Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Avshalom posted:

i take my lessons on how to live my life entirely from the works of cohen, the road, and one hundred years of solitude

More like Child of God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Rodatose posted:

are you ready for one hundred years of radditude??

*does skateboard trick so insane that the skateboard goes straight through my chest in the one place it wouldn't kill me*

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://twitter.com/emmaladyrose/status/800817018119163904

anyone happen to be watching when this happened?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
that's actually my personal signature skateboard trick except i do a variation where it goes through my chest pretty roughly and kills me in an intensely gory and horrifying way in front of everyone

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
in my one hundred years of solitude i've reached the point where i start digging for treasure and it gets out of control and i almost knock my own house down because i just can't stop loving digging i am so loving hungry for gold, give me the gold, GIVE ME THE GOLD

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
not to reinforce toxic stereotypes or anything

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
probably have more success if you started digging in switzerland

plus it wouldn't be stealing if you found any

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i can't go to switzerland you insensitive fool, i'm confined to about 25 acres of land that i can never, ever leave under fear of death

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
by never ever i of course mean "within the next three months" which right now loving seems like never

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

25 acres? That sounds peaceful

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
her: "bae come over"
me: "can't boo i'm showing the wrathful hand of the kaiser to the craven english dogs"
her: "my folks aint home"
me:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

how many hours are work weeks in non-french europe

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
god came back to finish of fukushima, huh

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
is this when everyone pretends to be suprised that japan gets a lot of earthquakes or something

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

38-ish.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i have always distrusted lithuanians because during the holocaust their civilians were incredibly vicious and enthusiastic about helping the nazis clear out their jewish population, but now I've found out the latvians were even worse and i feel conflicted

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

why is this book about local government corruption in california $86

is it a metaphor

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

"gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress"

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

is this when everyone pretends to be suprised that japan gets a lot of earthquakes or something

lol if you don't think anything bigger than the tide coming in at fukushima is gonna make the news. livestream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THDSw83y7JU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

hmm

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
i cant wait for the bf1 map where you sink in a mixture of blood and mud if you stop moving

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Badger of Basra posted:

In Germany it's generally 40 hours with 48 hours being the hard legal cutoff. Some unions and good corporate jobs have 35 or 37,5 hour workweeks.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
I hope there is a bf1 dlc where you realize that DICE is just pitting the proletariat against itself so then you go to dice headquarters and arrest the devs on order of the revolutionary council

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Avshalom posted:

i have always distrusted lithuanians because during the holocaust their civilians were incredibly vicious and enthusiastic about helping the nazis clear out their jewish population, but now I've found out the latvians were even worse and i feel conflicted

This is just complete bullshit.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Hollismason posted:

This is just complete bullshit.
it is not

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
gently caress lithuania

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

I only know a few mandated public sector work weeks, Portugal is 35 hours, Italy 36 and Spain 37

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
i hope there is a bf1 dlc where you play as a crafty jewish banker setting up the november treason and stabbing germany in the back just as she was on the cusp of victory

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

usually under 40 in east/north too. formally 40 in latvia but it is good tone to have an hour shorter friday

e: seeing randlers comment, idk if we have a legal cutoff as such in latvia

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Nov 21, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

boner confessor posted:

her: "bae come over"
me: "can't boo i'm showing the wrathful hand of the kaiser to the craven english dogs"
her: "my folks aint home"
me:
:bisonyes:

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

boner confessor posted:

gently caress lithuania
i can't entirely hate the place, it has an annual beauty contest for goats which imo should be adopted by all other nations

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Avshalom posted:

it is not

There was armed resistance against the Nazis and Russians . I would know my family was murdered by them and my aunts and uncles were in the Lithuanian resistance. The holocaust 100% happened in Lithuania ,but saying that it was because of the general populace is 100% bullshit.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Avshalom posted:

i can't entirely hate the place, it has an annual beauty contest for goats which imo should be adopted by all other nations

I agree all nations should adopt goats.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

ah yes the nazi latvia meme *draws squiggly mirror image of swastika*

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
...is nazi latvia a meme

i mean I've come to terms with the fact that randler would gas me tomorrow with his own ripe rear end if a man in a hat told him to and i am suspicious of hollismason's motives but i couldn't imagine such behaviour from the gentle kalstrams

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Avshalom posted:

...is nazi latvia a meme

i mean I've come to terms with the fact that randler would gas me tomorrow with his own ripe rear end if a man in a hat told him to and i am suspicious of hollismason's motives but i couldn't imagine such behaviour from the gentle kalstrams

a week ago hollismason and i got into an argument about whether or not the government needed to invest in faster trains (i said no)

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

usually under 40 in east/north too. formally 40 in latvia but it is good tone to have an hour shorter friday

e: seeing randlers comment, idk if we have a legal cutoff as such in latvia

You do. It's part of the acquis communautaire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I agree all nations should adopt goats.

Most American homes already have garbage disposals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEfftVsyk_c

• Locked thread