Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Agrajag posted:

idgi why is this in a jewish museum?

It compares some Jewish stories of golems to trump and his rise to gently caress the world over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
If Trump was actually a good businessman, he would have invested heavily in prescription opioids while also opening Trump-branded rehab centers.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

General "Literal Cannibal, Not Even Joking" Johnson is a real go getter

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

General ":chloe:" Phillips has our best interests in mind

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Reminder that our next president is settling a lawsuit for running a fraudulent university and scamming millions of dollars out of American citizens

You know, in case you forgot

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

C-Euro posted:

Reminder that our next president is settling a lawsuit for running a fraudulent university and scamming millions of dollars out of American citizens

what's that, i can't hear you over the uproar over trump's tweet about pence at hamilton

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

C-Euro posted:

i think you mean his controversial lawsuit about his controversial university

nothing sounds as bad when you change every negative modifier to "controversial"

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

has there been any progress on the front?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

blamegame posted:

has there been any progress on the front?

the charges were dropped because his lawyers openly threatened the victim

another victory for the president

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Meanwhile, in Pence land:
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/800356298709757952

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

at least pence is trying to sooth us with gentle lies while readying the legislative turbofucking he+administration is about to thrust on the nation :unsmith:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this is good to me

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pence with the good, reasonable quotes

Huh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

Huh

another layer on the smokescreen

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

"And I just want to reassure people that what President-elect Donald Trump said on election night he absolutely meant from the bottom of his heart — he is preparing to be the president of all of the people of the United States of America."
:lol:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean he's not wrong, technically

we just need to remember who donald trump considers american citizens

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Technically true, Mexicans and Muslims will have their citizenship revoked.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yinlock posted:

I hope Rob Morrow is enjoying many good Ecchi films now that he has more free time.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*blows smoke off of posting pistols*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

General "Literal Cannibal, Not Even Joking" Johnson is a real go getter

Yinlock posted:

General ":chloe:" Phillips has our best interests in mind

idk who these people are but they already sound like 80s spy movie overambitious generals in a smoky warroom backlit by neon red lights on those transparent glass maps.

Yinlock posted:

what a role model for all americans :allears:

you just gotta sue your way through the hardships, my friend.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

No, Trump absolutely will be President for all Americans, you just have to remember that he views the President as an authoritarian position. Being "everyone's President" means telling everyone what to do, and having them obey.

It helps to remember the interviews early on where he claimed he would order the military to target and kill civilians. When told they wouldn't obey this order, because it was illegal, Trump's response was basically a shocked "...no, they HAVe to. I'm the President."

speng31b fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Nov 20, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

speng31b posted:

No, Trump absolutely will be President for all Americans, you just have to remember that he views the President as an authoritarian position. Being "everyone's President" means telling everyone what to do, and having them obey.

yes, obey being the operative word here. My iron(golden) fist will steer Americans out of the recession ahead.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Creeps me the gently caress out when bigoted authoritarians pull out the "aw, shucks" routine.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
Heyyy General Mattis is actually a good pick, loving hell.

I've met him numerous time and a lot of his quotes are just Marine bluster, the dude is super smart and above all else wanted his Marines alive and the war in Iraq (where I met him) over. He's definitely a Marine's Marine but he's smart as hell. Probably the least pro-war pick Trump has made for anything, and also the most capable.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

its the good creep / bad creep routine

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

the funniest part of this has been Pence clearly not giving a poo poo about the event, but Trump being the one demanding apologies despite not being there

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Grem posted:

I've met him numerous time and a lot of his quotes are just Marine bluster, the dude is super smart and above all else wanted his Marines alive and the war in Iraq (where I met him) over. He's definitely a Marine's Marine but he's smart as hell. Probably the least pro-war pick Trump has made for anything, and also the most capable.

there will inevitably be some good picks just from the concept that trump picks people based on how well they realize they just have to play off his ego and ideals of strength

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Grem posted:

He helped prevent Theranos quack products from being banned by the DoD and later on got a spot on their board of directors after he left his USMC job.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Yinlock posted:

this is good to me

euphronius posted:

Huh

The only reason he's saying that is so when Trump has to be impeached/dies from a quarter pounder overdose that Pence can say 'look, I was the reasonable one' right before he signs the 'You Have to Beat The Gays In the Head With a Stick' Bill. Fortunately for us Trump will steamroll right over him with some other insane poo poo because gently caress Pence that's why.

Grey Fox posted:

Creeps me the gently caress out when bigoted authoritarians pull out the "aw, shucks" routine.

With Pence he tries but fails. During the VP debate he tried some of the things Reagan did during the Carter Debate but failed because while Reagan knew how to speak (at that time) Pence really doesn't. Pence has a drawl that makes him look lazy or downright mentally disabled. He really can't do the 'aw shucks' routine while looking competent, he just looks like someone who was just woken up from a deep nap and wants to get back to it and you're just getting in the way.

Given our luck, I would not be amazed if Pence has an early onset Alzheimer's while Trump has just gone insane with years of anger. We did not elect healthy people into power.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

does anyone have that pic of pence as the scary polygon man?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
Also Mattis gives the best chance that DoD funding won't go to stupid loving weapons systems we'll never see and to the actual troops quality of life.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grem posted:

I mean I agree he's not some huge warmonger but I don't have any faith in him to be an actual blocking force for Trump's military agendas so that's a pretty moot issue, and wasn't he the dude who was revealed to be one of the guys all up in Theranos when the military was all 'hey this is kinda weird that we're using their poo poo without even FDA approval, maybe we should not do this'?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Grem posted:

Also Mattis gives the best chance that DoD funding won't go to stupid loving weapons systems we'll never see and to the actual troops quality of life.
Ok so the RNC/Congress will never let this pick come to fruition then?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

GobiasIndustries posted:

It'll be the best high, believe me. :smugdon:

no for that you want a fine vintage of my own label

:discourse: :captainpop:

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

welcome sarah palin to secretary of the interior, due to her extensive experience on policy of decoratin' houses as a woman

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I mean I agree he's not some huge warmonger but I don't have any faith in him to be an actual blocking force for Trump's military agendas so that's a pretty moot issue, and wasn't he the dude who was revealed to be one of the guys all up in Theranos when the military was all 'hey this is kinda weird that we're using their poo poo without even FDA approval, maybe we should not do this'?

hahaha i never heard of this and i thought i followed the theranos trainwreck pretty closely

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Mattis is a good pick

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Calling it now, First Lady Ivanka.

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/800368153893048321

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

blamegame posted:

does anyone have that pic of pence as the scary polygon man?

geez man narrow it down some take your pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Next-Gen posted:

welcome sarah palin to secretary of the interior, due to her extensive experience on policy of decoratin' houses as a woman

Appoint Sarah Palin ambassador to Russia.

• Locked thread