Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Alan_Shore posted:

Do compression shorts make you stronger and better? Or do they just give you bulging balls? Why not just wear shorts?

it's more comfy to just wear the compression shorts with no underwear as a g i r l. and now im about to change into the shorts and put sweatpants on top, making me a man confident with his penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Serious post, I went commando for over 30 years but figured peeps at the gym probably didn't want to know my religion every time I lay down to bench....so for lifting days I got these hanes snug half boxers that are designed to whisk sweat away from your skin. I actually like them a great deal, and much cheaper than under armor stuff.

I drop a lot of sweat while lifting so they are good for me.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

GORDON posted:

Serious post

Please don't

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Dum Cumpster posted:

Please don't

Salami

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I just finished sledgehammering a wedge/chainsawing huge rear end oak tree roots out of the ground.

Too much like crossfit or legit strong dad activity?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

probably nothing measurable. it's just a matter of comfort for me. I still want to get some rugby shorts to try but my regular basketball shorts like to hang on my knee when I squat. its not really a big deal though, I still wear those all the time, especially in the summer
I wear bball shorts and they barely go down to my knees. But you can clearly see my dick even in tight underwear. Kinda sucks honestly.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Nov 21, 2016

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

GORDON posted:

Serious post, I went commando for over 30 years but figured peeps at the gym probably didn't want to know my religion every time I lay down to bench....so for lifting days I got these hanes snug half boxers that are designed to whisk sweat away from your skin. I actually like them a great deal, and much cheaper than under armor stuff.

I drop a lot of sweat while lifting so they are good for me.

Like boxer briefs?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Fallows posted:

Like boxer briefs?

I don't know.... I didn't go to underwear school

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
commando 4 lyfe

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

commando 4 lyfe

I'm commando right now. Just wear those snug underwears to the gym, now.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

i got talked in to doing yoga how hosed are my gains?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Your gains are fine, but you might wanna check your rear end in a top hat. It's probably pretty hosed.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Yoga is actually legit. It'll be harder than you think and you'll be sore the next day.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Yoga is actually legit. It'll be harder than you think and you'll be sore the next day.

That's like saying prison shower rape is legit.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

jonathan posted:

That's like saying prison shower rape is legit.

I mean, anal is a legit thing, if you're into it.

It's the whole consent thing that gets ya

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I haven't done much yoga but it is super legit and great for you. That DDP yoga has produced goddamn miracles. Everyone should probably do yoga

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Gym.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Yoga is for girls lol

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I mean, anal is a legit thing, if you're into it.

It's the whole consent thing that gets ya

Nope. Don't like poo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

jonathan posted:

Nope. Don't like poo.

youre that dude at the gym who wipes everything with wet wipes before using it

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

There's something magical about doing a lower body power day, and there's an equally powerful yet different magic when doing an arms and/or shoulder hypertrophy day. The exhaustive state of being when the power has been seeped from your soul, and the skin bursting pump from a frenetic hypertrophic workout is glorious.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
I've stalled on squats. I've switched to Katatonia for the rest of the workout to reflect my mood. :smith:

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Pesmerga posted:

I've stalled on squats. I've switched to Katatonia for the rest of the workout to reflect my mood. :smith:

Just quit being gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p663PFEG8qo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

rode three hours today probably 2600 calories im so hungry i need all the salami

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Well, I could, but then my love for you would be purely platonic.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
thanks for posting that vid I enjoyed listening to Vader whilst at the gym tonight...bit annoyed spotify dont have their older albums though

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Yoga is good, if they ran classes at my gym at a reasonable hour I would go (maybe).

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

If you want to look tight you gotta be tight.

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately
Can't remember the last time I had a solid poo poo, should i eat more salami?

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately

Dum Cumpster posted:

Hope you all can see my dick outline while I post this. :dong:

http://strengtheory.com/healthy-shoulders-big-bench/

This is legit good

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

canned from the band posted:

Yes. Maybe more cheese too.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Time for the gym. I'm feeling great today, got plenty of sleep. I'm going to listen to Boards of Canada on the treadmill and maybe Shigeto while I'm lifting.

Thanks for listening

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

canned from the band posted:

I think that's a fiber deficit, eat that salami on a whole wheat sandwich and wash it down with cottage cheese.

Iconic Racism
Apr 8, 2009
Eggs are the swolest food type

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

BoonyPC posted:

thanks for posting that vid I enjoyed listening to Vader whilst at the gym tonight...bit annoyed spotify dont have their older albums though

How far back do they go? You don't really need anything before Impressions in Blood because XXV is a 2 disc compilation of re recordings from their earliest albums. Unless you specifically love the old classic low fi death metal sound in which case they're great.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Defiant Sally posted:

How far back do they go? You don't really need anything before Impressions in Blood because XXV is a 2 disc compilation of re recordings from their earliest albums. Unless you specifically love the old classic low fi death metal sound in which case they're great.

I dont know for sure but I wanted to listen to De Profundis the other day and its not there at all which sux

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Gym time dudes. Gonna go with tame impala today I think. Upper body poo poo, gonna get me a good pump.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Iconic Racism posted:

Eggs are the swolest food type

Yeah they are the same shape as dudes who consider themselves swole.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Tried to do super light weight to test the shoulder yesterday. Tried to dumbbell press 25 and immediately felt pain in my shoulder. Looks like cardio, abs, and legs for the foreseeable future.

People gonna be like "drat, he skipped upper body day"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

buddhanc posted:

Gym time dudes. Gonna go with tame impala today I think. Upper body poo poo, gonna get me a good pump.

You don't have to post every time you go to the gym.

This isn't facebook.