Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Midnightghoul posted:

Take that, smarks
And the only reason that Kendrick is losing is because Vince doesn't want the vanilla midgets anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

smart money won't be in until later

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
A Raw clean sweep would be the funniest outcome so I'm rooting for that

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

RealFoxy posted:

And the only reason that Kendrick is losing is because Vince doesn't want the vanilla midgets anymore
Then why are they going to be featured on the show he heavily invests on?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

smart money won't be in until later

Not much later, preshow is 10 minutes from now. 2 hour preshow, 4 hour regular show

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

These are the latest odds:

Brock Lesnar -400 vs. Goldberg +280

RAW Vs. SmackDown 5-on-5 Mens' Elimination Match
Team Smackdown -260 vs. Team Raw +180

RAW Vs. SmackDown 5-on-5 Womens' Elimination Match
Team Raw -185 vs. Team Smackdown +145

RAW Vs. SmackDown 10-on-10 Tag Elimination Match
Team Raw -270 vs. Team Smackdown +190

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Kalisto -560 vs. Brian Kendrick +370

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Sami Zayn -315 vs. The Miz +240

I've always seen the men's Smackdown as being favored, so not sure where the other one came from.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Those lines seem pretty tight, no smart money for this show?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

These are the latest odds:

Brock Lesnar -400 vs. Goldberg +280

RAW Vs. SmackDown 5-on-5 Mens' Elimination Match
Team Smackdown -260 vs. Team Raw +180

RAW Vs. SmackDown 5-on-5 Womens' Elimination Match
Team Raw -185 vs. Team Smackdown +145

RAW Vs. SmackDown 10-on-10 Tag Elimination Match
Team Raw -270 vs. Team Smackdown +190

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Kalisto -560 vs. Brian Kendrick +370

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Sami Zayn -315 vs. The Miz +240

I've always seen the men's Smackdown as being favored, so not sure where the other one came from.

5Dimes, who still has Raw favored

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
if i had a dime for every time a site had wrestling odds wrong id have........

5DIMES

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Sami being favored has to mean a DQ finish, right? They probably won't take the IC belt away from Smackdown.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grozz Nuy posted:

Sami being favored has to mean a DQ finish, right? They probably won't take the IC belt away from Smackdown.

Since the stakes were announced it was always assumed IC would go to Raw and the Cruiserweight division would go to SD

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Since the stakes were announced it was always assumed IC would go to Raw and the Cruiserweight division would go to SD

What a stupid thing. Of course that will happen.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
RAW have 3 hours to fill and only use the Cruiserweights once. Their weird obsession of changing out the ropes and apron for it meaning they have to stall for time makes them a hassle. Which brings me to how dumb it is to give Smackdown, essential a third hour but AFTER Smackdown is over, and not having it as a pre-show.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I suspect Kendrick will lose by DQ retain his title but get the cruiserweights moved to Smackdown.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

DoctorGonzo posted:

What a stupid thing. Of course that will happen.

On a 2 hour show I'd rather see a focus on the WWE Championship/Cruiserweight/Tag than all of that + fitting the Intercontinental belt in there too.

As long as The Miz gets to keep doing things, losing the IC belt doesn't actually lose the show anything

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

On a 2 hour show I'd rather see a focus on the WWE Championship/Cruiserweight/Tag than all of that + fitting the Intercontinental belt in there too.

As long as The Miz gets to keep doing things, losing the IC belt doesn't actually lose the show anything

The Ziggler+ manbeast vs Miz+ spirit squad feud sucked.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

I definitely get this point, but there's also a whole lot of singles midcard that would just be doing nothing with no midcard heavyweight title. I guess they could form a ton of new tag teams, or drop weight, but at any given time there's always going to be only like 2-3 guys around the main belt so I don't know what happens with the rest.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Chris James 2 posted:

See, I'm assuming that's not happening because the cruisers are getting a separate show, but maybe now that people care about the IC belt again Vince decided that Raw should have it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Here is the smart money from 5Dimes

Brock Lesnar +500
Bill Goldberg -900

Money has continued to come in on Goldberg. He was -475 twenty minutes ago.

Team Raw Men +700
Team SD Men -1500

Team Smackdown's number has been backed from -530 since 10:40pm GMT.

Team Raw Women -900
Team SD Women +500

The Raw ladies' number was -400 at around 10:20pm.

Team Raw Tags -1050
Team SD Tags +550

This market hasn't changed within the last twenty minutes.

The Miz -1700
Sami Zayn +800

Miz's number has shortened further. He was -350 at 10.40pm.

Brian Kendrick -1200
Kalisto +600

Kendrick's number has moved in from -530.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I see I picked a hilarious WWE PPV to start watching again on

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I'm guessing Vince wants to see if the cruisers really want it by having them wrestling on Raw and then traveling to where SD is the next day to film 205.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I bet Brock loses by DQ

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Brock has been wearing "I'm going to job and so don't care at all" face in recent weeks on Raw so I wouldn't be shocked if Goldberg won.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Replace Goldberg with Brock. People will care more because Goldberg actually gives a poo poo

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

I'm guessing Vince wants to see if the cruisers really want it by having them wrestling on Raw and then traveling to where SD is the next day to film 205.

most wrestlers wind up doing this anyway or work a house show in direct competition to the other brand so its not like this some cruel feat

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

Brock Lesnar +500
Bill Goldberg -900

Money has continued to come in on Goldberg. He was -475 twenty minutes ago.

go goldberg

spear that loser from the new school

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

most wrestlers wind up doing this anyway or work a house show in direct competition to the other brand so its not like this some cruel feat

Yeah but those guys also don't work NXT as well.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
So smart money bets called Survivor Series 100% last night, what has been the overall record of betting sites as the PPV started? I feel like they've been near 100% since I usually check this thread before the shows.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

spongeh posted:

So smart money bets called Survivor Series 100% last night, what has been the overall record of betting sites as the PPV started? I feel like they've been near 100% since I usually check this thread before the shows.

Almost always correct barring weird disputed dq finishes

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

There was that one show where Vince rebooked the entire show like half an hour before it started where they were off. I think it was the first smackdown ppv.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Nicole Matthews worked the NXT TV taping tonight: https://twitter.com/scottj789/status/801220525917933568

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

If there were tapings why don't we have spoilers for them

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It was a very short taping due to happening at the SD show

Asuka squashed Nicole
Eric Young defeated No Way Jose, with Sanity destroying Jose post-match
Joe defeated Dillinger

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

No faces shall prosper

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

oatgan posted:

Almost always correct barring weird disputed dq finishes

I do get the feeling that inside people are betting on booking that they know about. In fact that's pretty much the inescapable conclusion.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

dont even fink about it posted:

I do get the feeling that inside people are betting on booking that they know about. In fact that's pretty much the inescapable conclusion.

This is why the odds always swing wildly a few hours before the show, that's when booking is usually finalized (barring Vince wackiness) and the inside guys place their bets. Everything before that is just educated guesses based on the buildup to matches.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I thought 205 live was taped before Smackdown where are my spoilers

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

IcePhoenix posted:

I thought 205 live was taped before Smackdown where are my spoilers

It's airing after Smackdown, hence the "Live" in the title.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yeah but I heard that it's gonna be taped before smackdowns instead of superstars.

Maybe that's just starting next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah but I heard that it's gonna be taped before smackdowns instead of superstars.

Maybe that's just starting next week

They plan for it to be a live show but they will tire of that idea quickly and it'll probably end up taped before Smackdown by Rumble.