listened to the TLO song about a million times and I never made the connection. I always assumed he was joking whenever he mentioned his past as a rapper :psyduck:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nostradingus posted:

Wtf is an "advertising admin"

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wtf is an "advertising admin"

A guy who handled advertising crap, who was given admin powers. Either because of some legit technical reasons, Radium code, or just for shits and giggles.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Len posted:

Check the rap sheet

:staredog:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

WickedHate posted:

I mean, my point is condemnation of such things, but okay.

no it's not lol you just can't let an opportunity go by to demonstrate your encyclopedic knowledge of horrifying underage/incest/whatever anime you loving weirdo

I really don't know how you haven't been permabanned yet but I really wish you would be as you have proven yourself repeatedly over multiple years to be a disgusting human being

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Kelp Me! posted:

no it's not lol you just can't let an opportunity go by to demonstrate your encyclopedic knowledge of horrifying underage/incest/whatever anime you loving weirdo

I really don't know how you haven't been permabanned yet but I really wish you would be as you have proven yourself repeatedly over multiple years to be a disgusting human being

It feels uneasy to continue talking about this because it's so far off topic and the anime derail has already gone on for awhile, but I don't know if I should just let it go and put my faith against all evidence in the rationality of human beings, or at least put some effort into a defense that may not matter anyway like "if you have more than a casual interest in anime you'd know poo poo just from reading descriptions of upcoming shows that doesn't really constitute encyclopedic". I mean, what's the point? Does that accomplish anything? Probably not, but at least I tried.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

WickedHate posted:

It feels uneasy to continue talking about this because it's so far off topic and the anime derail has already gone on for awhile, but I don't know if I should just let it go and put my faith against all evidence in the rationality of human beings, or at least put some effort into a defense that may not matter anyway like "if you have more than a casual interest in anime you'd know poo poo just from reading descriptions of upcoming shows that doesn't really constitute encyclopedic". I mean, what's the point? Does that accomplish anything? Probably not, but at least I tried.

On the other hand, you've gotten a lot of probations for pedo poo poo. There isn't always fire where there's smoke, but suspecting fire is just rational.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

VanSandman posted:

On the other hand, you've gotten a lot of probations for pedo poo poo.

I was banned for one instance of what could be called "pedo poo poo" followed by probations and bans that were basically continued punishments for the one thing, which I would find more understandable if the first thing I said wasn't really in support of pedophilia either, but since one of my punishments was for "not learning my lession" upon protesting that fact I guess I just have to suck it up!

SA forums saga: me :suicide:

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

Kelp Me! posted:

Seriously. Also just want to mention I remember this dude posting in the LGBT thread looking for synonyms of 'underage-looking' so he could write his pedo fiction without needing to write the characters were explicitly underage. Don't think he caught a ban for that one but it's another example of bringing that poo poo places where it wasn't even half related to anything being discussed.

Given the surreal mix of blatant pedo-ness and need for online attention, I can't believe he's not in jail let alone still posting here.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Same. I love his podcast and I've listened to the TLO song about a million times and I never made the connection. I always assumed he was joking whenever he mentioned his past as a rapper :psyduck:

Len posted:

Check the rap sheet

EDIT:

IPA Regulations posted:

Seriously. Also just want to mention I remember this dude posting in the LGBT thread looking for synonyms of 'underage-looking' so he could write his pedo fiction without needing to write the characters were explicitly underage. Don't think he caught a ban for that one but it's another example of bringing that poo poo places where it wasn't even half related to anything being discussed.

Given the surreal mix of blatant pedo-ness and need for online attention, I can't believe he's not in jail let alone still posting here.

On that note, the Goon Amazon Erotica thread was... :gonk:. IIRC it ended up finally getting fumigated because people just couldn't shut the gently caress up about incest, but if someone who remembers more fully wants to do a run-through of it, there's certainly a story there.

Sit on my Jace has a new favorite as of 18:45 on Nov 20, 2016

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

stop being a nonce, WickedHate. WickedHate, stop being a nonce.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

IPA Regulations posted:

That isn't accurate like at all holy poo poo, and also, I'm a girl.

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

WickedHate posted:

Welp yea I just had a quick look and you were actually banned for it. The system works. Should have been a perma though.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lmao, WickedHate could be a saga of its own. Rejected by the all-accepting community of fans of children television for being too weird.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Len posted:

Check the rap sheet

:stare:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

WickedHate posted:

I was banned for one instance of what could be called "pedo poo poo" followed by probations and bans that were basically continued punishments for the one thing, which I would find more understandable if the first thing I said wasn't really in support of pedophilia either, but since one of my punishments was for "not learning my lession" upon protesting that fact I guess I just have to suck it up!

SA forums saga: me :suicide:

Just get a new user name jesus christ

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Turn left WickedHate! Noo

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I got really into anime for a few years when I was in college, and the weirdest part about early-era ADTRW was that they were really, really hostile to anyone that wasn't part of their clique. Like if you posted a thread about any animes that were running on American TV you would get dogpiled. By 2005 or so (once half the forum was banned) it got a lot better.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

WickedHate posted:

WickedHate posted:

Hi yall, queer transgirl here! I normally don't really post in or read this thread since my issues are more revolved around the T part of LGBT and there's another for that, but I had a question specifically for the orientation part of the community. That being, how acceptable is the term "twink"? I know at least some people see it as gross and no different than "barely legal" while others basically just use it to mean the opposite of bear.

WickedHate posted:

What about for a fictional character? It's kind of silly to be the reason I'm asking, but like...people keep saying this character is "[definitely pedophilic term]" and it's like, no, he's clearly an adult, he's just really youthful looking, he's a twink, stop acting like he's a literal prepubescent boy when he's obviously in his late teens at the very least! It's an annoying situation.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

In what possible universe are you not flagging yourself up with posts like this.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

WickedHate posted:

Serious talk: with your post history, it doesn't matter if you're condemning or praising. You need to take a self-imposed moratorium on posting about anime in general for a while, then permanently about anything vaguely squicky. The forums will survive, and this way, so will you.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well this thread has certainly spiraled out of control.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

WickedHate posted:

I remember you. You're the homophobe transgender male female biological male female pedophile liar.

Get a new username or account. You've spun too many contradictory tales that literally nothing you say can ever legitimise you. Never.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

poptart_fairy posted:

In what possible universe are you not flagging yourself up with posts like this.

Not to mention that any one, cis or trans, referring to themselves as a "girl" when they're past the age of 18/general puberty kinda rankles a lot of us women.

Also: are you a "girl", now, Wicked, or are you still a *~magigirl~* ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Oh man, I'm not touching the gender politics side of it, but I still don't know how someone can go into a thread like that and ask exclusively about fetish poo poo without thinking it might be pretty weird. Can you imagine the poo poo storm if someone went into the transgoon thread and pulled similar?