Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dias posted:

Guys. Guys. Hear me out here. What if Future Trunks fused with Future Trunks, THEN they fused with Xenoverse Trunks?

This is Bulams plan. She now knows the true nature of the universe. She can create thousands of timelines, and gather all the Bulmas together to fuse into Hyper-Bulma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

mabels big day posted:

what if Future Trunks, after going to this new timeline, decides to join the Time Patrol and becomes the Xenoverse Trunks.

If anything that'll be Alternate Future Trunks who didn't watch everything go to poo poo, because in the new timeline he won't know who Beerus is.

(I can't believe Alternate Future Trunks is now a legit thing to say.)

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

alternate future trunks was the one that got eaten by cell offscreen 20 years ago, this is alternate alternate future trunks :colbert:

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat
The two Zenos thing is kind of a self solving problem, because as soon as they lose patience with each other one of them will erase the other and they'll be back to one Zeno.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Artum posted:

The two Zenos thing is kind of a self solving problem, because as soon as they lose patience with each other one of them will erase the other and they'll be back to one Zeno.

But Supreme Kai said Zeno was immortal. What happens when an immovable objects meets an irresistible force?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Rutibex posted:

But Supreme Kai said Zeno was immortal. What happens when an immovable objects meets an irresistible force?

It has been established that Supreme Kai doesn't know poo poo.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
How is the Supreme Kai of Time supposed to deal with with a time displaced Zeno?

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Rhonne posted:

How is the Supreme Kai of Time supposed to deal with with a time displaced Zeno?

You don't. You go tell Alt Universe Whis' dad and he'll figure it out.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

can you really be best friends with yourself?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

zeno is best friends with goku. alt zeno is merely a good friend

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Stairmaster posted:

can you really be best friends with yourself?

Uh we just had a arc all about this.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

So we're up to...4 Trunks now, right?

Kid Trunks
Future Trunks (failed twice)
Future Trunks (failed once, has not yet stopped Buu)
Future Trunks (eaten by Cell)

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

man is it gonna suck for babidi when he visits alternate alternate timeline earth

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Manatee Cannon posted:

alternate future trunks was the one that got eaten by cell offscreen 20 years ago, this is alternate alternate future trunks :colbert:

Didn't Cell kill real Trunks/Trunks prime?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

rare Magic card l00k posted:

So we're up to...4 Trunks now, right?

Kid Trunks
Future Trunks (failed twice)
Future Trunks (failed once, has not yet stopped Buu)
Future Trunks (eaten by Cell)

When Beerus killed Zamasu he created another timeline, along with an additional Kid Trunks and Future Trunks.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

StrifeHira posted:

Super Ningen Baseball Super Ningen Yamcha. Here to save the world.
That episode needs to reenact the plot of Space Jam for the first half. Come on Super.

If they do, I'll wonder how much of it homages the exact same story they did in Dr. Slump.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It'd be amazing if Yamcha somehow finds a way to die during Baseball.

Even more so if it's because Pan throws a pitch and straight beams him.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The Yamcha dies meme would play nicely with this recycle poo poo gimmick the show is running with.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I prepared myself for a lovely ending, so I'm not upset that Trunks got shat on. Again.

Yamcha baseball sounds positively delightful right now.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

sassassin posted:

The Yamcha dies meme would play nicely with this recycle poo poo gimmick the show is running with.

Are lovely hot takes your gimmick?

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I don't particularly mind any events of the episode, but I do have to say that it... Wasn't dragged out enough? Too much happened? That doesn't sound right, this is Dragonball were talking about. Hurm.

Manatee Cannon posted:

really the "you depend too much on the gods" message doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense in dragon ball anyway considering the amount of times various gods have needed help from the protags

It's weird because it's definitely a lesson you can apply in real life, but in DBS there's so many gods they need 12 universes and an outside-the-universes Super God to corral them all. Put those fuckers to work. :colbert:

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Rutibex posted:

Bulma has the power to create universes and Gods. She is stronger than any kaioshin.

:eyepop:

Way to go from that helpless girl asking a 5 year old to help her find the Dragon Balls.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The whole Trunks zamasu saga was exactly 20 episodes. Where does that put it in previous DBZ arcs? Like Android saga?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Namek took 10 episodes to explode, it's precisely 10 minutes long.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Tae posted:

The whole Trunks zamasu saga was exactly 20 episodes. Where does that put it in previous DBZ arcs? Like Android saga?

If you count the Android Saga from "Trunks appears" to "Cell appears" it's exactly 20 episodes it looks like.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

hey man yamcha has only died as many times as goku, vegeta, or piccolo. it's not like he's krillin or something

imagine a reimagining of the scene where freeza kills krillin except instead of a ball of light, it's a baseball that inexplicably explodes

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

As long as it results in him dying and for people who dislike running jokes to get salty, it's all good in the hood. They can make a clip show.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

someone should die right when they summon shenron so they can get immediately brought back. like nobody even makes a fuss about it because who cares, he'll be gone for 2 minutes tops

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Someone dies as they're saying they're wish "Shenron, give me some pant- actually, resurrect me cos I'm having a heart attack" *splat*

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Someone dies as they're saying they're wish "Shenron, give me some pant- actually, resurrect me cos I'm having a heart attack" *splat*

Shenron can't undo natural deaths. :colbert:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That's the plot of the arc after, it wasn't natural. Dun dun duuuuuuuun

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Shenron can't undo natural deaths. :colbert:

a tiny android punched them in the heart

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i think beerus is going to show up and intimidate shenron into granting like 30 wishes

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Or she will fall in love with the other future trunks
If Trunks comes back from the future in episode 69 because the younger, more handsome future Trunks from that timeline has two Mai girlfriends, does that still count as Trunks life is suffering

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Kelp Plankton posted:

i think beerus is going to show up and intimidate shenron into granting like 30 wishes

29 of them are for pudding.

1 of them are for a new bed.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spiderdrake posted:

If Trunks comes back from the future in episode 69 because the younger, more handsome future Trunks from that timeline has two Mai girlfriends, does that still count as Trunks life is suffering

Trunks doesn't take that poo poo, he would Mafuba himself.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I feel like Shenron is on first name basis with like half the Z Warriors by now.

"HEY KRILLIN HOW THE WIFE AND KID HEY TIEN HOW'S THAT GEOMETRY CLASS GOING OH WOW YAMCHA YOU'RE STILL ALIVE"

Yamcha's at bat!

YAMCHA'S DEAD!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'll accept yamcha dying but only if the catcher grabs onto his back when he gets three strikes and blows them both up

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

God, even in Kai, Goku vs. Frieza goes on foreverrrrrr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Fluffdaddy posted:

Are lovely hot takes your gimmick?

HARD TAKES

• Locked thread