Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

its pretty bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I assume she filled those balloons with her breath, which means that they're just kind of flopping around in the dirt.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

lol

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Oh poo poo hahahaha.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
Ugh, this is about to turn into the worst buddy comedy ever.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Sup Jesus. Goin on a suicide mission to kill Negan? What a coincidence, so am I :haw:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

holy poo poo its Tara

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Jesus loves the little children

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Did Enid find helium next to those roller skates?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Did Enid find helium next to those roller skates?

She kissed Carl to absorb his hot air.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Trevor is a lot more scary than Negan

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Tom Payne looks like he's about to try to sell me microbrews

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

This Talking Dead is the first time I've seen Kevin Smith not wearing jorts in like, decades.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

This motherfucker is British too? Jesus Christ.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Orange Red Bull posted:

holy poo poo its Tara

Next episode is all about tara.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

America doesn't win anymore, we couldn't even have americans survive the apocalypse

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Fake Americans in tv, cinema, and even voicework for animated stuff are everywhere.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Tenzarin posted:

This season is going places.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

*The producer leans over the Cut Audio button sweating profusely as the topic of oral sex comes up yet again*

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Talking Dead was on in the background. Did I hear something about fellating the Walkers?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Ars Arcanum posted:

Fake Americans in tv, cinema, and even voicework for animated stuff are everywhere.

I would imagine they are cheaper too

Until the show blows up like Game of Thrones

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I am awfully curious to see exactly where Negan does live and what his setup is like

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > The Walking Dead S7 - Be quiet, I'm talking to Jesus!

54 40 or gently caress posted:

everyone that's owned this watch has died, here you go Enid

"I could give this to my unborn child, but hey why don't you take it random girl I barely know!" :haw:

Orange Red Bull posted:

I am awfully curious to see exactly where Negan does live and what his setup is like

From what I hear it's Easy Street.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lmao Carl wanted vengeance over losing his virginity

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Plastic Jesus toy on Talking Dead and Kevin Smith not making a buddy Christ joke. 0/10

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The Hilltop is such a dangerous shithole. Every time there's an episode there someone is busting through the gates and in this episode it happened twice. Maggie would be safer getting captured and thrown into a cell.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Shneak posted:

The Hilltop is such a dangerous shithole. Every time there's an episode there someone is busting through the gates and in this episode it happened twice. Maggie would be safer getting captured and thrown into a cell.

All the TWD communities have really flimsy walls and gates.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tenzarin posted:

Who? Goddamnit, this show needs to stop forgetting about characters for months at a time

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Daryl's crossbow is a cursed artifact that always finds its way back to its owner.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

bobjr posted:

Carl is going to skate and kill someone like a villain from a post apocalyptic 80's movie.

fuckin lol

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Tenzarin posted:

I didnt see Heath though :smith:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Orange Red Bull posted:

I didnt see Heath though :smith:

He died off screen.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
Goddamnit that loving teenage soap opera poo poo. Any scene with Carl is unbearable

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Corls best scene since he capped his mom was getting shot in the eye

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Randomly finding the rollerskates randomly is one thing --- how did those things get there anyway --- but walkers have regularly been shown to be wandering the roads all the time during car drive scenes. Why rollerskate there when they could come out at any time from the left and right? I was thinking "oh, they're doing another imagination/hallucination scene again -- no, wait, it's supposed to be real"

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

My favorite part of this season is they didn't even both to give Carl a haircut.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

lmao Carl wanted vengeance over losing his virginity

I love all the false drama, "If you kill him it won't be for them, it'll be for you." I wanted him to scream out "gently caress yes it's for me, did you see what a bitch my dad is right now and how they're loving killing us and taking our poo poo?"

They keep acting like any even thought of killing Negan is ridiculous because of TV logic, when in reality, the way he's been acting it's amazing he hasn't been killed a hundred times over.

PS: Ogg was a dozen times more intimidating than Negan has ever been. I really like Morgan as an actor but "fake friendly that could go psycho at any time" really fits Ogg better. It's like they couldn't decide who to cast, so they were like "gently caress it, Ogg can be Alternate Negan." I mean he even calls himself that pretty much.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

XyrlocShammypants posted:

This episode is Season 2 bad

Honestly the scene with Gregory kissing rear end to a completely unstable psychopath that knows he's a lying poo poo made up for the rest of the episode.

Also I love how everyone acts like Gregory is wrong, when the Saviors SHOULD have found Sasha and Maggie while taking half their stuff and would have immediately probably made an example out of the situation. Lot of funny TV logic.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Have Maggie and Enid ever interacted before this episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

There was the time that Glenn teamed up with her to rescue Maggie, then the time Enid gave her a haircut, so this episode is probably the third or fourth time.