Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eh! Frank

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
also, baby grasshoppers, cause why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

deadly_pudding posted:

There are some real good dogges in this thread. A+, would pet.

Hi deadly pudding! Happy birthday!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

A Spider Covets

deadly_pudding posted:

There are some real good dogges in this thread. A+, would pet.

Ohh happy birthday! I hope it's a good one!!

Eh! Frank posted:

I love them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Salmiakki

Eh! Frank posted:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
:kimchi: nymphs!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

bean mom

Eh! Frank posted:

oh my gooooooooooooood

yessss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Eh! Frank posted:

hello babies!!!

Elusif

A fortune cookie has predicted my death. I have until the flowers bloom.

POOL IS CLOSED

this cat's supervising some housecleaning

Historical Wizards

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

A fortune cookie has predicted my death. I have until the flowers bloom.

:ohdear:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Elusif

At least the new sig is nice. Thanks Death Sext.

death sext

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

At least the new sig is nice. Thanks Death Sext.

you're welcome! and I'll do everything in my power to make sure you live long enough to enjoy many seasons of sigs. I've got a baseball bat and lots of courage.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

vanisher posted:

Aww shucks :3: hope you find your transit pass

Yeah no I found out hours into my shift that thing is gone. At least there isn't too many days left to the month.

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

vanisher

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah no I found out hours into my shift that thing is gone. At least there isn't too many days left to the month.

yay positive spin!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
much love to all the cats posted

Urodov

same gray cat, orange light
taken minutes ago

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Urodov posted:

taken minutes ago

that cat is sphinxing and chilling

vanisher

Eh! Frank posted:

(lizwiz salivating)

Urodov posted:

taken minutes ago

That cat loaf is perfectly done

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Urodov posted:

taken minutes ago

did you use an egg wash for the crust or does it brown that way naturally?

POOL IS CLOSED

Urodov posted:

taken minutes ago

:eyepop:

are cats... are loaf twins?

deadly_pudding

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hi deadly pudding! Happy birthday!

A Spider Covets posted:

Ohh happy birthday! I hope it's a good one!!

Thanks, it'll probably be pretty good. Technically it's not until Sunday, but we do the party on Wednesday because all my friends migrate back to New Jersey for the holiday weekend :v:

What are yall doing for Thanksgiving? It's just me, my girlfriend, and one of our friends who stays in town, so we usually cook a duck instead of a turkey. This is rad, because I like duck more than turkey, and it's way less fuss. Takes less time to cook, and I can cram a bunch of onions and leeks into the body cavity to end up with duck-flavored roasted onion. We'll also be doing all the usual side dishes, including green been casserole and cranberry sauce that is still shaped like the can (very important). Also it's probable that we'll be drunk for 24 hours starting Wednesday night.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

woke up early to my kid coming to snuggle, then we cooked breakfast together and it looks like we're going to be on time for school

good work, Tuesday. real good work.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Eh! Frank posted:

I dont know why but they look kinda tasty

POOL IS CLOSED

Ahundredbux posted:

I dont know why but they look kinda tasty

they do! maybe because they cute and tiny.

my partner and I are having thanksgiving on Saturday. he's got a shift on the actual day and his mother is visiting that weekend. my relationship with her hasn't been the smoothest so I'm pretty anxious. gonna make the traditional spread I grew up with more or less.

deadly_pudding

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Liquor store poll: What do I want my poison to be for the holiday weekend?

Current front runners are: Tullamore Dew and ginger beer, or just straight rum on the rocks. I'm almost out of gin and tonic fixins and want to change it up a little.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
gin and tonic is always good to have just in case

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

deadly_pudding posted:

Liquor store poll: What do I want my poison to be for the holiday weekend?

Current front runners are: Tullamore Dew and ginger beer, or just straight rum on the rocks. I'm almost out of gin and tonic fixins and want to change it up a little.

rye and ginger is a Canadian staple

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Hello BYOB! Only a few minutes ago did I wake. Now I shall bake

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Hello BYOB! Only a few minutes ago did I wake. Now I shall bake

:coffeepal:

POOL IS CLOSED

there is an extremely good talk about singing to your pets happening in chili's butterscotch/foster megathread in pet island. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3768887 so you can enjoy good pictures and rescue stories and videos of butterscotch as chili works on slimming him down to a healthy cat weight.

happy tuesday

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

deadly_pudding posted:

What are yall doing for Thanksgiving?

Thursday/Friday I have to go out of town to a family thanksgiving event, but luckily on saturday and sunday I'm escaping with miranda to her familys cabin in the mountains.

death sext

I will be getting joyously drunk with my boyfriend's family and we will play board games.

deadly_pudding

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

death sext posted:

I will be getting joyously drunk with my boyfriend's family and we will play board games.

I might play a board game, too. Our friend has to work that night, which is mega sad, so it'll depend how much time we have. We might just play Mario Kart or something, instead.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

On years that im poor I like to gift the family a board game that we can all play and have fun in the hope that we'll play again and recreate the magical joyous feeling of Christmas through out the year.

They are only ever played once :smith:

death sext

deadly_pudding posted:

I might play a board game, too. Our friend has to work that night, which is mega sad, so it'll depend how much time we have. We might just play Mario Kart or something, instead.

what board game? I think we will mainly be playing king of Tokyo. that seems to be their favorite.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

On years that im poor I like to gift the family a board game that we can all play and have fun in the hope that we'll play again and recreate the magical joyous feeling of Christmas through out the year.

They are only ever played once :smith:

Boo :mad: This family loves board games and plays at least weekly, so I thought I had a slam dunk gift idea with a board game I thought was cool. that was years ago. still unopened :sigh:

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

death sext posted:

what board game? I think we will mainly be playing king of Tokyo. that seems to be their favorite.

Boo :mad: This family loves board games and plays at least weekly, so I thought I had a slam dunk gift idea with a board game I thought was cool. that was years ago. still unopened :sigh:

My family has enjoyed the heck out of some board games, to the point that I decided to start gifting board games for holidays because I'm the first one in the family who has bothered to look beyond the family board game section at target. Love Letter was easy enough to teach, and Ticket to ride had some success. Codenames has been alright but everyone always expresses major anxiety at being the spymaster. King of new york, sushi go, dominion, and pandemic were all too far above their heads. After last time when a game of KoNY lasted an hour and a half with me having to explain why you might want to hold on to certain die results at least once per round, I think I'm going to skip the board game idea this year.

E: seriously I love my family but it can be very frustrating having to explain what I mean when I say "similar to yahtzee" over and over and over

eonwe

Eh! Frank posted:

those are cute as hell, and fish also love them

eonwe

my wife was freaking out yesterday because we couldn't find our cat and she thought it may have gotten out

it turns out it was inside our closed bathroom cabinet taking a nap on a folded up blanket. we turned the house upside down and that cute little jerk was having a nap in the dark

deadly_pudding

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

death sext posted:

Yeah, we might do King of New York if time is short. Otherwise, I'm sitting on Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Roll for the Galaxy, and some other stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

you know what I think may be fun?

BYOB game night in Tabletop Simulator

http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/

if some people own it and want to do play a game I'd love to learn some games. :)