Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Dude those freeze dried bucket meals are loving delicious. Sugar cookies rule hard too

Someone identify the bucket meals by brand name or something so the rest of us know what to order, k thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
The before and after storage containers

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Add using thine central vertebra peak as a .008" feeler gauge in the snow under a dump truck to the big old list of thou shalt nots

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

treizebee posted:

The before and after storage containers

And not in the order you'd think! :buddy:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Fermented Tinal posted:

There's a mid-50s Windsor in a driveway a couple doors down from me. Has a spitfire v8.

Clarification needed.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh dang, mountain house freeze dried meals. I've seen those at REI. They are not cheap! I'll have to try some on the next backpacking trip.

e. flatulence in a can:
https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-House-Chili-Mac-Beef/dp/B00QKP2T7G

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

sidewalk gum posted:

Clarification needed.

Think hemi 331 with a polyspheric head. At least I think it's a 331. Also the electrical system is 6v.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Leperflesh posted:

Oh dang, mountain house freeze dried meals. I've seen those at REI. They are not cheap! I'll have to try some on the next backpacking trip.

e. flatulence in a can:
https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-House-Chili-Mac-Beef/dp/B00QKP2T7G

That's because they're loving delicious. Stay away from the chicken fajitas one though... I don't know if they still make that flavor, but the thought of it still makes me want to puke

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fermented Tinal posted:

Think hemi 331 with a polyspheric head. At least I think it's a 331. Also the electrical system is 6v.

I was rooting for a different kind of Spitfire

BIG. BLOCK. :black101:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Still too cold for shorts

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Mountain House's beef Stroganoff is the best thing I've ever taken on a hiking trip. Good poo poo.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
It's never too cold for shorts.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

That Newport would be the type of old American tank that I would love to travel around America in

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I had a '73 Newport. That car was a freaking tank.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

My first car was a 63 Newport. 383 two bbl with factory a/c and pushbutton automatic trans. I miss that boat. 3 bedroom two bath pretty much.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*cough*

*cooooooough*

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
48 or 49 packard or buick? I want to say buick.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The previously mentioned 51 Buick, the bumper even says so :v:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Oh hell. So it does. :downs:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Lucifer confirmed

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Is that same coffee we left there? Lol.

Also was that boat there the whole time? I seriously don't remember ever seeing that while I was there.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
re: Mountain house, it is so much cheaper to buy the #10 cans and repackage or use the can within a week than to buy the individual meals at Cabelas, REI, etc.. I buy them for camping trips. My favorite is the beef stroganoff.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Remember make offers on anything :v:

When I die I want my ashes spread at Bomgaars

This was incredible

This wasnt I don't think they finished baking it :saddowns:

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

iForge posted:

re: Mountain house, it is so much cheaper to buy the #10 cans and repackage or use the can within a week than to buy the individual meals at Cabelas, REI, etc.. I buy them for camping trips. My favorite is the beef stroganoff.

Wow didnt realise how much AI likes Stroganoff :wink:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Bomgaars is the poo poo and I wish they spread out more. I spent way too much money there, but having a Harbor Freight only with good stuff would be amazing around here.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

clam ache posted:

Wow didnt realise how much AI likes Stroganoff :wink:

:haw:

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

What do you call a heard of cattle jerking off?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
A good time

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Is Bomgaard stupid expensive?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Is Bomgaard stupid expensive?

Its reasonable but it doesn't stock totally garbage tools so the price point is shifted to match

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I thought they were pretty reasonable for what they had. Being able to buy Grade 8 bolts by the pound was pretty nice though.

Got like 10 bolts for $5, instead of like $2 each.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

Haha nice

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Fermented Tinal posted:

It's never too cold for shorts.

Did I go to school with you?
There was some dude at my college (in St. Paul, MN) who went all 4 years in shorts, he also ran everywhere, which I guess makes sense because it was cold as gently caress out there.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Danno is clearly a mopar fan! My parents were 80's Mopar people as well. Nice to see that Daytona. My Dad had an '83 Turismo that he crashed and replaced it with an
86 LeBaron GTS. I'll never forget that 2.2 "TURBO" valve cover. Also Dad's Lebaron had the pull ring on the shifter to get into reverse. His Turismo had a push lockout.

Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

I've just gotta chime in to parrot how much I like fuselage mopars. But if I could have only one Mopar, it'd be a '74 Monaco sedan because I'm such an insufferable nerd.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Thelonious posted:

I've just gotta chime in to parrot how much I like fuselage mopars. But if I could have only one Mopar, it'd be a '74 Monaco sedan because I'm such an insufferable nerd.

My father in law had one of those. He sold it and a '69 barracuda to some chucklefuck who came by with cash in hand, even though he promised he would sell the 'cuda to me when he was ready. I'm still pretty pissed off about it.

Edit: he still wants me to give him my 89 Volvo 240 GL so he can work on it like the 'cuda my wife's sister gave him to fix up. Even without giving him the title, I still have reservations about it due to his past bad decisions.

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Nov 20, 2016

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

empty baggie posted:

My father in law had one of those. He sold it and a '69 barracuda to some chucklefuck who came by with cash in hand, even though he promised he would sell the 'cuda to me when he was ready. I'm still pretty pissed off about it.

Edit: he still wants me to give him my 89 Volvo 240 GL so he can work on it like the 'cuda my wife's sister gave him to fix up. Even without giving him the title, I still have reservations about it due to his past bad decisions.

I'm almost impressed by the amount of testicular fortitude he must have to ask you for a free car after the mean, backstabbing betrayal he has struck you with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

14 BAR RIFF posted:

When I die I want my ashes spread at Bomgaars

??

• Locked thread