Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
woah those are nice

i took an early morning walk to see if i could catch some sunrises but the sun had other ideas, pushing gray parcels of rain ahead of it as it rose. still, i captured a few grainy snaps i liked of early morning street stuff (and i got 2 dance in the street a lil bit cuz nobody was around)

also got some stuff for a couple of gif projects

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

This was after a bunch of strong/severe storms came through:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

how's real estate at The End of All Things

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Al! posted:

how's real estate at The End of All Things

Surprisingly cheap

That was taken back when I was in school the first time out in Rural Wisconsin

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i think this stuff should go in its own thread but i dont kno if the home is cspam. i looked into setting up a cspam artist colony in phiz but the rules are pretty anti-nite crew:

quote:

Entertainment, Weakly is basically a casual shitposting forum for movies, TV, music, books... anything covered in The Finer Arts section. Here are the rules:

PLEASE REPORT RULE VIOLATIONS!!

- Tag NWS images! Untagged NWS images will get you banned.
- Don't break any rules you can't break in FYAD (files/hacks/homegrown/etc.)
- Your threads must be about and have a clear relation to movies, music, books, anime, TV, art, or comics. (no circle jerking/name drop/off-topic/meta or you get banned)
- No image/text/emot/thread/link spamming (usually you'll just get probation, but this is bannable in extreme cases)
- No drunk posting and no racism anywhere period!!!

If you're a lovely poster, expect to be probated and your threads gassed!!!

THAT'S IT.

they have their own nite crew tho...... i wonder what their nite crew is like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnXOAWoNADw

anyway

maybe if zdr is reading this he can give us a judgement call???

i dont have pms rn, someone want to hit it up???

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

they'll allow it only if all of the posts are lovely 2 minute edm tracks put together on a pirated copy of fl studio at 3am blazed as hell

but seriously i think it's a really cool/good idea

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

preds 10s do it http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

iospace posted:

This was after a bunch of strong/severe storms came through:

oooh mammatus clouds, very nice.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

phoootooo time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

your love of freedom is truly inspiring

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
How are you going to Make America Great Again if you keep drinking all that liquor made in other countries? When they send their spirits, they're not sending their best. They're sending liquor that has a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
got my eye on that jamesons bottle

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Baloogan posted:

phoootooo time

a gun and things that are fun to shoot

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Hey AI! can you steam The Room for us sometime soon

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

phoootooo time

my fav is the stove and the basic wooden stool in front of it...

like being in Canada and drunk on whiskey in November and sitting in front of a hot fire just sounds magical...enjoy!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hell yeah wood burnin stove

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

hell yeah wood burnin stove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m25OsRVc7e0

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Baloogan posted:

phoootooo time

I simply wanted to tell you that you should have just bought two bottles of black label instead of three red.
While thumbing out this post, I showed the picture to someone who remarked that you must be full on redneck. I told them you were a Canadian, which prompted laughter and the suggestion that you were mocking us Americans...

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Canada just hides it's detritus better

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solvent posted:

the suggestion that you were mocking us Americans...

;)

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Solvent posted:

I simply wanted to tell you that you should have just bought two bottles of black label instead of three red.
While thumbing out this post, I showed the picture to someone who remarked that you must be full on redneck. I told them you were a Canadian, which prompted laughter and the suggestion that you were mocking us Americans...

wait are you under the impression that canada does not have rednecks, because they do

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Cubey posted:

wait are you under the impression that canada does not have rednecks, because they do

Oh no. No. Certainly not. They clearly do.

I just don't find any of this terribly funny anymore. I'm trying really hard, but it's just not working. I've been smuging it up with a side of kale, laughing ironically about all this. I think I've just run into too many rightfully saddened and disheartened people, to keep chuckling about how much more valuable white privilege is to me now than it ever has been in my life.

This guy I know was drunk and just kinda let it all spill out about a week ago. He'd been a closet Trump supporter all along. It's just so funny, a chubby midwestern white guy who is supported by disability... funny yes. Hahaha. He's able to go to school because of the health care he depends on, the social security check, the section 8 housing he lives in. He just voted for the white male, cause he's white, and looking out for the interests of white males supposedly. Ha. Ha. Build a wall over Native graves, make them chip in too.

What's the difference between a Mexican and a Native American again? Hell if I know. Less Spanish rape?

gently caress. Enjoy your free healthcare and potable water frostback. At least buy some decent scotch next time.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Well all that is probably getting cut. The real tragedy is will anyone realize how their vote harmed them when it probably does.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solvent posted:

gently caress. Enjoy your free healthcare and potable water frostback. At least buy some decent scotch next time.

lol its not FREE HEALTHCARE its manditory 75 goddamn canadian dollars (55USD) every month :(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

75 CAD???? you poor trammeled little daffodil

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
that alone is like one less 64oz bottle of baileys every month just for 'health'

and we have gun laws that prevent crazy canadians from getting guns :( and we have a gun licencing system with 3 levels non-restructed, restricted, prohibited and all i can buy is non-restricted because im too lazy to go and get my restricted purchase licence because its like 2 days of classes and a security check :qq:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

55 bucks a month for unlimited hospital time owns

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Agean90 posted:

55 bucks a month for unlimited hospital time owns

that sounds great

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
what you're trying to say is

canada is good?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

canada is north

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E6K5VAI/ref=?tag=natdee-20

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Baloogan posted:

lol its not FREE HEALTHCARE its manditory 75 goddamn canadian dollars (55USD) every month :(

haha is this real??

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lmao seriously 55 bucks a month to pay for any trip to the hospital for any reason pretty much owns compared to paying 30 a month for a high deductible plan your required to have.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Did baloogan get that sig I posted for him

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Merry christmas!!

• Locked thread