Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I fell back asleep watching Chievo and Cagliari and then I accidentally answered the door when some Jehovah's witnesses rang and woke me up. I blame the entire city of Verona, the cunts.

Well at least Hellas seem to be melting down lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I just read some American kid might make a first team appearance for Fiorentina soon? Joshua Perez. Any info on him. he flew under my radar.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Insigne finally scored a goal, his first this season.

trem_two posted:

Well at least Hellas seem to be melting down lately

Yeah it's extremely good, they lost 5-1 the other day.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I tuned in at halftime and it has been a good game so far, was the first half this good?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

I tuned in at halftime and it has been a good game so far, was the first half this good?

it was pretty crap actually, they both turned it around.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Happy for little Lorenzo, he could've had more.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Buffon getting a rest? First time I've seen Neto in a while.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Yeah, also this improvised defense looks kinda shaky and Lichtsteiner died.

Hoping to see Kean debut today

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Even Hernanes is scoring today

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Told you so, first player born this century to play in Serie A

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

That Perez kid would make him the first "American" to play for Fiorentina. And Rossi doesn't count because he had an Italian passport/played for Azzuri.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Soulex posted:

That Perez kid would make him the first "American" to play for Fiorentina. And Rossi doesn't count because he had an Italian passport/played for Azzuri.

Is he any good

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

No honest clue. If Corvino spotted him, he could be or at least have the potential to be. Interesting too that he would get a call up and not Diakhate.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Simone Poodoin posted:

Even Hernanes is scoring today

I'm glad he scored, he's been an unsung quality contributor lately. Mandzukic too.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

No honest clue. If Corvino spotted him, he could be or at least have the potential to be. Interesting too that he would get a call up and not Diakhate.

He was got by Pradè, but Corvino does like him much. He did this the other week in the youth team, I think he might be a good prospect (but he needs to go play more senior football first).

Our youngster this year are straight out of a Football Manager wunderkind list - him, Dragowski, Hagi (the son of Gheorghe), hell even the relatively unknown Toledo who we have on loan 2 years with option to buy at 30 MILLION EUROS, and most of all Chiesa (the son of Enrico who played for us at the turn of the century) who seems to be heading to good things too as he caught the eye of Sousa (and made him start, with good performance, against Juventus!! in the first match). I predict most if not all of these, Dragowski excluded, are going to be playing in the lower leagues next year.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Fun match Sampdoria Sassuolo - Sassuolo was winning until the 84th, then Quagliarella Muriel equalized in 2 minutes; then Samp got a penalty at the 90th that Muriel converted.

Sassuolo kinda risks getting pulled back into the relegation fight, tho they're still 6 points above Pescara.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Nov 20, 2016

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Fun match Sampdoria Sassuolo - Sassuolo was winning until the 84th, then Quagliarella Muriel equalized in 2 minutes; then Samp got a penalty at the 90th that Muriel converted.

Sassuolo kinda risks getting pulled back into the relegation fight, tho they're still 6 points above Pescara.

Is Berardi back yet? Sassuolo are falling apart; I bet they wish they had those three points they got docked early on.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Is Berardi back yet? Sassuolo are falling apart; I bet they wish they had those three points they got docked early on.

Still injured, at least he didn't play today. Plus they got the Europa League matches which don't help.

Last I heard they are still appealing the docked points.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Still injured, at least he didn't play today. Plus they got the Europa League matches which don't help.

Last I heard they are still appealing the docked points.

He's been injured for so long for what was supposed to be minor. It's nuts.

Speaking of , Destro is back and he's already scored. I imagine bologna will be a bit tougher to beat now.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bernardeschi has two goals today, solid performance

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Insane match so far, Skorupski saved at least 3 further sure goals, entertaining (especially for Soulex and I!)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Belotti is insanely good and I'm glad that he and Ventura get along.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

For fucks sake Roma, can't say that Atalanta didn't deserve it though, they've been way better in the second half.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

For fucks sake Roma, can't say that Atalanta didn't deserve it though, they've been way better in the second half.

That's uh, good for you guys!

E: oh poo poo, hadn't noticed Atalanta just behind you - tho they won't last.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Nov 20, 2016

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
The future of Palermo is extremely ugly. No wonder it is failing to find a proper new owner. Will instead go full on Venezia.

Also gently caress Belotti that Cassano crater faced oval office.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

That's uh, good for you guys!

E: oh poo poo, hadn't noticed Atalanta just behind you - tho they won't last.

It's bad because it gives Juve points though, it's bad to rely on Milan as we all know.

Woodenlung posted:

The future of Palermo is extremely ugly. No wonder it is failing to find a proper new owner. Will instead go full on Venezia.

Also gently caress Belotti that Cassano crater faced oval office.

I have a feeling Zamp will end up in prison and the club will instantly go bankrupt, or something like that. As soon as any financial records go public they'll do a Parma (or Venezia as you said).

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

It's bad because it gives Juve points though, it's bad to rely on Milan as we all know.

Yeah but Roma doing a Roma is good for your UCL chances (which I think you have a really good chance for)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Yeah but Roma doing a Roma is good for your UCL chances (which I think you have a really good chance for)

That's true, we'll see. Romagnoli apparently trained yesterday so he may play today, don't know how I feel about that, I don't want him to be out for longer just for this.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I can't believe Juve are clear this many points, based on how generally underwhelming they've been.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
have you considered its because serie a is poo poo?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

have you considered its because serie a is poo poo?

I have

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

There aren't many good things about Inter, but two of them are their strip and that "Amala" is a loving banger.

There, I said something nice about Inter, the shower of fucks.

e: The cute blonde on BeIN got a haircut and honestly it doesn't work for her

Troy Queef fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Nov 20, 2016

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Gary Medel at center back, hm. Mind games!!!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/danmari83/status/800423222953046016

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lmao the big rear end Silvio banner in the Sud, that's quite the tribute

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

lmao the big rear end Silvio banner in the Sud, that's quite the tribute

https://twitter.com/Sport_Mediaset/status/800424631245139969

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ha, thanks, too lazy to look it up.

Gomez is going to give away at least 1 goal tonight, he looks like poo poo already.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

shameful stuff lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

You can tell Gomez and Donnarumma are not on the same page here. Every goal kick is kind of a mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

SUUUUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Locked thread