Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Then drops easy 20 yard wide open first down.

Cut him.

Paul Turner would have caught that. Bernie would have beat Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Chichevache has an odd amount of hate for the cowboys for someone who's not a eagles/skins fan

I was a child in the 90s, Cowboys "fans" were everywhere and-- surprise surprise-- they were the same cockholes that cheer for the Pats now.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Chichevache posted:

I was a child in the 90s, Cowboys "fans" were everywhere and-- surprise surprise-- they were the same cockholes that cheer for the Pats now.

OK thats actually a completely fair excuse

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chichevache posted:

I was a child in the 90s, Cowboys "fans" were everywhere and-- surprise surprise-- they were the same cockholes that cheer for the SeahawksPanthersSeahawks now.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

:lol: if you think our bandwagon was watching football in the 90s.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chichevache posted:

I said nothing about the 90's.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Chichevache posted:

I'll take the Pats bandwagon over the Seahawks. They at least have an actual dynasty to be lovely about and don't call themselves the best fans in the league

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
"Nelson Agholor" is #3 trending on Twitter

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

89 posted:

"Nelson Agholor" is #3 trending on Twitter

Twitter tailors a lot of your trends to you :ssh:

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Febreeze posted:

Twitter tailors a lot of your trends to you :ssh:

No man Hillary totally invented #AIDS

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Huh, looks like the entire NFC East isn't above .500 anymore. No surprise, it's the team without a Super Bowl dragging you all down.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I mean how terrible do you have to be to be the one chump with no Superbowls in a division where no one else has less than 3

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

I mean how terrible do you have to be to be the one chump with no Superbowls in a division where no one else has less than 3

You're a mirror held up to the AFC East, and Philadelphia is the anti-Patriots.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Redskins are a lock to win tonight

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

shyduck posted:

Um.

Redskins updated primetime record entering Sunday Night Football vs. Packers: 5-20 since 2008. 3-14 at home. 2-5 under Jay Gruden.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Cut all of our receivers. Cut Nelson Agholor twice. Keep Wentz, Ertz, Celek, Sproles, and the o-line and start over.

But for real, we have a favorable schedule ahead of us. We could easily win out.

Packers (home)
Bengals (away)
Redskins (home)
Ravens (away)
Giants (home)
Cowboys (home)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

NattyBo posted:

Um.

Redskins updated primetime record entering Sunday Night Football vs. Packers: 5-20 since 2008. 3-14 at home. 2-5 under Jay Gruden.
Cowboys won, Giants won, Eagles lost.

Thus, Redskins will win tonight so congratulations!!!

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

89 posted:

Cut all of our receivers. Cut Nelson Agholor twice. Keep Wentz, Ertz, Celek, Sproles, and the o-line and start over.

But for real, we have a favorable schedule ahead of us. We could easily win out.

Packers (home)
Bengals (away)
Redskins (home)
Ravens (away)
Giants (home)
Cowboys (home)

Easily win out.... heh. Be sure to quote me when Dallas hands you your rear end, not to mention the others .

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

89 posted:

Packers (home)
Bengals (away)
Redskins (home)
Ravens (away)
Giants (home)
Cowboys (home)

you have a strange definition of favorable

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

89 posted:

Packers (home)
Bengals (away)
Redskins (home)
Ravens (away)
Giants (home)
Cowboys (home)

lol

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
(in Homsar voice) WHOA-OA-OA-OA! NELSONS AGHOLOOOR!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
This might be one of the worst gifs ever created but I appreciate it.

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/800469585828855808

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

89 posted:

Packers (home)
Bengals (away)
Redskins (home)
Ravens (away)
Giants (home)
Cowboys (home)

the Eagles are going to lose every single one of those games unless Mark Sanchez and the rest of the Cowboys second string plays in Week 17

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm really ashamed that a division as glorious as this has to house a team like the iggles

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

a new study bible! posted:

Ready for another 4-0 day in the NFCE

CyberPingu posted:

Id prefer a 1-3 with the Eagles being the only winning team

:laffo:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
At the beginning of the year, 5-5 with 4 of the last 6 games at home, with 3 of them against divisional opponents, would have looked pretty good. It just looks kind of lovely now because the other NFC East teams are doing much better than anticipated.

But we have a franchise QB so it's all good.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

blue squares posted:

With every team at .500 or above, the NFC East is ready to shed Clownball status. Two of the most exciting rookie QBs are lighting it up in Dallas and Philadelphia. Discuss.

Thread purpose no longer valid.

Please close thread until all teams are once again above .500

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Please close thread until all teams are once again above .500

I'll close it if you can name a better division. Overall record is not the only metric

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

blue squares posted:

I'll close it if you can name a better division. Overall record is not the only metric

Ah, well in that case: the NFC West, the only division that will win a Super Bowl in 2017.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Ah, well in that case: the NFC West, the only division that will win a Super Bowl in 2017.

i will accept this but only if you can demonstrate it using numerology in 18 or more connections

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Chichevache posted:

Ah, well in that case: the NFC West, the only division that will lose multiple games to the Los Angeles Rams in 2017.

ftfy

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

the nfc east is still the only division without a team under .500

therefore, the nfc east remains the best division in the NFL

Although the Eagle taint on it is starting to seep through the beautiful Eli fathead which is the division crest

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The NFC east is good (well, most of them) but have also been buoyed by playing the hopelessly garbage AFC North.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

big money big clit posted:

The NFC east is good (well, most of them) but have also been buoyed by playing the hopelessly garbage AFC North.

Imagine time traveling to 2012 and telling TFF about this.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

shyduck posted:

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender
Bad night to be the only team in the NFC East to lose a game

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

CyberPingu posted:

Id prefer a 1-3 with the Eagles being the only winning team

swing and a miss

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Love that we were able to hold serve

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I remain convinced that the Eagles are the second best team in the NFC East and will win their three remaining division games. They will beat the Redskins and Giants because they are better, and they will beat the Cowboys because it's the last game of the season and Dallas will have probably already secured home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
congratulations to the eagles on being better than the teams that already beat them

• Locked thread