Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Der Meister
May 12, 2001

zegermans posted:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/many-in-milwaukee-neighborhood-didnt-vote-and-dont-regret-it.html

"They're both the same" say minorities in Milwaukee, as the first black female AG gets replaced by a segregationist who put a person who was helping black people register to vote in jail.

maybe dems shouldn't have wasted 8 years of obama's rule being scared of they own shadows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

comingafteryouall posted:

when Bill Kristol joined the Dems in saying Hillary was going to win, that should have let us all know what was going to happen.

There were many ignored signs

-Brexit
-Bowie's death
-Cubs winning
-the lol nothing matters gif
-The shunning of Shook Nate
-The (((Jews))), probably
-Crystal Pepsi loving came out in June
-people here kept using the term Abuela and it got really annoying

Lots of poo poo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

William Bear posted:

Fun fact: the Access Hollywood tape from 2005 got Billy Bush fired from the Today show, but it didn't stop Trump from getting elected President.

Well, the Today shoe has strict ethical guidelines

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

We Americans are 'Bee Movie' but we ain't that Bee Movie ... ?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Politically, America is currently, hmm... *checks indicator needle* in the "Satan Dimension from Event Horizon" zone of hellishness

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Monkey Fracas posted:

Politically, America is currently, hmm... *checks indicator needle* in the "Satan Dimension from Event Horizon" zone of hellishness

Eye stitching party at my place this weekend.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Der Meister posted:

maybe dems shouldn't have wasted 8 years of obama's rule being scared of they own shadows

guess she's completely off the hook then

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*as i'm being carted off by death troopers* god drat it how could the democrats have done this to me

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Yinlock posted:

*as i'm being carted off by death troopers* god drat it how could the democrats have done this to me

agree lady

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

A German archive released a letter today written by Trump's grandfather pleading to be allowed to stay in Germany after he didn't serve in the military.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/dad0588ebf2349d8a63a463acca71860/report-trumps-grandfather-pleaded-stay-germany

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
suave & hilarious internet commenter, posting ironically: "lol rude"
shook democrat establishment, slapping palms to foreheads in unison: "woah never thought about it that way"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Thinking it thru , the current us fascism wave won't lose steam until a lost war and major economic depression. So there is at least an avenue out of this

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
(((Bee Movie)))

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/800779565119336449

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

Thinking it thru , the current us fascism wave won't lose steam until a lost war and major economic depression. So there is at least an avenue out of this

again, please do not poland us

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

mormonpartyboat posted:

suave & hilarious internet commenter, posting ironically: "lol rude"
shook democrat establishment, slapping palms to foreheads in unison: "woah never thought about it that way"

this post reads exceptionally well as slam poetry

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

euphronius posted:

Yeah at least Hitler had a semi competent leadership team going for him. Trump won't get the France and Poland campaigns and he won't get the economic recovery. We'll be going straight to land invasion of Russia while the economy craters. Even then, all of the blood red states will probably still not vote democrat. Best case scenario is popular uprising with a new government that doesn't reward poo poo states with 10 people for being as backward as humanly possible.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

feels like it's about time for another Major Economic Depression

but this time we get to see what Trump and the GOP's brilliant plan for dealing with it is :unsmigghh:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

what scale war are we talking because if nuclear war happens the only critters that make it out are the weird undersea animals that rely on seabed volcanic vents. hosed up crabs n poo poo down there

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

people who cut my dick off are the exact same as people who don't cut my dick off

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

what scale war are we talking because if nuclear war happens the only critters that make it out are the weird undersea animals that rely on seabed volcanic vents. hosed up crabs n poo poo down there

dronefights

like toy airplane duels but with a way higher bodycount

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:shrug:

I don't know . But this movement is not based on facts or reason so it's going to take a lot to shock people out of their stupid

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Augus posted:

people who cut my dick off are the exact same as people who don't cut my dick off

how could the people who didn't cut your dick off, cut your dick off

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

Yeah at least Hitler had a semi competent leadership team going for him. Trump won't get the France and Poland campaigns and he won't get the economic recovery. We'll be going straight to land invasion of Russia while the economy craters. Even then, all of the blood red states will probably still not vote democrat. Best case scenario is popular uprising with a new government that doesn't reward poo poo states with 10 people for being as backward as humanly possible.

nah I think they'll be able to hang on for a bit on the economy. deregulate everything and don't see any consequences in the short term, there will be enough delusional Republican investors to keep that stock market going strong.

unless Trump does something really stupid that shakes the world economy. which is a real possibility.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah it will take 4-6 years to wrek the economy with normal republican bad ideas

But trump is an x factor

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yinlock posted:

dronefights

like toy airplane duels but with a way higher bodycount

ugh the general atomics drones are loving up so bad and my stock with them is doing terribly sherman was right war is hell.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

rooting for those hosed up crabs tbh

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

comingafteryouall posted:

nah I think they'll be able to hang on for a bit on the economy. deregulate everything and don't see any consequences in the short term, there will be enough delusional Republican investors to keep that stock market going strong.

unless Trump does something really stupid that shakes the world economy. which is a real possibility.

This poo poo is going to be every republican fever dream unbound come March. Well probably get some flat tax that actually takes the deficit to legit dangerous levels, anti-stimulus from massive federal layoffs and pay cuts, and monetary policy to promote a strong American dollar while still trying to tailor us as an export economy. Then you have trade wars and the debt ceiling isn't real if I don't believe in it. Any one of Trumps economic planks is enough to gut be economy, we're going to get all of them running train gang bang style. Then you have walstreet getting a giant thumbs up that regulation is dead for ever so go hog wild selling junk investments as sure things.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Uh ok for real though is 'Trump is a secret Jew' a legit conspiracy theory?

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-Hamas-member-Trump-might-be-a-Jew-473238

quote:

In an interview with Al-Jazeera earlier this month, translated by MEMRI, Zahar said that "Trump loves the Jews, and not only because he likes the Jewish religion. I do not rule out the possibility that he is a Jew.

Like, this is the third crazy person I've seen in a few days saying this.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

FAUXTON posted:

Jesus
loving
Christ

No, he still goes by Trump.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

how do you define a "legit" conspiracy theory?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Augus posted:

alex jones repeats it. he is the curator of real conspiracies

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

We must seize the memes of production.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Augus posted:

the difference between the crazy guy passing out fliers about how Jay-Z is mind controlling his wife and an actual group of people thinking that (((someone))) put thermite in tower 7 or whatever.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

euphronius posted:

Yeah it will take 4-6 years to wrek the economy with normal republican bad ideas

But trump is an x factor

A "Print more money!" x factor?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

But trump is an x factor

don't forget that trump has assembled the shittiest minds from all around the united states, they will be loving the economy in record time

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

OK so if this regurgitated buzz word salad is their brilliant opposition, then Britain is still hosed.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

is this a MGS quote

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrmcd posted:

OK so if this regurgitated buzz word salad is their brilliant opposition, then Britain is still hosed.

corbyn is Britain's Actual Leftist and also a rambling old man that enjoys jam

he's not great at the job but he's still the best they got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Yinlock posted:

don't forget that trump has assembled the shittiest minds from all around the united states, they will be loving the economy in record time

just like the ground game was in the hearts of the Trumpists, the economy might be able to run on the sheer hopes and dreams of the Republicans for a bit.

I dunno, I'm not an economist, but that poo poo doesn't always run logically right?

• Locked thread