Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

remember when operations had ordinary names instead of Operation Exploding Hawk

http://www.generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=4251

Operation Patient Hammer
Operation Brutal Empire
Operation Twisted Fear
Operation Cryptic Engine
Operation Glass Justice

Operation Edmonton Ballistics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The Puppet Master posted:

lol

https://twitter.com/PostRoz/status/800694688844017664

everyone got suck on that woman hatin' oil soaked cock of the Saudis

oh my goooooooooooodddddddddd

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol

lol trump has so many foreign financial entanglements this is all so stupid that the same things they accuse Hillary of Trump is actually guilty of x1000000000000

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

pathetic little tramp posted:

what's the best thread to talk about pat mccrory screaming voter fraud and rumours from inside sources that he's going to get his state legislature to call for a new election?

It would be cool if there was a place for this. I thought he would probably be winding down his non-concession but it seems we are just getting started! :toot:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrmcd posted:

Lol we're going to watch our country die lol.

this is the worst attitude to have, for the record

don't just go lol nothing matters, get pissed and do something

Serf
May 5, 2011

Louisgod posted:

is it possible to 3d print the lol nothing matters gif to make it a real life thing we can spin and put up somewhere

I hope we do and that it is all that remains when the aliens arrive to figure out where all those stupid signals were coming from

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

lol

appropriate for page 999

upside down 666 :devil:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/MKhan47/status/800731208510566401

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Listening to Diane Rehm, caller brought up the child rape case and everyone audibly soiled themselves then ignored it entirely.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

appropriate for page 999

upside down 666 :devil:

hell yeah

Call me Aeshma
Nov 21, 2016
So did we ever talk about the sitting head of the NSA accusing Russia of actively interfering in the election with the goal of electing Donald Trump? I wasn't really paying attention for reasons but it seems like something we should have talked about.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

I get about 5 seconds every morning when I wake up and don't remember that Trump is our president

then I spend the rest of the day 100% mad. well not mad, more like a combination of worried and furious
Every night since the election, my dreams are essentially repeats of Election Day, over and over again. Trump wins every time in slightly different ways. It's terrifying.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Call me Aeshma posted:

So did we ever talk about the sitting head of the NSA accusing Russia of actively interfering in the election with the goal of electing Donald Trump? I wasn't really paying attention for reasons but it seems like something we should have talked about.

everyone already knows Putin had a hand in the wikileaks and was in contact with Trumps campaign the entire time. it's a fact at this point, but it doesn't matter, Trump is president-elect now.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Call me Aeshma posted:

looking forward to the head of the NSA being dragged before the new House Un-American Activities Committee

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

don't worry guys, trump will have so many conflicts of interest internationally that they'll all cancel out and it'll be fine

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

What the gently caress.

Call me Aeshma posted:

It seems like the public doesn't care about this at all.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

the house un-american or un-russian activities committee

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nichael posted:

What the gently caress.

It seems like the public doesn't care about this at all.

that's because you can't un-elect him at this point.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Call me Aeshma posted:

i cant hear you over front page coverage of this trump tweet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

theyve progressed from anonymous threatening tweets to anonymous threatening letters

regressed?

Serf
May 5, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

the house un-american or un-russian activities committee

soon they will be one in the same comrade

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Der Meister posted:

don't worry guys, trump will have so many conflicts of interest internationally that they'll all cancel out and it'll be fine

I know it's an ancient joke at this point but his scandals really are that bit from the Simpsons where the doctor says he has so many diseases they're all jammed in the door and can't hurt him. Every time we talk about one another two come up and then it becomes a debate of 'so what's most newsworthy, him appointing an anti-VRA racist to AG, him almost certainly planning to breach multiple federal laws on day one, the fact that he clearly doesn't know what a 'blind trust' is...'

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al! posted:

theyve progressed from anonymous threatening tweets to anonymous threatening letters

regressed?

they've moved from digital to material, the next step is physical

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

Every night since the election, my dreams are essentially repeats of Election Day, over and over again. Trump wins every time in slightly different ways. It's terrifying.

I had a dream last night where there was this giant bee-looking beetle thing that tunneled its way out of a giant ball of... poo poo with small animal bones poking out of it?-it looked like poo poo- and then rolled it away like a dung beetle

I'm willing to blame this one on Trump

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yinlock posted:

i cant hear you over front page coverage of this trump tweet

DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID ABOUT SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE?

(something something making foreign diplomats stay in his lovely hotel)

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Can you imagine if your professional working title was "Carl, Cuck Slayer"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I know it's an ancient joke at this point but his scandals really are that bit from the Simpsons where the doctor says he has so many diseases they're all jammed in the door and can't hurt him. Every time we talk about one another two come up and then it becomes a debate of 'so what's most newsworthy, him appointing an anti-VRA racist to AG, him almost certainly planning to breach multiple federal laws on day one, the fact that he clearly doesn't know what a 'blind trust' is...'

a problem is the media always goes for the most pointless one because it's the most simple

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

change my name posted:

Can you imagine if your professional working title was "Carl, Cuck Slayer"

only if the photo attached was your avatar

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol

How god drat negligent were the Clinton, Sanders, Jeb!, Rubio, and every other loving campaign that they ignored this?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Agrajag posted:

they've moved from digital to material, the next step is physical

i guess the question is whether the police and the courts will look the other way when it finally happens

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cuck slaiyer

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Serf posted:

soon they will be one in the same comrade

Homework Explainer just got an erection and he's unsure why

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Yinlock posted:

this is the worst attitude to have, for the record

don't just go lol nothing matters, get pissed and do something

I am bro don't worry. I actually went to two different political and organizing meetings this weekend instead of just poo poo posting. :respek:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Trump's plan is to rile up his base so much he has to imprison all of the muslims "for their own protection"

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

loving babies, they made this guy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al! posted:

i guess the question is whether the police and the courts will look the other way when it finally happens

remember that picture with the cops all in red hats?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

How god drat negligent were the Clinton, Sanders, Jeb!, Rubio, and every other loving campaign that they ignored this?

they thought being a huge racist, con-man and child molester might be enough on their own

how wrong they were

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/800745959244251136

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/800746464066629632

Priorities!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrmcd posted:

I am bro don't worry. I actually went to two different political and organizing meetings this weekend instead of just poo poo posting. :respek:

oh ok sorry then, good work

continue your shitposting citizen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

is there really any question on this one

people ought to be organizing for the purpose of self-defense. crazy white nationalist militias exist, we should have the same thing

• Locked thread